Spoiler More than a few blessings (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Sep 25, 2018.

1. sleepingjay

sleepingjay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, LCY's dad isn't his biological dad. The 3rd Sheng son had a relationship with LCY's mom when they were in college. But then the 3rd Sheng son left her to fight for his family inheritance, so she got married to LCY's dad. Hence they raised LCY. These two are the ones that died due to construction mistake.

The current Sheng young master at first wasn't sure if LCY knows he (LCY) is the rightful heir to the Sheng industries, so he'd been trying to test out his attitude (at the auction, etc). But then LCY completely destroyed the Liang family. Also, because the Mu young masters were guarded by LCY, they weren't hurt by the attack (in LCY's last life they were crippled). Hence, the Mu family responded quickly and destroyed all of Sheng's allies in Beijing.

Both these situations cause the Sheng family to lose power so they got scared and decided to kill LCY.

Last life they also killed LCY after LCY beat up the Liang young master, so I'm guessing these Sheng people get scared really easily and decides on killing LCY when he shows he fights back.

By accident I'm assuming you mean the gangsters that stopped their car to beat them up after the banquet event? That was aimed at the Mu young masters. In the past life they didn't follow YM, so they took their planned route, and the hired killers there were more prepared with guns. So last life they were crippled.

Miki T and Endlessness like this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @sleepingjay Thank you!
    Wow, it's abit complicated. No wonder, I didnt understand a zilt from MTL XD
    So, the Sheng young master is LCY biological father? I thought they have the same age, since his title is young master.

3. JazraelHarken

JazraelHarken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • LCY = Son of Sheng 3rd Young master who left his pregnant wife to fight for his inheritance in Sheng family. This father died from the machinations of Sheng family.
    • His mother then married another person which is the dad he grew up with. They are the one who died because of the company that didn't follow regulations (the company heir who considers him as a "love rival").
    • Sheng Young Master from the auction can be considered as his cousin.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @JazraelHarken
    So, the sheng 3rd young master and the sheng young master LCY mmet in the auction are two different people
    Thus, the sheng 3rd young master is LCY father
    And another sheng young master is LCY cousin.
    Okay, I get it.
    Thank you ^^

Hmm....so LCY doesnot have a portion to the inheritance but a sole heir?
    Sorry, the term the 3rd young master, is not the elder, right? Usually the eldest is the one inheriting it all.

5. sleepingjay

sleepingjay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3rd young master isn't the eldest, but he's the most competent of his generation. And LCY as his son should be the heir after him, especially if his will states he's passing down everything to LCY.

ahsudole likes this.
  6. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the Sheng family in the end? Also please spoil about LYC mother. I've read above she is the lost daughter of some strong family. Are there any developments with that? Lastly, why is the actress surnamed Liu and Yan uncle helping him? Thanks.

7. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The "lost" part of that is questionable, if I read correctly it doesn't say she was kidnapped or anything, just that she went missing when she was about 6. MC points out that its kind of hard for a six year old to survive by themselves and insinuates that her family was actually behind her disappearance and probably knew where she had been this whole time, just didn't want her. That is one of his reasons for not having any interest in that side of his recently revealed family, even though they are supposedly really influential.

xmilady likes this.
  8. xmilady

xmilady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'd be damned... What a complicated family. All of his relatives are completely unreliable.

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a shame, no one is taking this novel . . . It's rly a peaceful gem

Actually, the part with the family is not the main theme, it's a side dish of a side dish imo

RiannNeko likes this.
  10. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah MC's background is really complicated. If he grew up in his rich family, all of them would be crushed by him. Too bad, the father wasn't there to see with regret how awesome his son was.

11. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm translating this novel, you can check it out on: midnightrambles.in

Kaylee and Miki T like this.
  12. Zombiiecat

Zombiiecat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I've been waiting for the "GO" to read the mtl version! Thank you!