Resolved Title please..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if anyone can name the cultivation novel that I have forgotten about from the following information
    1. Most probably from MISTYCLOUDTRANSLATIONS
    2. Has a Female Protagonist
    3. Is a cultivation novel (don't think it's rebirth but maybe transmigration, maybe not)
    4. Has a mother who's lost memories but has some powerful backstory and is childlike. She suffers from some emotional trauma which causes her to lose the rationality of an adult.
    5. Has a younger brother who needed FL to cure him for years before he could (cultivate??) but has some sort of a rare body or sth.
    6. The father's (missing??) So it's just the trio who stick together.
    7. Trio was thrown in a rural town/ village faraway after antagonist takes away her phoenix bead (??) and renders her unable to cultivate. She gets another bead from her secret master who then loses his body and is confined in a ring and she later works hard to wake him up from coma and give him a body by collecting certain things.
    8. There were two females born at the same time with phoenix sth and the other women destroys FL bead as FL is better and has marriage contract with ML who's got look, background and is a genius. And this B** wants to monopolies it all and humiliate FL.
    9. FL hates B** because after B hurt her, her master sacrificed himself to save her and she distress for him
    10. FL knows medicine and practices it with an old doctor in secret in that rural place. It took a long time for her to fix her body and start cultivation again.
    11. ML is some holy son or sth. High above and narcissistic, is in false believe that FL is head over heels for him when he falls first.
    12. ML with his group (funny guy, tagalong girl who crushes on him etc) goes to FLs place and FL first acts stupid which convinces them and they think it's such a pity that such a beauty is brainless. They leave and when FLs MnB (Mom and Bro) pesters her she cooks and before they start eating MLnG (ML aNd Group) returns cause ML feels something wrong and find out she was acting. They then gobble down the food fighting with MnB over it.
    13. At first the tag along girl criticizes FL severely for the super oily spicy food but then she is ML and the other buddy fight over the food and decides to taste which of course turns out delicious.
    14. They then go back to their native place. On the way encounters lots of dangers and is schemed by the B** girl from MLnG cause she's jealous.
    15. FL goes separately from MLnG as she wants to practice on the way and doesn't want to disclose that she can (cultivate??)
    16. Meets dangers on road and faces with animal tide. Saves a woman in a temple who's from a prominent family in a town who's formation is about to break and animal tide may enter the town.
    17. FL helps with formation. FL and ML save the town.
    18. Encounter a tigress giving birth and FL and ML take one baby each from the two babies delivered by the dying tigress as contract beasts.
    19. FL finds the way to feed the baby from ML when the baby tiger refuses all normal milk. Finds out it's expensive to raise it.
    20. On the way forward ML secretly clears away all dangers on road as he's pushed away by FL to travel separately. He thinks she's got no power and she's pissed cause all obstacles have been cleared and she can't practice fighting
    21. Goes back and face slaps cousin family who colluded with outsiders to scheme against them and get family ownership.
    22. FL retaliates by creating an incest scene between cousin bro and sis .
    23. Is left in a remote courtyard in a corner which makes it convenient for FL to act and has some spiritual vein energy from neighbour or sth.
    24. Has a loyal friend who got ridiculed after FL lost power and sent away (when FL was 5). FL-f ( friend) has a fat body(??) and ger cultivation regress when she cultivates, Fl solves her poison and they're still best buddies.
    25. Joins school or sth.. can't remember much here.
    26. Goes to a practice world (??) where one of the spirits of the palace guides her to treasures and avoid dangers.
    27. There's another woman (lets call her lady luck LL) who's highly regarded for her beauty, talent and luck.
    28. There's a scene where ML enters and all women swoon over him and FL admires that LL is unaffected like an unattainable lotus (or sth) but the spirit corrects her to observe closely that while all girls just gather around ML, LL adjusts her body so she can get the best angle with best lighting in front of ML which forms a contrast with others and may attract males more.
    29. In this place، she gets the contract bird of her master, gets fragment that awakens master for a short while, gets a tactic that goes like earth break (??) and has levels like 1,2,3.
    30. It I think it was the family of the B who was constantly trying to assassinate FL by sending her assassins.
    31. I think it is in this same novel where FL meats a severely malnourished horse and takes it as her own and gets laughed at by everyone else but later they realise that the horse is from a very rare superior breed that can understand humans and is superfast.
    32. FL might have been reborn as a baby from the modern Times into the current world. She has a rather cute encounter with her master who turns out to be one of the strongest man of of his times but later disappeared
    Can't remember anything more but I think I gave sufficient information to distinguish it from others. Please reply if you know it. Will appreciate any response, thank you in advance

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  2. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea but I'm curious too now :blobpopcorn: hopefully someone recognizes it

Dizaster likes this.
  3. Luckyproblem

Luckyproblem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are looking for Godly Empress Doctor. There was a Chinese drama based on it as well :)

Jem3710 likes this.
  4. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it... Thanks :justabotheart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.