LCD Little Tyrant Doesn't Want To Meet With a Bad End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by gaianova, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Best Girl?

1. Alicia Ascart

16.9%
  2. Nora Xeclyde

11.7%
  3. Charlotte Sorofya

33.8%
  4. Lilian Ackermann

11.7%
  5. Wilhelmina

6.5%
  6. Yes

19.5%
  1. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 5th heroine is a must. From what we see, roel will unite all the big powers in the end.
    All the heroines are basically the princesses of all top powers. If he is merried with all of them he will restore an Empire greater then the Ancient Austin Empire. All humanity under one flag.

2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    All that talk about harem but no mention of non-humans?

Roel x Peytra club +1

Also where dem elves and nekomimis at?

3. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Astaroth
    That's his mom...

@Kazuha
    Is the mtl audiobook any higher quality than the standard mtl? I read it sometimes but since the author uses sayings and does a lot of world building it's translations are shoty at best

4. Kazuha

Kazuha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ErikHarrison
    My main problems would be that the narrator is the generic one used for memes and sometimes gender pronouns are mixed. I can't really say how bad it is since I'm sorta used to machine translating novels I really like out of desperation.
    At least I was able to piece together the facts about why the Ascarts and the noble house before them are virtually wiped out in the current age. I also found out more about the Knight kingdom, Roel's 3rd Golden Finger OP Summon, and his ancestor in the Academy who fought with a Rank 1.

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...if roel does end up knocking lillian up, then I guess that settles the question of first wife? His ancestor is worse than the gods. At least the gods know that nora and Charlotte are in love with him

6. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well knowing roel he will end up knocking all of them at once?

Also the 1st wife is not the 1st one to get pregnant but the one that keep control/unity of the group so far we don't know Lilian personality but her wish for an family would actually make her an great 1st wife because if she is able to see the other girls as family she would mediate, the same applies for Charlotte with her loyal origin btw

Example In dxd alternative future akeno is the 2nd to get pregnant after asia BUT the 1st wife is rias and she got pregnant like 5th or 7th

7. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as a reminder, "Don't trust any Ackerman" and "knock up Lilian" are not mutually exclusive. That being said Roel, your ancestor has giving you the greenlight despite his previous warning. Do your duty for your family!

8. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be a trap. He could be getting ready to do the deed and she snaps his penis off. You don't stick your dick in crazy. The next chapters title tho...I'd like to see him try. Ro is sending him to his death

9. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well roel need ear my mother advice and not ro one of knock her off

o_O for those asking themselves the advice is a "Never Stick it up before you are sure it won't kill you later"

10. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roel's dad is fuming because his prayer is working too well :blobsweat_2:. This novel is going down the same path as regressor manual.

11. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    So roel got 2 rings. The rose ring from laser knight and the black ring from Ro. Hopefully this attracts attention.

KhayDesuu and unclebebby like this.
  12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now the question becomes will Roel try to seduce Lilian or just say "Screw it". Con: I mean at the end of the day he's taking advice from the remnant spirit of a 16 year old Ro. That does not scream "bastion of wisdom". Pro: By seducing Lilian you can piss off twp whole empires and a merchant conglomerate! What's to lose doing that!

Lacking Motivation likes this.
  13. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Carter: backtracks on the whole have as many babies as possible cause he's scared asf says "Don't f*ck around with any more (powerful) women."

Roel: forgets how he was kidnapped, treated like a dog, sexually assaulted and how he has death flags up the wazoo says" I don't know what you're talking about but ok."

Ro: "F*ck the ackerman girl. I believe in you"
    Roel: "F*ck you, I don't want to die."

Side note: found it interesting that Ro didn't think that Lillian could be stronger than Roel...makes me wonder about the overall power level of the ackermans. The modern ackerman lineage may have been weakening over time due to the removal of the arde family, and Lillian could be considered an anomaly who's awakened the true lineage (though she hasn't been allowed to use it)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  14. SwordLeaf

SwordLeaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, the reason Ro Ascart thinking its's no big deal because Ascart bloodline awakener is famous for fighting against a higher rank opponent, while Ackerman is famous for their defense while lacking in offensive power. But Ro didn't know that the current princess already awakened her very thin Ascart bloodline which came from Early Era Ancient Austin Empire (around this because Adler Family and Austin Family relationship damaged heavily during the middle era of ancient Austin Empire).

She really got pregnant at the end tho, Lilian has done good job. After all the one who initiate it is not Roel, but Lilian instead with provocation from King of Witch.

15. WanderingOakTree

WanderingOakTree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa whoa whoa. Wait spoiler the chapter number for when that happens please. I tried reading the mtl but stopped around the 410s cause it was getting pretty difficult for me to keep going lol

16. SwordLeaf

SwordLeaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its around 460-480, during a
    mission to hunt suspected 6 calamities with Lilian as head and Roel as shadow (he didn't get mentioned during report and the Dean covering him as well to no get suspicious of the Austin Emperor) ( well, the emperor seems still afraid and trying to get rid Ascart especially Roel because he's the last awakener with legitimate reason, tho he never send an assassin.)

17. Ricelord

Ricelord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very accurate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unclebebby likes this.
  18. unclebebby

unclebebby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter explains the magical system/blood line thingy?

for example, crown/compassion/perfection/wisdom/bravery = what are they? were they called origins or something?
    Creation vs summon system = is that an explanation of how their magic works? does it have to do with their energy?
    Alicia had some magic about moon or shadow or whatever, is that her bloodline or was that her magic system or energy?
    iron/bronze/silver = is that a measurement of potential? Awakening?
    levels 1 to 7 = I think these are called origin?

I thought I had an idea but I'm getting more confused the more I think about it.

Hanada and KhayDesuu like this.
  19. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope someone more knowledgeable answers after me but here it goes

Origin: Your power source / restriction
    So for example Noel with compassion can increase her power by acting compassionate. The more you embody the principle the stronger you become. (I think they're trying to imitate the God of their power). Some Origin's are bloodline specific so that can also get mixed in there.

Creation vs Summon: Tbh I have no fucking idea

Alicia: So her bloodline's power resonates with the moon? So she can do magic influenced by the moon. Like Noel has angel stuff so she get's angel magic.

Iron/Bronze/Silver: I'm pretty sure it's your compatibility with the trait, how thick the God's blood is in you. The higher grade the bloodline the less xp needed to level up. They also state that there is usually negative trade-offs since humans aren't suppose to resonate well with Gods (or something) but I haven't see that yet.

Levels 1 to 7: Basically levelling up to lvl 1. So it doesn't matter how companionate you are if you're low level you're not doing any damage. Besides xp an item or extreme situation is needed to level. Roel is frequently hurt for using powers over the threshold. There is apparently a big gap between 4 and 3 and I think 1 is transcended.

I hope this helps but if someone comes into the thread and proves everything I said wrong I wouldn't be surprised.

unclebebby and WanderingOakTree like this.
  20. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    was it ever mentioned how many ringbearers there were other than lillian?
    Lillian is one, and so is that douchebag, Glint?
    Lillian is a third-year and I think Glint is a 2nd-year...so if there are only 2 other ringbearers, then the Roel faction has the majority. even if there is another ringbearer, then it'll be a tie.

KhayDesu likes this.