Spoiler [R18+]My Ex-Husband Became The Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, bcz I read some of my favorite Chinese novels in mtl and it's really hard to understand but for this one, I can't find any and waiting is hard and the translator is very busy (I think) because it's very slow:(

notregistered, blackie22 and giseord like this.
  2. mirrioulle

mirrioulle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you mtl it? I tried to check through naver but it needs the app that's without auto translate (miss google auto trans..) and can't screenshot :(

blackie22, giseord and Reio like this.
  3. Baiyu

Baiyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I used two phones.
    I took a pic of it one by one then I translate it either on google translate or yandex and another one I forgot the name of (whichever is more readable).

Ughhhhhh no one really has a spoiler of it.????!??!?! Cause if none I may really have to force my self to mtl this even though it hurts my head.

4. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Even with 2 phones the mtl really hard to understand because phone's camera need to detect the word not read the sentence so its a bit tricky and make my eyes bleeding :blob_coughblood:
    I feel you, bro/sis. I feel you. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

blackie22 and giseord like this.
  5. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you find the raw for it? I tried signing up for never series so many times but it never worked they never sent me the confirmation numbers...

6. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I feel you, It's the same for me ;w;

blackie22 and giseord like this.
  7. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys. im here just to drop by for a minute and i see many of you wanna read this novel but don't know how (even though you have the raw). So im going to share my tricks, cz i know what it feels when you soooo curious about knovels but u cannot wait for the translator.

Well, first, of course u need raw! To obtain it, u have to had kkp account! (I won't explain how to, so if kkp isn't available in your country you can google it how to install & make an account by yourself)..
    Second, ss the pages. U can use pc/phone, and opened kkp in browser. (I used chrome cz there's automatic google translate). If u opened it by phone, don't forget to activate 'desktop views'.
    And then, taraaa u can ss it! U can use mtl such as papago (recommended), yadex or google translate.
    Well, for me, i used 'tap to translate'. Seriously, this is no joke i love this apps sooo much. (≧▽≦) It helps me a lot to when i read raw manhwa from newtoki hhahaha.
    If u use tap to translate (well honestly this apps is just a 'mediator' cz you need to choose the other translation apps. So basically you're using google translate. And, from my experience, papago translate better than GT), u needn't to ss, cz this apps floating when u open chrome! BANZAI! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
    Argh i wanna post an example when i mtl-ed TCF but i can't huft. Too bad.

Last and not least, good luck! Hope this useful for you all!

PS : not all the ch is free, so u can obtain cash by event or anything else. And it's only exist in the apps (not by browser i mean)

8. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW!!
    But this book is in naver series? I already have never series account but I still can't open it with PC??

giseord likes this.
  9. Baiyu

Baiyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try it on pc, it works for me.
    Well it's only free till ch.10 after that you need to open it with cookies (If you have money to buy them) new accounts there will get some free cookies. Even though you bought ch. with cookies it's only rental and can only read each chapter on limited time (I learned that the hard way when I open the ch. Till 40 but never read it then when I went back to it a few days later, I can never open them again , I wasted all that free cookies).
    That's why I give up mtling it cause I'm broke.

syofiaa likes this.
  10. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mann she sure is hurt:blob_teary::blob_teary:

11. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aih, his soul is a virgin, but his body....ughhh. Countless women..it’s a miracle he doesn’t at least have a syphilis. Not to mention possible future illegitimate children. unless there’s the magical contraceptive potion like Evil Lady’s Hero, considering the time setting.
    On another note, how do you guys bypass the age verification on kakao’s page without Korean’s ID?

Caloli, syofiaa and Lovina like this.
  12. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately never series is a B**** so it is hard to read from them... You can't even buy the cookies to read novel without a korean phone #/ID.

The prince threatened to take ashia and kaligo was not happy.
    He comes by her shop so often asking for all sorts of potions.
    Tero.. He loves Ashia so much but doesnt have the courage to act on it but seeing kaligo around he is starting to actions such as staying over night in his old room at the shop and doing chores for her. He changed his profession from a knight to a holy knight because ashia said she wanted the holy spring water.

Ashia has a yearly thing where she gets super cold but she keeps it under control by drinking potion but Kaligo kept her so busy that she forgot to prepare the potion.she collapsed and didnt open the shop for 3 days. her friend verna was so worried that she hovered around outside ashia's shop where she ran into Kaligo. They went inside and found ashia passed out and about to freeze to death. Kaligo carried her to bed and injected some of his warm mana into her. He called her Lena. Seems like she has another identity and might be a noble.
    Kaligo came by a couple days later when he has a seizure he pushed ashia down on to her bed and started kissing her neck biting etc.. Ashia used all her might to stop him. She injected some of her cool mana into him. They realized that potion can only help so much and ashia injecting her mana works much better. She is actually working for everyone in the village that she burned down tero was one of the victims. Kaligo offered to help them all get back on their feet and remove the negative stigma about them being cursed. In exchange ashia has to stay with him at all time so she can treat him when he has his seizure. Ashia is going on a trip to get ingredients for all the potions kaligo requested and he is coming with her stating the contract. Poor tero wanted to go too but got shot down.

Kaligo knows asha is his wife from their previous life!!! Seems like he loved her and still does. he just sucks at expressing it. Lena is her name from her previous life. I forgot so I thought it was her other name in this life.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  13. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the much awaited spoiler!!

I don’t get his “love” at all. He was married to her for 5 freaking years, to which he never even sleep on her bed. Forget about fulfilling his husband duty (why is it when it comes to the wife, there’s always the phrase “fulfill your wife duty/fulfilling the husband se*ual need”, but husband is not expected to? Especially when he claimed he love her? Why, woman doesn’t have that need?), but to leave her cold all those years? And he never considered how society view her, treat her? Whatever his reason are, it seems like it more concerned to his need, his situation, rather than taking hers into consideration. Or was he impotent in the 1st TL?

14. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He saved her from her dead beat dad and gave her space. She was constantly sick and almost died while she was at his place and he spared no effort in hiring the best doctor to help cure her.. I think he was worried that if he slept with her and she gets pregnant she might die. That's just my speculation from what I've read so far. He often went to watch her when she was asleep and notices/remembers her little habits. Let's not jump to conclusion too quickly based on one person's perspective. He was cold but he was never rude to her and she was respected as a duchess. Im around the part where he tries to explain his side... Hope I don't run out of free cookies....

Does it make one a bad person when one doesn't love another person the way they want to be loved when what was needed was never communicated?
    What makes one person happy may not be enough for another.

A:" Why can't you do it? We were a couple." Before Asha's words were finished, Kaligo's words popped out. "I want to hold you, but I'm afraid you might die! Every night, every night after night! Whether the sun is up or the moon is up, I am thinking of hugging you like an animal! How can you say such a thing?"

She was very sick when she got to the duke's estate. She was vomitting blood constantly. It took a while to cure her so Kaligo wasn't sure if she was okay. He is a strong warrior if he let his desire go on a small weak woman he worried that it might break her. He was happy just seeing her healthy and alive in front of him. He didn't know his consideration was causing her pain.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  15. Oceanaas

Oceanaas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!
    how far in the novel is this?

16. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for another spoiler!

Yes, I’m giving opinion based on hers. It bounds to change as more information comes in ^_*

thanks again!

blackie22 and evanesco99211 like this.
  17. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A:" Why can't you do it? We were a couple." Before Asha's words were finished, Kaligo's words popped out. "I want to hold you, but I'm afraid you might die! Every night, every night after night! Whether the sun is up or the moon is up, I am thinking of hugging you like an animal! How can you say such a thing?"

She was very sick when she got to the duke's estate. She was vomitting blood constantly. It took a while to cure her so Kaligo wasn't sure if she was okay. He is a strong warrior if he let his desire go on a small weak woman he worried that it might break her. He was happy just seeing her healthy and alive in front of him. He didn't know his consideration was causing her p
    Around Chapter 30.

18. Baiyu

Baiyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy hell someone finally gives spoilers on this. I thank you for that.

I actually forgot about this one when I rage quit mtling it on naver s. when I found out that the chapters you bought with free cookies is only open with limited amount of time and I wasted mine opening all the chap I can open, forgetting I open it, a few days pass I went back to finally mtl it, then found out the chapters are only rented and are closed again.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  19. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asha finally told kaligo about the female lead and this was his response.
    He is pampering her to no end and is willing to wait/chase her to the end of the world. Too damn cute. This is around chapter 38-39

"I have no intention of doing it with another woman." "Kaligo······." Soon, his voice became stronger. "So give up. This book will never end with the original author's intended happy ending." "Kaligo, what is it?" Asha, who is colored with wonder, constantly poured out the main character's mouth like a declaration of war. "It's going to be a perfect sad ending," he added with an interlude of smiles. "The male lead intends to love another woman, not the female lead."
    Asha then asked if kaligo was Interested in the FL and the told him about all the qualities of the FL. His responses were just

Kaligo pulled up one eyebrow tail with a small hum and nasal voice. 'I'm not interested.' 'She was described as beautiful.' 'I bet you're more beautiful.' '......' Asha's eyes widened when he answered. Calligo smiled silently, his lips twirled as he looked her in the eye. 'More if you want.' '.....nice.' 'I don't like nice girls.' '......' 'And?' '......steady, decent, and.' Caligo, who was still listening, cut off Asha and opened his mouth.

At the end of the conversation asha was still anxious but was willing to give it a chance. Kaligo left and is preparing to strike the wizard tower because their lord hurt asha. They have some bad blood.

Nishas, RubySBS, luliibunny and 77 others like this.
  20. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link