Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how original Cale accepts that krs that took over his body is part of his family and his family members are also Krs’s family like this part below he didn’t say my mother just mother cause in his mind she’s also krs’s mother

“Cale, go to mother’s grave.”

SusuPisang, AvericK, Akawain and 3 others like this.
  2. Asako Chan

Asako Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If jack the real one then why did Hannah look stress or worried

Weird.... (Feel like this is bringing out my self when I'm playing mafia game XD)

WS definitely smart if he "cosplaying" Deruth, it is the best person so for intel about cale group, cale gonna need to inform him afterall he okay as a son to a worried parent

Still didn't expect it, usually WS is dumber than that, he learning really well form our cale

I guess the 'he' will be an introduction to the hunter arc

Mashumello and trixhenituse like this.
  3. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, my guesses were all wrong, the previous spoiler we were too focused on CH calling Deruth's acting as bad and stiff, and stage fright that we missed him, sigh.

Hannah being worried and anxious may be bc Jack is being weird after he heard the Sun Goddess, like being converted and devoted?? which scared her eventho she knows he's the saint :blobjoy:. Or maybe she heard or knows sth else (Jack don't know) which she want to consult Cale as she don't how she should deal with it.

Eventhough the meeting was concluded as wait for tomorrow, Fake Deruth just has to make trouble :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

'Hilsman' should be either Thames or hunter(aka redhead), right.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    trixhenituse likes this.
  4. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to blackmail/ force his god backers to stop bullying the wolves

5. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand why the wolves are "beings abandoned by the gods", they're not creatures of darkness so?? what was their reason :blobconfused:

Raven Evernight and diti.ing like this.
  6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel like two them has bond that isn't reveal yet.... For someone that meet for first time they very close:blobangel:

I want see him do that GoD a little pay back for all the things he went through, and scam each of them for something:cookie:

diti.ing likes this.
  7. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    The sun god gives him the power of photosynthesis Cale would love that the god of war gives him war god body that has been forged through thousands of battlefields and op fighting skills with different weapons and god of death let’s him summon his dead team members from his old world to his current world

Asya.M, trixhenituse and Akawain like this.
  8. secretlaeee

secretlaeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't confirmed yet but I speculate that this fake "Hilsman" might actually be Cale's Maternal Uncle or in other words, Drew or Jour Thames' Older Brother . I say this because his existence was the latest one to be revealed a few chapters ago when Cale visited his mother's grave and she said he looked like her older brother! This could also be the reason this "Hilsman" just wanted to watch and didn't hurt the real Hilsman because the real Hilsman was very loyal to the Henituse Family so he (the fake "hilsman") couldn't bring himself to hurt someone like that. Oh, the fake "Hilsman" also somewhat told Cale that he shouldn't speak that way (disrespectfully) to him, but "he" understands why Cale is speaking that way towards him because Cale is wary of him.

9. Yourmissy

Yourmissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALBERU FINALLY SHOWED UP IN THE MANHWAA~~!!
    BRB, I'll make my altar for Alberu first

10. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m curious if the death vow is used during marriage it seems logical to use it to swear you’ll always be faithful to your partner so it seems logical to use it but it’s also pretty intense too it would be super interesting to know more about the world in general than constant fighting

11. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my question too. I think, probably in the past Wolves and Vampires support or become God of Despair followers. After the God of Despair got sealed (he is enemy of the Gods), his followers got disowned by other Gods too.

12. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: but that was only one seed? Erm make it two cause Toonka got the ugly seed from the original.

Anyways...

Next chapter title should be: Finding Nemo Deruth :blobjoy:
    images (14).jpeg

13. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t Cale give it to Raon, though?
    He’s a genius, even by Dragons standards, he most likely figured it out and made others, he had 2 years to do that after all.

Besides, Author-nim always do this, bringing up something from the beginning—something we should have forgotten by now—to light.

I stand by my point till proven incorrect by cannon, er, Author-nim.

14. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True with all the new mystery coming we tend to forget some something and pop at right moment and a helpful tool that's great!:blobparty:

I hope that branch would keep tightly held and can't escape!:blobhero:

15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: that canon though hahahaha.

I remember the seed is for making a base that is resistant to magic and something similar to AP but anyway maybe Raon tinker it in his free time. Thus the mass production.

But I vote for the seeds as a freebie souvenir from WT to console Cale about him stabbing his heart. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Or from Drew's AP.

Moondrip lunax likes this.