Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene where Helio and the real Eros meet was so emotional, it made me cry.
    And the character development Perion got and in the end choosing to be a dancer was amazing, I love Sam for it.

2. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a masterpiece.

Lilyworld likes this.
  3. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I can’t believe I forgot the pivotal moment Evil Eros reveals he’s in fact Dio
    “My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.” It’s so impactful. Suddenly we don’t know who we’re looking at anymore. More authors should take inspiration from this masterpiece.

4. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo for the Dere types for the characters if/when they fall in love...
    Medea would probably be a Kuudere or Hindere if she fell in love. Psyche is a deredere, sweet and kind towards those she likes and loves, as she once was to Eros until she found out his true nature. Eros is the poster child of a toxic kamidere - a character with a god complex that demands to be treated as superior and perfect even by the person they are attracted to (which in this case is Medea). Helio is an Undere who will do and agree with whatever Medea says.

5. Angelai

Angelai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree

Lilyworld likes this.
  6. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn’t agree more.

Lilyworld likes this.
  7. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 63 on webtoon. Is it just me or the translation is kinda messed up when the panels talk about the servants who was send to other household? Like who is “ I” in this situation?

DOHere likes this.
  8. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening in here? Can someone spoils us please? :aww:

DOHere likes this.
  10. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I will never stop laughing at Medea acting like Psyche, she is so on point:blob_grin:. Psyche looks almost like Medea and I’m honestly surprised. In private, she always revert back to her personality so it’s surprising that she is showing that kind of expression ( assuming there’s no one around). I think Eros is angry at the fact that his assassin die while trying to kill Psyche, I’m enjoying the fact that he doesn’t know that they switched. He doesn’t know anything :blobrofl:

11. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think they switched back

DOHere, Lilyworld and Khloud2003 like this.
  12. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    If that is true....:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

minar likes this.
  13. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eros in rage kind'a looks satisfying

14. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they switching back? And boy, eros is so damm hot. If only he's not a villain :censored:

bristy_6 and Lilyworld like this.
  15. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Eros is angry about the fact the assassin failed to kill Psyche, that would be the icing on the cake for me today!!

DOHere and Lilyworld like this.
  16. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the assassin dead when Medea retaliate within Psyche's body?

17. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read raw from Newtoki but some are missing not even reaching the image where Medea burnt the letter and Eros being furious. But after try reading further I think there's a possibility if body swap. I will explain with some summary from what I read: (can be unreliable since I used Google translator)

Both Eros and Medea (Psyche) went back to the castle with the carriage. Eros convince her she already tortured the people guilt for the crime and her father who abused her in jail. He assured her it will be more safe if she stayed in the castle and she will be placed to the room than next to his. Medea (Psyche) thanked him for the consideration while his feeling inside is so irritated toward his attitude on the way he treated someone this special compared to his own fiancee. She thought herself as how much eros keep hurting her she just keeps getting stronger, and then remembered some word (possibly from her mother) saying "you are the star in the sky, any obstacles will make you firm", while also wondering from whom did she hear that from.

Back at Psyche's Manor, Eros' personal assistant/counselor came to pay visit. Psyche (Medea) acted oblivious on why she come so early this morning and where's the crown prince. The assistant told her that the prince has important business to attend so he can't come and she will relay a message if the prince come to pay a visit. She asked Psyche to wait inside because she's wearing such a thin clothes on outside. Psyche acted shy and hurriedly went inside while also cautiously watched the servants who're obviously worked for Eros' spies. They didn't know how they were the one actually be fooled by her because on how the underestimate Psyche as someone's stupid.

Back inside the manor, Psyche dismiss everyone's but Lin to help her cleaned up. Lin is shocked after seeing the bloodshed that Psyche hide from the coat and asked what happened. Psyche (Medea) told her that when she woke up it's already been like this while asking her back (as to test her) what's in this dress. Lin thought no matter how it looked it's blood and answered she have no idea. Psyche asked her back that she should've know what she's going to do and Lin responded that if the night dress would be found by anyone, the Count (his father) would be concerned and she needs to dispose the dress to not raising the suspicion. As Psyche smiled, she reward Lin with some jewelry as a token of thanks and buy something delicious for her and her family. She smiled And accepted it gratefully as Psyche (Medea) thought she's the only one she can trust. And thinking how waste psyche dress is considering she likes them (sobs Psyche, Medea realized your effort:cry:)

And then there's a scene about the relics being implanted on the assassin's side teeth. Apparently he was being ordered to die by Eros after killing & torturing Psyche later. (Idk this part can be wrong because it's quite confusing). Ero's personal assistant collecting the relics and thinking how he (the assassin) didn't swallow them and told the servants to burn the corpse. We're going back to the Imperial Palace where Medea (Psyche) was given the room while Medea told to wait by changing her clothes first since He has something urgent matter to attend. On the back Medea (Psyche) already hide the pen while waiting Eros' step to be nowhere around. She closed the curtain and started writing something on the letter (and this is where newtoki raw ended) so the possibility is they switched body after Psyche wrote the letter to Medea herself and stopping her own heartbeat. While the next scene probably the counselor informing about the info regarding about Psyche's assassination which makes Eros furious.

18. Deleted member 23825

Deleted member 23825 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly eros needs to stop taking up such large panels so we can have more psyche, medea, and helio screentime

19. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eros is an idiot with 2 brain cells. Now he is trying to act like a knight white when he should have taken Medea away from her house since the very beginning LMAO.

Now Medea needs to go back to her house. Imagine living in the room next to Eros... the guy that enters in a lady room in the middle of the night without caring of her reputation:eek::censored:

20. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I always wonder why Eros didn't kill psyche when they were younger..he want her power and psyche already has it since they first met so why didn't he do it and why did he wait for so long??..
    and if he 'love' Medea and want her as his wife, then why did he need to broke up with medea and stripped off her title of the crown princess? Isn't he can still have a relationship with medea and then kill psyche without the world know since he is so good at making fake scenarios?
    he even want to accuse medea as psyche's killer...Why would he want to accuse Medea as a killer if in the end he wants to make Medea his wife? And he even make fake rumors about her so the people hate her and call her a villain..
    But then he want to marry her..what would the people think if he suddenly marry medea 'the so called villain'? In the end he need to clean her name first so he can make the people understand why he marry her.. and that's just adding the burden isn't it? Why would he do that lol