Spoiler [BL] Jianming Bu Naihe/The Sword Named No Way Out

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by meridianna, Mar 10, 2021.

1. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    the newest from Huaishang!
    tentatively making spoiler thread here :blobsmilehappy:
    title: 剑名不奈何/Jianming Bu Naihe/The Sword Named No Way Out
    shou is Gong Wei inside body of Xiang Xiaoyuan, XXY is half-temptress/seductress (meiyao) so he is very very pretty but his brain is faulty. while GW himself may not even a human.
    gong is Xu Shuangce or affectionally called by GW as 'Xu Bai' (with Bai=white). totally cold outside, tender inside. brooo when he treats his beloved(?) disciple XXY (with GW's consciousness inside), he is so caring and soft aaaaa. to the point neglecting everyone including shidi.
    their friends: Ying Kai and Yuchi Rui. not love triangle seen although Ying Kai often hangs out with the CP. he's so like mother, rather than dwelling on love and shit, he would nag and take care almost...everything.

plot is thick, but still ongoing so i can't tell much.
    there are many contradictions and i need to know how HS solves the plot.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    Pomee likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    -----------------------
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  3. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    adding link for NSFW scene
    i'm pretty sure Xu Bai is do-S :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

5. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil please? This story is so good!❤️❤️

6. nikkib461

nikkib461 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers.

7. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    btw you can put text/link to Table of Contents above, so others can find spoiler posts fast than searching through other posts.
    tho the thread is still quite empty now..
    also pls give spoiler tab like this
    the whole world is only but a pipe dream made by Gong Wei hence he can be reincarnated
    so we can save our eyes from wall of texts :blobokhand::blobokhand:

8. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while since I checked up on this one, since I binge-MTL-ed until the current chapter and then put it into my stockpile collection at the time (until it finishes). Is it finished yet? XDDDD

Gong Wei is legit a yao btw, I think peach tree? We later learn that their master took him in when he just managed to cultivate to human form (in yao terms, like an innocent little child) alongside Xu Shuangce. They have shixiong and shidi relationship lol. GW immediately starts clinging onto XSC, resulting in a lot of very interesting situations. They're fairly inseparable.

The 'breakup' in their originally strong relationship happens when XSC goes into some kind of mirror world to pass a tribulation/temper his dao heart. In the mirror world (it's a completely illusionary world), XSC is assumed to have fallen in love with a lady and planned to get married and presumably live out the rest of his life with her. This defeats the purpose of tempering himself in the illusionary world and means that XSC might actually die. GW doesn't want this to happen, so he and his master have the idea of going in and stopping XSC before he kills himself. In the ensuing argument when GW gatecrashes the wedding and is trying to persuade XSC, GW ends killing the bride and this is when XSC coughs up blood. The rest is as you know, they split up and the rift between them gets wider and wider until GW's 'death' at XSC's hands.

There's also some vaguely ominous things happening in the story that support what @meridianna said in the spoiler:
    -the strange abilities of the illusion mirror artifact
    -lotsa dead corpses coming to life, including GW's own corpse (LOL)
    -XSC's hidden yandere -- did I mention the cottage that is essentially a badly-hidden shrine to GW, and how it's a forbidden area to enter on pain of death?
    -GW has this odd memory of getting stabbed and feeling very hurt when he tells XSC that he shouldn't treat him like this. (This was not part of GW's original memories of the argument and fight leading to his death, which is particularly jarring).
    -GW has another odd memory of what might be everyone in heaven dead... (wonder if XSC killed everyone......)

Yasmine bezzi, Peachiii and merode like this.
  10. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops:
    Scriptor! OMG I love you!! Thank you so much for the spoilers:oops::love:

I just have a few questions I hope you can spoil me with, my MTL skills were too poor that I ended up understanding very little:cry:

To your spoilers above:
    - I still don’t understand how gatecrashing the ML’s illusion would somehow “save him.” Why would he have to die in the first place: referring to the “tempering himself in the illusionary world”
    - Also, since it’s an illusionary world, couldn’t the MC and ML resolve their misunderstanding or just the situation? Since it wasn’t real in the first place anyways, and the MC did it for the ML’s sake.
    - Why did the ML kill the MC ultimately (I feel like there’s a huge misunderstanding here), and did he feel any remorse for it?
    - You said that they used to grow up quite inseparable. Where there ever love, if so, how did they fall in love?
    - Can you spoil about the ML and MC’s new body XXY. Their relationship, and when ML realizes that MC is in XXY body. What’s his reaction?
    - Can you explain the enemies turn to love situation here. Was it all a big misunderstanding and they actually cared for each other, or did they legit hate/dislike/ each other at the start of the novel (after MC died at ML’s hands). I know MC is kinda afraid of the ML as his dying felt too real, but what’s the ML’s true feelings?
    - The meaning of the peach blossom forest for the ML. Why did he keep the peach blossom alive, if he hated the MC anyways to kill him.

Just anything else you feel relevant to explain the plot of the story and it’s relationship:X3::X3: Sorry for the many questions.

Although I have only read a few chapters, I love the enemies turned lovers trope so, I have high hopes for this:love::love:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  11. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    ughh my head hurts so sorry, only replying to some
    basically everything is vague and MTL doesn't help either
    - it was all misunderstanding. ML never once hated MC and vice versa. MC is like pesky brat who clings to ML and ML would just tolerate him.
    - gatecrashing ML's illusion... well it was explained that ML killed many people, and to reduce to tribulation from heaven while in ascension (u'know, as cultivator and yada yada), he was put into an illusion. well basically like that, and GW as the master of mirror illusion, he was asked by Ying Kai to help Xu Bai conquering his illusion and ensure XSC won't be killed or anything inside illusion. voila! he became that certain lady who helped 'Commander Xu' and was promised to marry. lmao GW, you dig this by yourself.
    - and for why XSC avoided GW after that... here is my guess (coz i'm not sure), XSC basically concerned about GW's inhumanity, and GW did act like non-human. he ever laughed at funeral, mocked the dead body, asked something that would never be asked by normal human("Everyone will die, everything will be back to earth, why should you be sad?"). GW is like the innocent deity, i swear, he never has malicious intent, even when someone wanted to kill him (not XSC, somebody else), he didn't put any grudge.
    - the killing at 1st chapter was like this: MC tried to kill ML and ML retaliated. hence it was MC first who wanted to kill. as for why; MC can't explain except there was an urge to kill ML no matter what, from within him. so i assume that urge is kind of imprint, from something/someone. but later MC realized that killing ML is no good, there won't be another Xu Bai so he won't kill him. so yeah, from here GW realized his own feeling to XSC, but as for Xu Bai himself...........well dang, he's such a yandere i can't fathom.
    - i am pretty sure Xu Bai knows GW is inside XXY's body from the start. but it is kinda jarring yeah, esp the differential treatment after 'GW's death'. Xu Bai would definitely ignore his own shidi (not Ying Kai/Yuchi Rui, uuh i forget his name, Meng Yunfei's master) freezing in snowy mountain while he himself was covering GW in his own robe. :blobxd::blobxd:
    i will add later

edit: okay i've added
    super short what happened in the illusion world of 'Commander Xu'
    basically continuing from above, XSC got into the illusion as a commander. later after some fierce battle, he was hurt badly then met GW as lady. it was his mistake tbh, 'this lady' was mute coz GW was anxious to help XSC but could not reveal himself. for some reason, XSC perceived this helper as 'a lady' coz well XSC's eyes were also hurt here. he fell in love at first sight... promised to marry 'her' after war... coming back to 'her' house...wedding was held... GW just followed them all lmao. then at the wedding day, 'the bride' was kidnapped by some monster/beast, so ofc 'Commander Xu' rushed to help. however it was late and 'the bride' died. before 'she' died, XSC talked like "if you die, i will not save myself". GW couldn't comprehend such feeling. iirc, then the illusion was broken. and XSC avoided GW as he 'was inhuman'. u'see, after this GW actually desperately wanted to meet XSC but XSC always avoided him with any excuses. at first, GW was optimistic and made a diary like "day 1, still can't meet Xu Bai". but after countless days, he destroyed the diary and just looking outside :blobcry::blobcry:
    GW is like innocent kid who hasn't realized his own feeling

as why i don't really put any spoiler....well well it is Huaishang. i was misled (horribly) in her previous work 'Tunhai' :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    so yeah, me just wait for complete plot unveiled.
    but this one is surely more comical than Tunhai. Yuchi uncle-nephew are just hilarious.
    and i ship Yuchi Xiao with his friend Meng Yunfei. i really hope this side CP will be safe and sound
    coz the other side CP is sunk horribly and so very sad i just need to slowly recover

Yasmine bezzi, scriptor and merode like this.
  12. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Aw thank you so much for your reply!:love::love:
    So I just wanted to make sure, I know the ML is yandere but, did he love MC as well? You mentioned that the MC after he wasn’t able to kill ML (as there wasn’t going to anyone else like the ML), realized this feelings, but what about the ML?

-Also did the ML ever understood that the lady was the MC? Is the ML even the type to fall in love at the first sight anyhow?
    -It’s quite obvious that the MC is non-human, but did the ML start to avoid him because he became more and more not himself? How would avoiding the MC help anyways? Was the ML afraid of getting too close?
    -How did the ML treat MC in his new body? Any romantic scenes that you like so far? How did the MC react?

Thank you very much:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

13. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    alright...
    - he really likes MC, even before MC's rebirth i assume. well i only read till ch62 for now (lol just there is not enough time), before MC's rebirth, he actually acted like his nanny/teacher and never mistreated MC. hecc, this guy's face is stoic and i totally can't predict his actions. but at least for sure he pampered GW in XXY's body. welp it's just he's usually strict but toward GW he's so tolerant that nobody believes including GW.
    - since when XSC knew that lady = GW...... i can't pinpoint the exact time, but after the illusion he somehow knew. is he the type to fall in love at 1st sight? nobody guessed, only few knew that XSC's love/obsession to GW is very *heavy*.
    - yeah, that's why Ying Kai also doesn't understand why XSC insisted that GW is not human and would bring harm, YK regretted a lot that he couldn't stop the killing between GW and XSC, coz both are his best friends. imho one of the reasons ML avoided GW is that he didn't want GW knowing his 'obsession'. oh one time, younger GW confessed to XSC, but XSC denied it as...well, GW's type of like is very innocent at that time, his mentality is similar to a pure child.
    - XSC treats GW <<VERY WELL>> in his body. fuuuuu i'm jealous tbh coughcough. my fave moments: XSC calls GW as his 'beloved'....disciple, in the crowd. boyy imagine other people's feeling. also, other than ignoring his shidi for his 'disciple', i love when XSC literally gives GW a spell; whenever GW is hurt, the body who will receive the damage is XSC's body , like transferring damage, after XSC found GW badly hurt several times (at least twice) while XSC was not around. GW commented that this spell is actually very complicated and high-difficulty. everything is for 'little disciple'. does that spell ever get used? yeah...at this time MC finally concerned about ML, the exact scene when he realized he doesn't want to lose ML is another time.
    at first GW was stunned, even would praise XSC, afraid XSC knows that he is GW and kills him again. but that fear totally does not happen.
    oh yeah, XSC officially is the master of XXY/GW now.
    oh yeah (2), actually XSC ever went into underworld, asking the Judge of Hell where GW's soul is. but Judge answered that his soul never came into underworld. so actually XSC concerns a lot after GW's death, even there was a feud involving GW's body.

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Unf, you're right. Plot twists galore~

For some reason, it hurts so much when a side CP fails... :blob_teary:

meridianna likes this.
  15. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    right.. side CP is also precious :blobcry:

scriptor likes this.
  16. SpicaGG

SpicaGG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which spoiler would u like lol.The current story is til 70sth.By this chp they al papapa but no smut lol

17. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    wdym no smut
    i've linked the smut up there :blobsmirk:

18. SpicaGG

SpicaGG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    coa I was MTL in and it kinda cut the smut

btw can I hv the link lol

19. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    yeaa it was cut in jjwxc
    check the link above, at the 2nd post 'Table of Content', it's free to read at AO3 even

20. meridianna

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob: aah it's so good, Ying Kai nooooo. really, Ying Kai is the purest and that's why he becomes twisted
    i haven't mtl all and still ongoing, but most plot has been revealed. tbh i'm a bit confused so i may make mistakes, esp with the legend Ghost Prince and His Bride.
    - basically from start of novel, all events happened in GW's dream. YEAH, ALL. so, all humans who were born less than 16 years are his creations, that's including Xiang Xiaoyuan
    - GW is mirror fairy made by heaven. in other words, GW is the HR of Heaven(?)
    Xu Shuangce is a mortal ascended to Heaven along Ying Kai, after both of them tried to stop flood disaster. both became gods, but YK is too pure and agonized with human world, then going rampage and killed many many people. GW stopped him and succeeded, making him reincarnated as human again. XSC followed as he felt he was also responsible for his friend's actions. AAAA XSC IS VERY SELFLESS I SWEAR
    Ghost Cultivator=ghost prince=GW's brother, basically the other side of mirror which is evil. GW is the good side.
    - the reason why GW made this illusion world: he tried to stop YK and ghost prince to open gate of heaven and becoming god again (for YK). but he mistook XSC is the evil god so that's why he imprinted himself to kill XSC.
    in ascension event(?) of XSC and YK, he was stopped by everyone, by force even. but ofc he still did his best to stop the ascension, and in this part he was stabbed by XSC and dying. before totally died, he stopped the time and made huge illusion world, dragging everyone inside it. hence the sentence: [why you do this to me, Xu Shuangce, i really like you.]
    before this, GW only appeared suddenly in the last half year, he persistently warned those cultivators but nobody believed. he was bullied, avoided, sullied etc in the real world. but in illusion world, he appeared in front of XSC and YK fairly early, being friends with Yuchi Rui and became that darling of people. it's almost like it's all his regrets :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    why he forgot all of those? basically because 'dreams must be happy and nice, even there's misery, it would be happy again.'
    - the only mortal who realized this is Du Kaixun, sadly this guy is lunatic and possessive to his own servant, Bai San. he kept torturing BS just because he could. DK's brother, which is also the head of family, Zhangsun Chengfen, isn't happy with this and saved BS, quite repeatedly until BS fell for him. ZC is good guy, no wonder if comparing to that mofo master. inside the illusion world, DK killed ZC and took his identity, BS knew because ZC gave part of his cultivation to BS so BS could feel the situation of ZC's soul. then BS made contract with ghost cultivator, he sacrificed his own soul and in return, the crime must be revealed to world. tl;dr those two guys died. BUT it's still in illusion world, so they actually are alive in real world. later, DK made a deal with XSC, because ZC is also almost killed in real world, when the time moved, he surely would die. DK asked a talisman where all ZC's injuries would be transferred into him and ZC could live, but DK himself died.
    - to get out from the collapsing illusion world, the key is GW's red eye. alright... this part is confusing.
    XSC can be released from illusion world if he is killed by GW, but other souls will be destroyed along the illusion world.
    GW's red eye hid some seal, so XSC stabbed and removed GW's eyes (he is very regretful, i swear), BUT don't forget in real world GW was actually dying. in order to save GW, XSC made a deal with DK (Du Kaixun) to transfer a seal/spell to GW's body, a spell that can transfer all damage to other body. DK's soul could move between illusion and real world, thanks to previous accident.
    so...yeah... when the time moved again, GW was dying with wound in heart, but the one who received the real damage was XSC, then he died.
    OMG:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    (don't worry, he will come back alive again)
    - idk what's the deal with Ghost Prince (name is Qu Hao?), he may even love his master (another god, named Xuan Jinghe) too much. this god is the one who gave godhood to XSC so he could be god again. i mean, at this time he was still human.
    - turned out, GW actually met both XSC and YK even long before they became immortals/gods, around 9000 years ago.
    GW was still immature that time and loved wandering everywhere. while he took form as little fox, he was caught by XSC, XSC even declared that this fox would be skinned and be his mattress! but actually not, he really took care this fox very gently and patiently, feeding it many braised chickens, even while YK thought XSC would kill this fox and tried to release it, XSC resisted very hard. so there was scene when these young cultivator fought for a little fox.
    but even it was fox demon, it cannot live longer like human cultivator, so its death was unavoidable. XSC looked totally broken-hearted when it died :blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob:

correct me if i'm wrong, as usual~

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Yasmine bezzi and Shizun like this.