Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how spoiled a child is, the moment she choses to sacrifice other innocent lives (best example was when the red haired guy purposely offer her powers by trading the lives of others), she has crossed the line of no return where she is beyond redemption. She didn't just fail to appreciate what she has, her moral compass was broken to begin with.

2. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys allllll for the spoilers
    In ch 63: Confession of love and the kiss:aww:
    In ch 79: First night so cute:blobnosebleed::bloblove:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Johannes travels to Amaryllis. He discusses the cold weather and snow with his boss/fellow merchant. He thinks the place where his sister lives is a mysterious place.

He reflects on eight years ago after the disaster of Liliel’s engagement and after Elja saves everyone. The Crocus family unit collapsed. Sister Elja had left them without a hitch. The parents are crumpling. The father complains that Liliel is crazy and the only thing left is contempt. He said he needs to get Elja’s help quickly. He thinks Elja will help them. He tells him wife to get ready to go out (probably to visit Elja) but his wife puts a stop to his intention. The wife accuses him of only thinking of himself even in this situation. Elja saved them from dying and that should be enough. What more does he want.

The audacious father yells that it’s not for him. Crocus is the child’s home. He claims that Elja was good enough to save everyone’s lives so he’s sure she’ll stop her parents and family from collapsing. The mother reminds him that Elja has already cut ties with their family and even the king has cut ties with them. She asks in what capacity does he want to ask for help. The father shouts that the bond between parents and children is not broken. They’re blood.

The mother reminds the absurd father that Elja always forgave them and held out her hand first to them because they’re blood. However, it was them who shook off Elja and gave her a wound. The father can’t rebut that fact and the mother cries. She said Elja is gone. She left them completely. All the while, Johannes was listening to them argue.

Back to present day, after they arrive in Amaryllis, the merchant tells Johannes to go enjoy the festival because they don’t have anything planned that day. While browsing through the festival activities, he sees candles and wonders if that particular item was his sister’s influence. At night, he’s still there and there’s a play. It almost seems like it’s a play based on Ren and Elja and the darkness that fell.

As Johannes is watching, a red haired little girl runs up to the crowd. She wants to see but she’s too small. She’s standing next to Johannes and he wonders where is the child’s guardian. He kneels down and asks the child where is her parents. She said they’re coming. He asks the child if she wants to go find mom and dad with her uncle. He says it’s dangerous to walk around alone. She asks him for some food (I guess it’s from the bag that he has) and he thinks she’s cute. He tells her to let them find her parents while eating the food.

He carries the little girl as she munches on the bread. He looks around for her parents and the child sighs. Johannes asks if that’s a sigh. The child says she’s worried. She asks him if he knows how babies are made. He’s startled and says he doesn’t know. He wonders why she asks that all of a sudden. The child says that Lina says her brother is a gift from a waterfall fairy in Robelia (LOL) and she’s a gift from a fairy of five colored butterflies. (Her name is Elisa, by the way.) She says that means she and her brother are not mom and dad’s kids. (Lina...Lina...stop confusing the kids) She asks Johannes if he’s a fairy.

Johannes thinks Lina must be a bad guy. He tells the child that a child is made with the love of her parents and the fairy probably only helped her parents a little. Elisa asks if that’s true and Johannes says yes. Elisa says that she understands and now she knows.

Joseph appears and says, “There you are, My Lady!” He tells are that the Archduke and Archduchess are over there. Elja comes running soon calling out to her daughter. She asks the child how could she just run away suddenly and warns her if she does that again that she’ll scold her. Elisa apologizes. She then tells her mom that Uncle John says that babies are made of the love between the mom and dad. Meanwhile, Ren and a little miniature of himself are looking on. (The little boy somehow has a different aura from Ren though, imho. He looks bolder)

When her daughter mentions Uncle John, Elja looks up and sees her brother. Johannes greets his sister. Elja greets him with Ren and their kids standing together.

Note: Thank you for loving The Evil Girl Changes up to now.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  4. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved this from beginning to end! Thank you for the spoilers! And I'm so happy that Eliza and Ren had a truly happy ending with kids and all.:bloblove: Thank god that spoiler, from the beginning of the thread, about Ren getting poisoned and dying early was false.

ArkiV_10 and Celebrianna like this.
  5. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating this for us. Tysm!!

6. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Chap 91 froom the manhua

7. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Notice the little girl inherited Crocus green eyes. I like that because children can inherit the features of their grandparents too instead of their parents.

Regarding side story for Liliel, it looks like there won’t be any. That’s probably why there was that conversation between her and the queen about her living her life in atonement for all she’s done.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  8. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this ending alot. Kinda satisfying

Berry.Blast.20 and DOHere like this.
  9. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha is far too good. If I was her, I would've never let her step one foot in my Duchy or even the country itself. This is why too much goodness and kind-heartedness makes one stupid.

Can somebody answer when Lilian spread rumours of Aisha stealing Ryan from her, did the people believe her?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
  10. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get to check this before because I was busy. Happy to see this is a good ending for Elja and Ren. Duke Crocus is even more of an idiot than I thought. How shameless he is. At least the Duchess understands and learned from this. Will there be an adaptation of side stories? There are side stories in the novel, right?

11. kyeongari

kyeongari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the prince and fricke marriage was described as unhappy marriage in the novel? If there's spoiler post for this, i'd like to know which page the post in (。>ω<。). Thank youuu!! ❤️

12. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the blondie girl call ml as monstor?

So the MC sis is the one who called ml as monster? And after seeing him married she wants him?

So the MC sis is the one who called ml as monster? And after seeing him married she
    Wow... U give a satisfying spoiler...
    Did liliel harm athy? How?

Di
    Did Ryan fell in love with lilien ? Little bit? Before wedding?

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With mc's sister? Not at all, he disliked her, but put up with her bcz she was mc's family.

14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The blonde girl who called Ryan a monster is the girlfriend of prince Vladimir. Ryan had briefly liked her when they were at the academy together. She’s a fake blonde and the daughter of a baron. She is not true nobility because her father bought his title.
    2. Lillian, sister to MC, heard the rumors that Ryan is called the monster of the north. She believed those rumors and refuse to marry him. Later, after her sister married Ryan, she sees Ryan on the street and falls for him at first sight. Afterwards she finds out that Ryan is her sister’s husband but that still didn’t deter her. Ryan, of course, rejects Lilian’s love confession.

LePetiteReader, Aiatsu and rock.doll like this.
  15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone who is dissatisfied with the manhwa/manhua's version of this novel tbh I have waited for some good bitch slapping moments to be adapted from novel but they just rushed it and end it somehow. This novel is actually good if you read it but webtoon failed it by rushing it some how I want to see more of bitch sister's suffers and hardships her being regretting whole time ,her to witnessed how she messed up everything and everyone's life around her I even wish they would have add more ml and fl cursing that devil sis scenes.
    Well what ever I think fl's brother meeting fl and her new family scene is additional than novel? Or it is there I don't know but is it a indication that fl will again start getting along with her maternal family? well it's good now fl is totally happy all this years in the absence of her toxic family along with those home side people(bit** sis's followers) hope there will be some side chapters i want to know more about their son and just like fl's brother wish fl sis can also witnessed how happily fl is living but sadly manhua or manhwa is completed now.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    sirwence and DOHere like this.
  16. sclxil

sclxil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, the female who's basically written like a bitch is for the MC to look more good, kind, pretty, etc. But we can't deny that if it weren't for them, the story wouldn't be that much interesting.

DOHere likes this.
  17. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just have a question. I just read the manhwa and it's completely different from some spoilers in this thread about LN.

Spoilers said that Liliam became a mercenary, the family went bankrupt and went to pick up precious jewels from mines for themselves and that kind of thing. Is this real or just bullshit?

Can anyone get me out of this doubt?

18. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a collaboration between Chinese and Korean writers. It was stated in the manhwa.

Link to indonesian translated manhwa
    For further reading. This goes past the spoilers.

LePetiteReader likes this.
  19. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *waves* I really wanted this to be a direct Novel to Webtoon and im very sad it wasnt. But I mean at least we got something... Though I think its fine if you read the Webtoon as a semi Alternative universe with the amount of changes made. I really oddly wanted to see Lilli's Punishment and Redemption arc and the kids novel wise , but yeah I get what you mean ^^

20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets hope tappytoon will bring it someday :( they licensed many novels of their most famous manwhas and some that still don't have an adaptation too.