Spoiler Unexpectedly, I became a mother/ 졸지에 엄마가 되었다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, May 22, 2019.

1. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can a man not recognize his wife that has been switched by her sister and then failed to recognize her when she returns as well ?! not just stupid, Bliiiiiiind !!

magical_al00, Turbostop and WinnieS like this.
  2. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like undeserving man. While the one who’s not her husband, never shared a bed, never have a child with her, recognize right away.
    I’m curious. Who’s the ML mourning for, that he turned alcoholic? What is he regretting? That his “wife” passed away? That he didn’t give that “wife” the best? Lucky evil sister! She died “killing” her own sister, took her place without dumbass husband even realizing it, and he even mourn for the “murderer” of his real wife? If I was FL, I’ll kick his ass after I regained my memory. While he’s wailing in self pity, for the fake person, she “died” and struggles alone in the outside world! What, if that “wife” is not sickly, he’ll long bed her isn’t it? A man who can be seduced, or in this case, be duped by a fake, I feel like he’s not worth it. Lucky there’s a child, else why would she even stays.

3. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said :blobhighfive:

4. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoiler me how the ml know the truth, the ending, and the fl is the mother of the kids right?

Thank you

5. lullabiee

lullabiee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the fl is the mother of the child, in the spoilers it was stated that ml didn’t sleep nor touch the twin. Its bizarre to think that the child recognized her mother more than the father but then again this is fiction so anything can happen. I don’t remember exactly how the ml knows but if I’m not mistaken the mother remembers bits and pieces of what is her identity. Then they (i think ml and fl) started to dig behind what happened to the wife. And they started to fall in love again way before they know the truth

_artemis_ and Hazel123 like this.
  6. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore spoilers?

7. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone helped me mtl this novel, just dm me if you want to read too :blob_plusone:

8. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol i think everyone's overreacting about the ml not recognizing her. yeah, sure, from the rofan reader perspective he does fall short in terms of his "wife-radar" but logically he had no way of finding out.

first of all, bc the twin looked exactly same from distant and cause he never got close enough to her to identify any physical difference, he obviously couldn't just jump to conclusion that she was someone else. i don't think he even had much interaction with her to tell her habits apart from his wife. even if he didn't know there was someone else in place of his wife, he at least instinctively stayed away from her.

secondly, he saw "her" die. held a funeral with her body and everything. how the hell was he supposed to rationalize that a dead person came back. their son could bc he's young, he trusts his feelings more than any logic.

perhaps bc i'm reading about a very frustrating ml with even more dull wife-radar (from "my mom became possessed") this ml seems pretty okay to me