Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the full chapter of 17 because only 17 part 1 was released before it was taken down

2. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checked today, it's 192 chapters now and has been completed!

DOHere likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the imperial family took part in ruining the life of Daphne's mom? Well, I do understand the reason why the duke and the ogfl had to bring down Freyr tho that's kinda obvs at this point. But I can't help but think that maybe there's more to Freyr's lineage and her fam like they might have some kind of influence that the imperial family felt threatened so they had to join forces with the duke or maybe I'm wrong??? :blob_plusone:

4. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, I am not sure about this information but that's what I know for now.
    Freyr / FL's mom had a very popular background and was a threat to the imperial family, also to add after marrying into the ducal family Freyr's influence grew. And the emperor knew that the Duke's family / FL's dad hated Freyr so he planned to make a deal with the duke on what to do with Freyr.

Melita_H, Nikibunny, Ismalia and 65 others like this.
  5. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally disagree with this. 1. This idea that victims become their bullies by doing the same thing to them that was done to them is way overdone and overused. After all, it has only ever served to erase the responsibility of the bullies. The reason they are different is because one treats innocent people like sh!t without substantial evidence to support such treatment, while the other does not. It has *nothing* to do with the treatment itself. Plus there is the fact that even justice in the real world is hardly ever achieved. In fictional worlds like this where injustice prevails why should all the emotional labour and responsibility fall on the victim's shoulders in the process of proving their innocence and obtaining justice, with a result that's likely to come nowhere near to giving the bullies the same level of suffering their victims endured? It's a way to praise suffering as virtuous. 2. I'm ace. If my sexual orientation = whom I can fall in love with that means I can never fall in love with anyone. But I absolutely can. Sexual orientation = sexual attraction. That's it. 3. If I were in a harem novel as the villainess I think I would be completely 's*****' to pick a guy just because I like him. The characters have roles to play and realistically expecting the characters to change just because I want them to is something I would consider to be selfish as well as 's*****'. Bbb.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  6. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It doesn't matter whether the people the villians ruin are innocent or not. That's like allowing victims to retaliate against their attackers by killing them. It makes the victim the perpetrator which essentially makes the reason for retaliating moot. They no longer get the chance to be pitied or sympathized for what they did. As essentially they are cut from the same cloth. You can retaliate but within the confines of the law. If you get revenge by getting the person raped or ruining their family. You really are no longer innocent you are as disgusting as the person who wished to do the same to you. Also ruining a person's family means they are involving innocent people who have nothing to do with the assaliant aside from sharing blood. So that too makes them shit people. Which almost all protagonists do in CNovels, ruin families.
    2. I dont mean harem novels. I mean novels where the guy/girl likes a person but can't choose which one they want. -_- though they already have a favorite, Scumbags.
    3. Ace??? Well.. I dont know about you but if I knew the guy I liked was ONLY into guys.... I wouldn't bother trying to get his attention since I never heard of a gay/lesbians being converted unless they were scared/forced into hiding it. Understandable but morally I'd be a little miffed if I knew I was just used as a beard for my partner, after getting together.
    Personally I am pretty open with who I am attracted to, as long as I like the person I'm ok with dating. But I know more people who prefer to stick to their lane if you know what I mean. Unless they experiment.... then I don't know what's going on there.

7. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ur welcome!

8. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, this is really sad. I really want freyr to have her justice against that sh*tty peoples especially the duck and that homewrecker. That's why i never read any novel where the mc is the homewrecker. Because i think the first wife or fiance have the rights to do bad things to the point if she wants kills or torture homewrecker and useless husband/fiance.

I said this to the legally one, legal fiance pr legal wife not lovers

9. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, how does the ML start to like MC? He almost killed her right?

10. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riccardo's magical power to heal neither Daphne nor Lennox's chemical treatments worked, and she showed no improvement.

So the only way to cure Daphne was to go to the temple to heal her with divine power.

Axelius was a holy knight from the temple and he was a trustworthy man so Chloe asked him to take Daphne to the temple to be treated.

The treatment will take more than a year because Daphne’s body greatly absorbs the sacred power and accumulates strength inside the body, so the saint must wait two weeks to pour her divine power back into Daphne’s body.The average person is treated in only about a week.

Axelius is a friend of Chloe (Daphne's mother) and he fell in love with her at first sight when he was in his twenties.

He confessed to Chloe several times but she rejected him saying she did not want to lose a dear friend of hers.

Somehow (this part is not explained) they spent a night together before he went to the frontier since he is a knight.

Axelius had been at the border for about seven years, and when he came back and saw Daphne he kept crying a lot, thinking that Daphne was his daughter from Chloe and that Chloe was hiding her from him.

The reason for his belief that Daphne was his daughter was golden eyes. He also has golden eyes and white hair. Chloe has white hair as well.

Akselius background: He is a noble and is the younger brother of the current emperor and is known to have a good relationship with his brothers.

Haiting1536, mmem, Melita_H and 81 others like this.
  11. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: does Axelius get together with Chloe? And if they do, does he adopt the MC after knowing she's not really his daughter?

Melita_H, Nikibunny, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  12. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still do not know. I am translating the novel, but not in English .. but I will put the summary of chapters starting from 36 here, so I think that all of this will be clarified in the coming chapters.