Discussion favorite pair from Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by shiro3001, Apr 9, 2021.

Tags:
?

favorite pair from Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End?

1. Alicia x Roel

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Nora x Roel

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Charlotte x Roel

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  4. Lillain x Roel

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. view results

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    favorite pair from Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End?

2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on the flaky on the Nora and Charlotte ship, Alicia is a cute little sister.

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alicia is a freak. Nora, followed by Charlotte imo with alicia in last place. Haven't seen enough of lillian. Nora is the most straightforward of the bunch and I respect that. Alicia needs to drop the facade and get real with him.

Also I see that you don't agree with the other ships...cartel and roul? Carter and Paul. Lmao

4. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, reading the recent chapters, I dunno if cute is the right word. That said, that's still my ship.
    I do have a weakness for that type of character, and Roel reacts like the perfect prey imo.

Also the poll isn't really fair because Lillian's interactions with Roel have only started to be translated,
    so the pool of voters for that ship will only come from people who read raws.

5. SlNON

SlNON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rollette is the best.

6. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, it's probably going to be a sad ending for any of them that weren't chosen, especially Charlotte because of her disposition.
    I'd say Alicia because she is the first to be introduced, but they all had kind of grew on me.
    But to be fair, Alicia has done a couple questionable things to Roel.

7. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's honestly too early for this poll. We need more Lillian interaction first before this can be properly decided. That being said, I have a hunch I'll end up on the Lillian ship.

8. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, anyone but Alicia. Incest is a huge no for me, even if she's a nice sibling.

9. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Nora, but Charlotte is just the perfect wife material. Of course I would prefer a harem ending for this novel :)

10. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, the reason why most people feel incest is wrong is mostly because they grew up with that person before puberty, so their dynamic had already been set without the sexual tension. I'm not saying that's why the world views it being wrong (genetic mutation), I'm just saying that's why generally we don't have tons of incestuous people and instead they're a minority.

Just look at that recent news of that Chinese couple that found out they were actually siblings and didn't know because the girl was separated from her family at a young age and only found out because she met her mom as part of "meeting the parents". Most people are drawn to people who remind them of their family because of the comfort it brings, but are repulsed by the idea of romantic feelings for those they grew up together with at a young age.

That's why although technically it isn't incest, because Roel and Alicia started their sibling relationship before puberty, I'd call it basically Alicia having incestuous love for Roel. And that's also why those who feel repulsed by such fantasies (usually people with irl siblings since that fantasy bubble is easily popped by their reality) might also feel this is incest.

Sharudeis and Elementarteilchen like this.
  11. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has to have a harem ending lol. If Charlotte doesn't win, she'll be alone for the rest of life cause of the loyal attribute. Him and alicia are codependent. Nora would never give up, and if the foreshadowing about lillian is anything to go off of, she'll be just as aggressive as the rest of them. The world would end if roel only chose one person.

Edit: he knew the most of the nora and alicia routes and the least about Charlotte and lillian. Roel's a closet M, no doubt

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    Hamski and ANonMouse like this.
  12. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is another reason for this taboo. There is a higher chance to give birth to handicapped offspring. Therefore it was always frowned upon in society.
    Also, incest is a defined word. It says, that 2 people HAVE TO BE blood related. It doesn't matter if they grew up together or not.

13. Hamski

Hamski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m personally on the Charlotte ship, but my man Roel won’t stop seducing women good god. How am I supposed to ship when he’s sacrificing his life and dropping smooth lines for girls he met a few days ago. On the bright side, I trust in the harem ending at the very least considering the circumstances and the fact the raws have him seducing a 5th girl, so thankfully I won’t be disappointed

14. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    Bingo. When you have three gremlin siblings irl, fantasy bubbles don't stand a chance. Not to mention that Charlotte is better imo