Spoiler The Daughter of the Elemental King

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sailor1, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sudddenly wshing to know how to read and speak korean. Man, learning sucks. Module too

2. Gaesushi

Gaesushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I saw the novel before from a certain site but I don't see it anywhere now.

gimmethespoilers likes this.
  3. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol he's literally a thousand year old. He's trash that's it. If the MC was at least sensible then the manhwa could've gone to a darker path

4. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just so confused about the black hair knight/duke that hired her. There wasn’t enough romance typical interaction/reaction, but he confessed(?). But while think she was a he? And then she escape immediately after? And he doesn’t have the usual creepy aura?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  5. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel?

I’m wondering if the dark haired guy who rescued MC from the slave traders will appear again. As of now, I can’t imagine the Demi-human child being away from MC in case this type of thing (going other places and not going back) happens again.

I like MC, but I also find him very weak even though the comic says otherwise. Also, The dark haired guy is an as***le in my opinion.

Aritma and shiory like this.
  6. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't blame the father either. The situation was beyond his control and reading the manhwa, he seems to be a tsundere lol. Even tho he abandoned her, he at least sent her to a family that can make her happy. Also, the relationship between them is funny lol, they end up developing a father daughter relationship from how they bicker.
    I see him as a tsundere because he often mentions about sending her back home (the ocean) where she's safe, and gets the fire king to heal her when she got injured (the fire king exposed him lol). Joel seems a bit fishy but I wouldn't go as far as seeing him as an asshole (I've seen worse). Then again, he could be better and the MC can do better since there wasn't much chemistry to start with (mainly master servant relationship) so his affections seem rather sudden. Don't think she's into him either
    just shook from the kiss lol
    She only chose to stay in the mansion to learn about the world. So I agree that I don't want Joel to be ml unless the plot can convince us he has the redeeming qualities to be one lol. (Idk like show that they can be a decent partner, like any healthy relationship should have? Lol).
    Lowkey be shaking my head on him being the ml the moment he let her get accused, stabbed and then only let her go after saying he won't let go, which he even casually mentions like 'oh well'. All I can think of was that's it? No deep concern whatsoever after the girl you just kissed the day before got literally flown away? I see to the extent to your feelings now:blobunsure:. Idk, if I kissed a guy and sincerely (maybe he wasn't sincere? He kinda sus tbh) say I would never let them go. I would very much defend them when framed cause I don't kiss murderers and also be very VERY concerned seeing them stabbed. Be bawling my eyes out if I really like them lol. Just saying :blob_tilt:. The lack of reaction or action (especially against the noble that stabbed her) gives me lack of incentive to ship them:blobexpressionless:. Oh just clarify in case no one knew. The noble that knew the victim who was murdered was obvs mad so when the MC got framed, he already blamed it on her without listening nor believe her testimony and no evidence to back it up and stabbed her in the midst of anger (this is the injury I'm referring to when she got healed by the fire king). Only when after her father whisked her away to rescue her, did they find out that the attendants accompanying the victim were the actual killers cause they couldn't stand tolerating her abuse anymore (she was a real stuck up bitch that takes it out on servants when they make a mistake or when she gets mad and since she's a noble, she gets away with it)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  7. Roksura

Roksura New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Haein stay genderless? because to me rn it feels kinda gay-ish and I'm not into reading that kinda thing. Some of the scenes in this just look like that and it throws me off.

8. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropped this cause the dad is literal trash

9. LunaSolis070

LunaSolis070 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the dad will get better, he is like a tsundere type.

Xu Zhiqing and PrincessBubblegum like this.
  10. MidstNost

MidstNost 【 Reigen's Saltshaker 】【 Lingtian Raider 】

Reading List:
    Link
    tsundere is my least favorite type, so that's double negatives :blobsneeze:

lucalrrig, MatchaMatchaLuv and adz143 like this.
  11. blazing horse

blazing horse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone please please tell me if Joel comes back and if he does when!! and who's the ML?? plz be Joel

jessicaL11 likes this.
  12. jessicaL11

jessicaL11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who the ml is gonna be ?? Personally I hope it’s Joel

13. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this plot is good enough with the father-daughter relationship. Can you tell me where to find the English translation of this manhwa?

Aritma and aria2210 like this.
  14. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: waiting to add anything to read list

Isaac20 likes this.
  15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can deal with cold dads and honestly claude from WMMAP is way better than this and he is considered notoriously bad. even though he killed athy in the first timeline and neglected her the 2nd at least he didn't uproot her entire life after abandoning her and then mock her and threaten her and say he didn't want her.

im waiting to see if it gets better but honestly dad atm (only a few chapters in) is such a pos. he had 17 years to stop blaming a child for being born and hating it. at least claude just ignored athy and
    is partially so cold because he literally used black magic to get rid of his emotions out of grief

this guy is honestly verging on intolerable.

that's what i was wondering too???
    like she left the letter in the room... where he found her as she was being taken by the demons or whatever... he didn't see the letter lmao??? and then comes back to reminisce 17 years later and is like oh oops lmao gotta pick up my daughter

gimmethespoilers likes this.
  16. aria2210

aria2210 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really partial to any character for Ml yet, but personally I don't like joel much because of when hein got stabbed/accused for a noble girl dead, he didn't do anything except watch. even if haein is suspect how come he let others punished haein without any evidence

17. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who needs a ML , I think it would be better to not to have a ML.

18. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this any good? Cause the beginning chapters turned me off. She was better off with her korean family.

kiraloving likes this.
  19. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on what happened after the raws of chapter 59?:cry::cry:

Still curious as to who might be the ML. Afterall, there is a romance tag on it

Aritma likes this.
  20. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    considering the direction the story is going in, there probably won't be an ml

badibadibam likes this.