Spoiler I Married a Sick Husband/병약한 남편에게 시집갔는데

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nsrin, Mar 18, 2021.

1. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My father, who blind to power forced me to marry a sick emperor.
    He’s so weak that he can’t even make it the first night. She didn’t expect much when she was in the bedroom but…
    “Oh, dear.”
    There were fallen assassins everywhere and my husband, who covered in blood held a sword against me.
    “You’ve been caught.”
    “……”
    “I thought you wouldn’t come.”
    Apparently, my sick husband is too healthy for some reason.

—-

“I think you’re healthy enough now, so I’m leaving.”
    She raised her head with a polite greeting, but on other hand her husband’s expression is not good.
    ‘Leaving? To where?’
    ‘Well, I’m thinking of using my powers to set up a hospital.’
    I carefully stuck out our divorce contract. And then—
    (Sfx : clap!)
    My husband ripped the divorce contract with an expressionless face.
    I looked at my husband with a dumbfounded look.
    Is this guy crazy?!

“W-what are you doing?”
    My husband opened his mouth after a long silence.
    “I think I’m still sick, Meredith.”

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Novel Raw link
    Novel NU Link

Table of Contents
    • FL's background - link
    • First few chapters - link

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    SheRead likes this.
  3. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 8 chapters, here is what I can remember
    -Meredith is an illegitimate daughter (her mother is a maid and she is dead and her father is the Duke)
    -Her father is garbage, her stepmother and half-sister hate her
    -She was forced to marry within 3 months,
    -she did not know that the emperor was ill, since she had been banned from gatherings for 20 years, except in the last three months, when her husband's mother forced her to attend.
    -People do not know that it is illegitimate daughter because the Duchess has hidden it (betrayal of her husband is considered an insult to her) -She understood the reason for her marriage that day, and knew that her husband was sick
    -That night when she went to the room, the emperor threatened her ... etc.
    -he said he suspected that she was an envoy from the Duke or Empress the Dowager (Meredith feels sadder because she understood that her father wanted to kill her)
    -The important thing is meridith agree with the emperor to heal him because it seems from her words that he is cursed with black magic
    -she tells him that she is an illegitimate daughter and that the Duke is her enemy too

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    My father, who’s blind to power forced me to marry a sick emperor.

He’s so weak that he can’t even make it through the first night. She didn’t expect much when she entered in the bedroom but…

“Oh, dear.”

There were fallen assassins everywhere and my husband, who was covered in blood held a sword against me.

“You’ve been caught.”

“……”

—-

She raised her head with a polite greeting, but on other hand her husband’s expression is not good.

“Leaving? Where?”

“Well, I’m thinking of using my powers to set up a hospital.”

Is this guy crazy?!

“W-what are you doing?”

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-married-a-sick-husband/

Scarlet Feather and Niaosaf like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    My father, who’s blind to power forced me to marry a sick emperor.

He’s so weak that he can’t even make it through the first night. She didn’t expect much when she entered in the bedroom but…

“Oh, dear.”

There were fallen assassins everywhere and my husband, who was covered in blood held a sword against me.

“You’ve been caught.”

“……”

—-

“Leaving? Where?”

“Well, I’m thinking of using my powers to set up a hospital.”

Is this guy crazy?!

“W-what are you doing?”

I need spoilers

Ac03 and Scarlet Feather like this.
  9. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is a healing Wizard. Since she's not allowed to go outside cuz the trash family doesn't want to let the people know her existence she only reads in the library the entire time. The Duke doesn't know that she is a healing Wizard. She tells the ml that she can cure his curse (it seems he was cursed through black magic). It was supposed to kill him. But since he was strong he didn't die. And he is sick in the morning but healthy in the night. So he wasn't acting in the morning or in the wedding. She makes a deal with ml that she will cure him and so she needs access to prohibited books. So the ml and FL spend a few night in the secret library in the palace. And they a way to cure. It seems for during him they must have physical contact with the healing Wizard. In this case FL (lol) .as the physical contact intensifies the healing effect is faster too. So ml and FL hold hands sleep now-a-days. To the empress dowager who seems to be the enemy. FL acts naive and the empress dowager asks her report his condition every morning to her indirectly like a caring mom. FL too accepts her request but lies to her that he is getting sicker and she is notifying him as she was having dark circles and seems to be out of energy as she spent every night to read a book to solve the curse.
    The next is empress dowager asks FL to organise a tea party as she is not seen in social circle. Ml asks FL does he need any help ( he seems to trust her a bit... And a teeny tiny bit friendly).at the tea party, the duchess swartchz and her daughter arrive late. Meredith(FL) knows that they arrive late at every party to show their authority. FL concerns them cuz she is an empress (DRAG THEM QUEEN!!!!) and the duchess get furious but can't refuse and another duchess also explains with evidence how she's always late. And they both stop cause they are fighting in front the empress. The duchess daughter fl's half-sister is furious and thinks FL was a worthless worm and she is still a stops illegitimate child. But she is the empress.

I wish ml will make a dramatic entrance here.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  10. Mizurin

Mizurin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens after the Emperor got cured?

11. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on translated chapters, the progress is quite fast. So is it gonna be short for emperor being cured? Because MC is given only a week to cure him

Edit: english is not my first language, sorry if it's hard to understand and i just read it on kkp comment section, so it can be wrong.
    until chapter 90, the emperor is still not fully recovered. Seems like they have to do physical contact to cure him (i doubt about this part).
    There is Fabian who will fall in love with MC. Turn out he is a black magician but i don't know if he is the one who cursed ML. His ending is quite tragic.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  12. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh please spoil more in detail

13. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, Can you elaborate on Fabian's tragic ending?

14. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers guys.omg that dutchess is soo cruel. I mean the fault is not the mistress (FL mom) but your husband ma’am.:blobpensive:you should have just shot him between legs without killing the innocent mistress :blobconfused:

15. LichtAnn

LichtAnn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr! Plus Meredith sort of knew
    her mother (the duchess' maid) was forced by him.

Btw how do i apply the spoiler tags?

Rylee56059 likes this.
  16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    You see a + sign ?there you can find spoilers.add a title for the spoilers and u can add your spoiler there

Check my reply above

LichtAnn likes this.
  17. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May you give us more spoilers please?? :aww::aww:

november27 likes this.
  18. nsrin

nsrin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL hosted a tea party....
    and After the tea party, when the duchess and her daughter were walking around the palace as if it was their house and Meredith was in disguise so she heard them and found out that her mother did not run away but that the duchess had killed her while she was pregnant with the second child, they feared that a boy would threaten their position, also Katarina wants To become empress but I don't know who the target man is? Probably Fabian (son of the Empress Dowager)

Mi shiru, Ac03, Zepelim and 10 others like this.
  19. LichtAnn

LichtAnn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of what happens in ch 26-27
    After hearing/eavesdropping the truth from Duchess and Catarina, Meredith cries and then proposes a deal to the emperor. After hearing the terms (the terms being that she would help the emperor oust his enemies and gain his authority while he helps with her revenge and she will divorce thereafter), he doesn't feel the deal being fair since her revenge against schwartz fam is helpful for him too. So he adds another term that he will protect her when she is his empress. She agreed in the end.

Forgot to mention, emperor doesnt like her proposing the divorce part but feels like he isnt close enough to her to say no to her or ask reason of why she was crying/ revenge. And he shouldn't force her since he also threatened her at first (on the night of their wedding)

After signing the contract, she reads his name on the contract out loud accidently (calling the emperor by his name leads to punishment) and immediately apologises (way too many times) he replies with you are third(?) person to call his name and that she broke the record of no one calling his name in 20 years. (there's some cute(?) Interaction here - tell me if u want me to post it or just wait for ch 26) rest is them saying smth along the lines of 'im in your care' etc.
    Ch 27 consists mostly of them planning on how to sour duke schwartz and Empress Dowager Blair's relationship. This chapter also includes lil info about Prince Fabien that is Blair sent him to an academy abroad in lieu of his act of treason (im not sure of the reason)

Hope it wasnt too long. Ill most more if i hv time~

Emperor's name:
    Theodore Valtejain

20. ChanvreVert

ChanvreVert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil more!

SpringDay17 likes this.