LCD Ex-rank supporting roles replay in a prestigious school

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Oct 23, 2020.

1. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Manwha adaptations can be good like Solo leveling or terrible if the artwork is bad. I would rather finish the novel than gamble on a good manwha adaptation

I wonder what the deal is with the other class zero students. Why is everyone absent? We already have Irena/Lena who was depressed and sucidal, Manghodo and April who was enslaved. Minthe (min green?) seems to have social anxiety, and maybe her friend as well. But there are still another six people.

Im also curious about the criteria to be sent to class zero. Our mc was forced into it, Han Yi is deaf, Irena has criminal parents, etc. But why are Minthe and the bigshots grandson in class zero? And what about the second and third years? What is the most common reason for being in class zero? Delinquent?

2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the unsaid "rule", yes, if you're a troublemaker then you're in class 0, but I guess for MC's year it's kinda different. Min Green because she couldn't handle a crowd due to trauma, and Seong Man Seok's grandson who is her bestie just follow her wherever she goes out of concern. Maybe his grandpa has anything to do with his admission, like asking the school to put him into class 0 to lessen the burden or sorts because he cares about them both, and it just happens the homeroom teacher for class 1-0 is an acquaintance of his.
    One common thing I could say about them all is that they're special in their own ways, so do their upperclassmen from class 2-0 and 3-0; they're wayyy too "special" :blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    kyoshijiro likes this.
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the arranged marriage dilemna was in the game. It might be an event to overcome to further the relationship between the hero and the heroine. But can MC help out with that? The problems are the family's elders after all.
    We never did teacher's day in my school. Generally people only give gifts to the teacher they liked at the end of the year.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    kyoshijiro likes this.
  4. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite possible there wasn't any arranged marriage in the game. Remember that a lot of shit was going on that our protagonist averted. But this is still early in the "game" scenario. The main thing that would have stopped any arranged marriage is the demon posession of the bread shuttle, but we don't know exactly when that would have been

Baldingere likes this.
  5. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    Turns out he saved the fiance's life. Things change so quickly.
    MC kidnapped his friend so smoothly. He even made that guy his accomplice. You're depressed because of love matters? Solve somebody else's social matters! I agree that he's a great bad influence lol.

tati79 and TXHY like this.
  6. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "But it's fun so why not~?" -Suhyuk :blob_grin:

tati79 and Baldingere like this.
  7. animefan

animefan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel recently got an illustration, I think I should post it here:
    [​IMG]

The girl on the left is Kim Yuri and the girl on the right is Han Yi

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  8. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    The uniform is cool! Personally I like colors, but silver and black looks imposing

9. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....damn Han Yi looks cooler than I thought! I imagine her having a petite stature but turns out she has a normal height :blobjoy: sorry Han Yi!!!

Btw... any other illustrations? please share those too here :blobpeek:

10. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    My curiosity increased by ten!

11. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we will learn more about that school prez guy later, but for now I don't find him similar to MC
    MC is sneaky

TXHY and kyoshijiro like this.
  12. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that they are both people trying to "save the world". acting in regards to a better future and paying attention to the overall situation, and saving as many people as possible even if they aren't connected in any way. As well as probably being mysteriously good at finding out plots and schemes and interfering in them

Yasmine bezzi, Baldingere and TXHY like this.
  13. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I feel the school prez is more.... righteous or upright...? Yup MC definitely has more suspicious vibes, just like his smile :blob_grin:

Lux Ackoz, kyoshijiro and Baldingere like this.
  14. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    That chapter ended on a suspicious mysterious note. I'm worried now.

15. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment we got a daily dose of Olmu's cuteness asking for playing during bedtime, but the next moment we got Red Tiger coming while soaking in blood... Luckily this series has frequent updates so we wouldn't be dying from the cliffhanger for too long... :cry:

16. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC hurt too or does that power do other stuff aside from healing people? If it does, what is it and why did Jiho try to stop it?
    I didn't get that the child refered to the teacher! The father-son relationship is touching. I thought God was still merciless in a way to let red tiger take on his son's sin, but stopping him from healing? Is he trying to get him killed? Or is it only using external means to hurry up the healing that's sealed?

TXHY likes this.
  17. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's unknown what the effect of the wild wind would be on Ui-shin, so of course Jiho will try to stop any possible "danger" to him (since MC is their family's benefactor so he should treat him really well).
    Who knows what God thinks, we're just mortal being, how could we possibly understand the higher beings' way of thinking :D
    Jokes aside, I think it's part of Red Tiger's limitation while he was still in punishment so it's kinda pointless if he could get healed by any means during his punishment.
    But now I'm wondering something.... where do recovery items come from? From the same God or higher beings who punish Baek-ho and Red Tiger? So that's why Red Tiger couldn't get healed by those items because those were created by that God? Or is it from another "source" or something...? And would we get an explanation on how could this world setting have the current system (players, cards, labyrinths, Enemy, etc) some time in the future?

Red Tiger cared about his son, but Kim Shin-rok doesn't know that. Now I only want their misunderstandings whatsoever to clear up SOON :blobsob: seriously this father-son pair are good guys and caring to each other in a sense without the other's knowledge; they just need a moment to sit down and have a heart-to-heart chat.

Yasmine bezzi and Baldingere like this.
  18. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    My thought process this chapter:
    -oh, MC isn't sick, all good.
    -it must have been the power of destiny acting up.
    -wait, is this fore-shadowing MC will get badly ill in the future?!
    -...ooh. It's because he died of lung illness in his past life. Guess his soul or whatever still looks sickly to gods. Took me long enough.
    I'm happy that MC is so involved with the tigers cuz he's looking out for an entire school of people and it's a relief he has people who are looking after him as well!!
    PS: that's the result of being a suspicious personage all the time MC, now whenever you say it's a coincidence, it feels even less so!

19. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... just like you I thought he's already died and reincarnated in the game world, but looking at Acea's reaction I'm feeling restless; what if somehow MC's still alive and still struggling from lung cancer (his junior might have come in time to bring him to hospital and now he's in coma) and it's only his soul that currently exists in the game world, hence his condition of "looking sick but nothing's wrong" because it's his original body that's sick at the moment, and also his title "two-dimensional future transform object" or something and the synchronization thingy from the first chapter... this means his current body is only 2D and so not a real (3D) body. Maybe after he changes the ending he will go back to his ori body..? But how about his friends here then?? :cry:
    So mysterious so suspicious but let's just see how this will go :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Well, that aside, I'm kinda curious how Jiho and the tigers and all his friends will react if he ever contracted the same disease in this world; I can imagine them panicking so much like the world has ended or something:blobjoy: but maybe his cancer could get healed much easier here since the game world has more advanced medical technology and Sanghee noona's gwanglim too, and also he has a very wealthy backing so money wouldn't be a problem :blobthinkingsmirk:

20. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah if they can buy an amusement park, they can buy him a few hospitals with healers on duty 24/7

I hadn't thought of that, but even if he's in a coma, he doesn't have ny family members who would pay to keep the machine going and his disease is still there and would have killed him anyway, so I don't think he can go back.

Yasmine bezzi, TXHY and kyoshijiro like this.