Spoiler Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 25, 2019.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this because I love the villainess trope of someone unjustly convicted and destroyed, overturning the juggernaut and sending it back to their oppressors.

If I want to see people being crushed by propaganda and injustice, I can just turn on the news and see who is the designated antichrist of the moment.

Dreamingflower likes this.
  2. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My crops are flourishing, my skin is clear, and my depression and anxiety are cured. Thank you for the good food! XDDD

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing special, EVERY culture does that in all forms of media, you are just noticing it more because you are actually paying attention here, and not giving as much slack as you do with other forms of media. Seriously, there have been franchises that were made to make fun of how repetitive genres often are, like the Scry Movie on the Teen slasher films.

imreallyanarwhal and Shey_04 like this.
  4. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey Kawaii which stores did the best recrimination stories. I remember reading a story and that you left a comment on it and I can't remember it was supposed to be a good one that you actually like.

5. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t watch many American movies. I’m not fond of them for those exact reasons. Only certain comedy movies are good in my opinion.

@Pinkjasminetea1 if you’re look for reincarnation or good villainess stories then I recommend the Villainess reverses the hourglass. The MC is an actually villainess who wants to take revenge on those who wronged her.

lazynoodles and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. Hypersomnia

Hypersomnia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what volume and chapter when the crown prince and his fiancée broke off the relationship? i mean the black haired fiancé?

(sorry I couldn't sleep until I found out the end of their relationship)

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  7. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls, what happend to rhonya's bitch brother. I remembered his appearance caused her to faint. And before that he met up with the prince and blamed him for rhonya's expulsion in the academy especially her social standing and reputation. But what happend next?

Shey_04, TrueNineLives and Boopbup like this.
  8. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously I wish the prince and Misano received more repercussion...... i mean the prince public humiliated his fiancee, anuuled their engagement, insulted her and thought the worst of her, blamed her for everything, then caused her exile because she was accused of being a bully.....

while when he found out misano, framed his fiancee, tricked him, bullied rhonya, drug and threats other people all he did was break up with her and basically took all the blame... he let her go softly and gently but with rhnya even though he knew her for 7 years he was harsh af..... his reaction to their crimes are so different even though what misano did was much worse compared to what phonya was accused of.... she should have been abandon exiled publically humiliated, and the prince should have been exiled...

i mean misano deserve a bigger punishment and the prince deserve to be strip of the throne because,

One: She has a contract of the spirit king if he was unhappy with her mistreatment he could have cause deforestation of the whole kingdom,
    two: the public relation with two kingdoms that is a huge thing and could potentially cause lots of problem for the whole kingdom.. the prince should have been replaced
    three: how well she got along with spirits that is important since the spirit cares for her it could effect the royal family relation with spirits and magic
    forth: her family power although she doesn't get along with her brother and brother but her grandfather will certainly back her up and he has more say
    fifth: hansel merchant family: economic power is also important, bad relation with them will also cause rift in the kingdom..

and many more reasons, the prince caused all of these problems, and all he and misano got was a mere slap on the risk and got off scot-free I hate that!!! they should be demoted down to commoners, exiled, and forced to marry each other while having them live the harsh living conditions so they will turn on each other... I saw somewhere that a fairytale ending is only nice when the prince is rich and the lady is pretty when but when the lady beauty is lost through to hard work and harsh conditions, while the once-rich man has to work slaving away while hearing nagging from his wife they would not have a happy ending especially with a relationship built of lies and betrayal like theirs and with their personality( her being scheming and evil and him being naive, think he some kind of hero giving fake justice) they won't last a day happy together in reality.. that would be a fitting ending for them

Tbh I'm happy that he didn't give up yet and continue to pursue her.... hey don't get me wrong I hate him to the core
    the reason is I want him to suffer, from her rejections, from the heartache, from seeing how stupid worthless and naive he is, and how much he fucked up, I want him to feel so depressed he cant continue to be a prince... better yet he soon be called the foolish prince that destroys himself. I want him to stay up every night think about her but can never get her. i wish every time he sleeps he will only have nightmares of losing her. I want him to be filled with so much regret that it makes him go crazy and have insomnia... and I hope she will not give two cent to what is happening to him and wont ever give him the time of day... and that she will never forgive him

Tbh I'm happy that he didn't give up yet and continue to pursue her.... hey don't get me wrong I hate him to the core
    the reason is I want him to suffer, from her rejections, from the heartache, from seeing how stupid worthless and naive he is, and how much he fucked up, I want him to feel so depressed he cant continue to be a prince... better yet he soon be called the foolish prince that destroys himself. I want him to stay up every night think about her but can never get her. i wish every time he sleeps he will only have nightmares of losing her. I want him to be filled with so much regret that it makes him go crazy and have insomnia... and I hope she will not give two cent to what is happening to him and wont ever give him the time of day... and that she will never forgive
    I'm sorry both misano and the mother working in the restaurant they would only bully her, cause her anxiety to act up, cause her problems, and insult her customers,,, its better if they just go to jail

I just wanted to know who the ML is? pls tell me its the black Lion!!!! so far there are only a coupe of likely choices
    1st: THe Lion: he is in love with the FL, working on seducing her, always there to support and protect her but also know she strong and independent. He isn't overtly jealous seeing that he is fine when she does the friendly skinships with the other beastkin he sits back and watches her lovingly,
    2nd: Mr Jackal: he is the person closest to her in her new life, and they have lots of heart to heart talks and it seems he feels something for her but its more of a best friend/ support... since he seem to support her and the captains love... he often act like a wing man maybe that will change once he does fall in love for her
    3rd: hansel loves her but I think she sees him as a best friend only, and he lives in the capital while she wants a quiet life so they now live in two different world
    4th: Ryuusei: thou it seems like he really likes her it I feel like their relationship is more on pampering him

out off all of them the lion and jackal has a higher chance and more likely with Mr. Lion i feel like out of all of them she looks best with him, I mean she can still act cuddly with all of them but not really with the lion unless they are together since he seems less clingly and childish compare to the others

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, been a while for this thread. A little correction/reminder
    Misano hating on Rhonia (as shown in tha manga) is a case of, she's of higher rank and having more priviledge, probably cheated on her way to be Top 1 while I'm stuck on Rank 2. All the "bullying" was PURELY cooncidental such as falling books on stairs nearly hitting Misano below or a rogue fireball spell just centimeters away from hitting Misano because Rhonia deflected said spell under reflex
    Schneider again is a DUKE's heir, not the CP. CP is a 13 year old kid who has a sibling like relationship with Rhonya. They reunited with each other in LN vol.4 or 5. ML is ofc undecided but Rhonia's active suitors are essentially Shize, Sena, Ryuse, Gratia, and Orphias. Hansel... is probably out since he wants to respect her slow, new life

hongmeowpanda, Asami, Shey_04 and 7 others like this.
  10. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, looking at the international politics, the nation should have stripped both of them of the noble status.
    Misano has committed to many sins that should get her booted, possibly with her families rank and peerage stripped from them, and the idiot fiancé should be publicly disowned by his duke father for acting like he did.

11. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally ship Rhonia and Shize (The black lion) together :blobnosebleed:

Shey_04, elhystine and Boopbup like this.
  12. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book incident was by far the most ridiculous portrayed in the Manga as the books were no where near hitting hear as it fell down the stair. Furthermore, there were tons of witness that could call out on her b******t including said ex-fiance.

13. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile we’re still waiting for the fluffy scenes with whoever the ML be. Gonna camp here as well. I love the adventure troupe but hopefully the other characters such as the other isekai-ed lady is not just there as fillers to make the story longer.

Boopbup likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Just saw the manga translation update as well as checked the free LN chapters. Kinda surprised at how they really made Misano so haughty at the manga. Like, how can Schneider fall for her when again, literally the notable people of the academy cast chose Rhonya over her. How was he able to keep his heir status for his wrongdoings.
    On a different note, let me see if I got it right. The recent hint for next arc is Rhonya & co saving Lexi's foreign acquaintance who is supposed to be a sacrificial child of some sort? Do we ever know who thrashed the shop from earlier spoilers? I also read Schneider's pathetic excuse of an apology as well as roughly grabbing Rhonya's wrist and calling her ice-cold like her family (as what was earlier spoiled here). Also, did Rhonya confess the reincarnator status to Orphias?

15. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine if FL was just a little bit more proactive. She's going to have her own group like Cale from LCF, and practically render the prince as useless lol and what he's not even the CP?!!!

Shey_04, Darcy, Boopbup and 1 other person like this.
  16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I think I'll be dropping this or wait until it's completed. This story is so cliche... It's like a teenager made this. Even I, a teenager finds the storyline reaching. Like the characters?? Prince(-100/10)- so fucking dumb. I don't get his character. His a PRINCE. A whole ass PRINCE. Educated. Smart. Has common sense. Why tf would u not know the fl's personality after the years you've been together??? And he doesn't even notice how he's flirting with another WOMAN??? Like does he think that not at least ONE, will not get mad at his actions for being frivolous??? His character is just so fucking dumb that it's funny to hear that his the prince. Anyways, the bitch heroine(-99/10). She's on par with the prince, but the prince is the fucking idiot here. She's stupid, she believes the fl's family is paying the academy (or at least because of her status) that's why she's on top. Like why???? Why r u so fucking dumb for making an assumption that u made it ur whole personality(she literally has an inferiority complex).
    And now the Mc. I just can't... Idk if she's stupid or dumb. She's the type of fl that I have a love and hate relationship with. I love how she just wants to live her life but I also hate her for not at least telling the prince what we all want to hear.(tell the truth, that he's literally always with another woman despite being engaged with her). And one chapter annoyed me so much. Idk like chapter 17-19??? Where some bandits attack her cafe and she wasted ALL of her time by thinking. Going "UwU, what do I do??" Gurl... U literally have magic.... U can literally just do a little swing action and save urself. But no, instead she waited until the boys saved her.

kawaii12345, Darcy, Sitron17 and 2 others like this.
  17. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently on book 2 even the Demon commented how stupid Schneider is for breaking up with Ronya lol

yuriezzz, Asami, maenochka and 2 others like this.
  18. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me those that stupid ex fiance got kick from country or something also that Misano?

Boopbup likes this.
  19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Misano got confined for a month in her room. Not sure what happened to the Ex. Also don’t care.

Boopbup likes this.
  20. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, why don’t you use spoiler tabs?:blobcry::blobcry: It's convenient to use to point to the main event. I think it will be comfortable for another spoiler reader to read these spoiler threads. Because it's confusing read spoiler and your opinion mixed in one post when another reader doesn't have to read all pages you know. I hope you guys don't feel offended because this spoiler thread is a mess without the order.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021