Spoiler The live - 더 라이브

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Meizey, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    The live
    더 라이브
    [​IMG]
    English translated manhwa link:

https://mangadex.org/title/47017/the-live

Raw link:

https://page.kakao.com/home/더-라이브/54728055

Namu wiki link:

https://namu.wiki/w/더 라이브(소설)#s-4

Description:

After losing his wife and daughter in a horrific accident, Yun-Jae finds himself stuck in his routine until he receives a diary from his future self. “I can see… my wife and daughter again?” Through winning the “games” in the “parallel world,” one will receive a “prize,” and using this, he could revive his dead family… but out of all the survivors of this cruel world, Yun-Jae is the only one with the knowledge of the future. Will he be able to turn his greatest wish into reality?

Guide1410 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We will first see him with holy grail the item which can fulfill one wish. He starts saying his wish and we could only se "I..."

The main story starts with Kim Yun-Jae who asks for a day off in his job. The reason for this is because it's his wife's birthday.
    People in his workplace try to say something about him, but their superior stops them because of his situation.
    He went to by flowers, s teddy bear and some food to prepare for his wife's birthday.
    When he got home he prepared everything for the dinner and put a picture of his family (him, his wife and daughter are in the picture) on the table. He told his dead wife that he is sorry the food is not good and he tried his best.
    Here is the moment when we find out that his wife and daughter are dead and it's really sad.
    He wrote in his journal and he was so sad and angry that he started scratching it ad writing something that couldn't be read. The thing he wrote the most before that moment is that he want soo them again, to hear them, to be with them.
    For some reason diary started to shine and in this diary appeared the words that he can see them again if he goes to a parallel word.
    That's how he started his journey.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  4. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he went to the parallel word the tutorial started.
    First "system" explained the rules and told all participants that they have to choose their weapons. If they do not choose in 1 minute, they will get a sword by default.
    He chose a sword.
    The tutorial started with undead - skeletons. They had to survive the wave of the undead and gather as many achievement points as possible (1 skeleton - 1 achievement point).
    After this wave they had to go and hunt monsters to get more points or kill other people and get half of the points that person gathered. They had a choice - hunt people or hunt monsters. The goal is to get as many achievement points as possible.
    For some reason Kim Yun-Jae had jis journal with him and there he read about a cave. Before he went in the cave, a girl (can't remember her name rn) approached him and asked him if she can go with him, but he refused because she was just hiding behind other people and didn't do anything herself (didn't kill any skeletons). She was furious, but he just left. S
    Shelater approached a big killer guy (again can't remember his name, but when I find it I will edit the post and put his name in) and made a deal with him so they hunted people together.
    In the meantime Kim Yun-Jae went to the cave and killed monsters there. Some monsters I don't remember the name, some insects (5/10 points per monster) and moss ants. In the end he even killed moss ant queen. He got some skills here (solidify and I think something else).
    The skills in the tutorial were very difficult to acquire and very precious.
    After couple of days the killer guy and furious bitch went to the cave, but just let him through even though they planned to kill him
    Around here is the end of phase 1/2 of tutorial which happend in the forest they were transported in when they came in the parallel world.
    Jung-Gyu is the second MC. Jung-Gyu and Yun-Jae met during the tutorial and completed the red/blue/white stage of tutorial (I think it's 3. stage) together when they went through red door (most difficult one) where they had to fight together for 7/10 days against monster waves. They had a 3rd member of then, but she just run away and then at the end when they killed the boss ahe tried to kill Jung-Gyu, but was beheaded by Yun-Jae. After that they cleared 4. stage of tutorial when they earned team points and individual points (of course both were in the top for both categories).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    Kumoshiro, Neyva, Sara0jan and 2 others like this.
  5. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will forget later so:
    Barlock
    It was reviled in chapter 54 of the weebton.
    So his first encounter with the demon was in the last part of the tutorial, final tutorial. His task/job/mission was to defend the fortress/city from wave of undead. Knights there didn't know the reason why the undead are appearing every night and disappear every morning. They get destroyed in the sunlight.
    First night he destroyed undead all night. Nex day he went out to find out the reason why they were appearing.
    The knight who asked him for help thought je run away and was like "Well, what was I expecting, at least he already helped us a lot", but then he appeared. The morning after the second wave of undead he lead people to the forest where were some people who were summoning the undead. They made some kind of barrier, but Kim Yun-Jae was able to break it.
    These people (maybe dark pristes) were able to summon the demon.
    This was, after all, an S rank tutorial.I don't think the point of tutorial was to defeat a demon nor that it would be possible for regular people/players (because it's a tutorial maybe "player" would be more accurate name for those people), but he eventually defeated the demon with help of his item "Zahar's shackles" which he got in the earlier tutorial stage.
    He cleared the tutorial much sooner than expected. I think it should have been around 10 days maybe, but I'm not sure.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Sara0jan, Guide1410 and Korleone like this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kim Yun-Jae acquired Zahar's shackles during the tutorial. If I'm not mistaken it was when they defeated the boss monster in 4. stage (they chose red dor - the most difficult one).
    After that he also acquired Zahar's hart and one more thing of Zahar but I cannot remember I will add it then I do or when someone else tell me what was it.
    So Zahar was a monarch and very powerful. That's all we know about him for now.
    Zahar also has a subordinate who is at least 10m tall (I guess because he is about 3 or 4 time taller than Kim Yun-Jae who is a normal human being with whatever hight this one is a giant). This subordinate told Kim Yun-Jae that je could die if can't bear the pain of getting Zahar's hart, but if he endures it he will be much more powerful.
    One interesting fact about Zahar's shackles is that they can absorb demonic energy and also (temporarily) fuse demonic energy and magic into overflow.

7. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone will probably ask what happened to the killer guy and idiotic bitch from the tutorial so:
    They are dead and their whole group is anihilatied by Yun-Jae and Jung-Gyu

8. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baek Cheon (white top clan leader) and Golden lion Arjan (tower clan leader) were talking about middle grounds and said that the current state of humanity is their fault.
    How it is their fault? What happened?

In chapter 63, Arjen went to see an old friend of his - Kim Jin-Suk.
    They said then that they lost the key, but because it appeared again now it's possible to obtain the holy grail.
    From Arjen's behavior I can guess (I don't know) that he wants it for himself for his wish?

Sara0jan and Guide1410 like this.
  9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Tower clan leader - Golden lion Arjan
    • White top clan leader - Baek Cheon
    • Turner - TRAITOR (works with archdemons)
    • Murderers clan - Emily

• Barlock
    • Ballad - archdemon
    • Relezia - archdemon

So a dragon with blue hair and golden eyes will appear and help the convey in middle ground to find the shrine where demons are and demon tree mini forest. His motive for helping is because he want the demon trees to be destroyed (that's what he said at least).
    The dragon sent Yun-Jae to the shrine (he opened a path for him) and than he left him alone. In next scene wee see this dragon on the tree and there appears another (dragon presumably) girl with blue hair. They talk about Yun-Jae and the male dragon says that Yun-Jae is the key. He also told Yun-Jae tjat Arjen didn't tell him anything because Yun-Jae didn't know what the shrine was.
    Dragons also mentioned the king of the heavens who took some unusual actions.
    The scene ends with dragons saying that they are hoping the war will end with help of the key.
    Btw this is all in chapter 59 of the weebton.

• Kim Jin-Seok
    • Baek Cheon
    • Arjan
    • Emily
    From the start, they were all strong and didn't have any problems in the parallel world. For them going to the Temple in the middle ground was easy. When they went to the Temple they learned who the key was and how this parallel world works.
    They met the dragon and attacked it. They succeded in killing the dragon, but the key had died in the fight.

Sara0jan and Guide1410 like this.
  10. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The war is between 3 races: humans, demons and angels.
    They all fight for holy grail.
    Each race has a key.
    The holy grail can only be obtained by key and the race which lost it's key can't obtain the holy grail.
    After a key has met a certain requirement it gains a right yo obtain the holy grail.
    Any wish the welder of holy grail wishes for can be granted.

Neyva, Sara0jan and Guide1410 like this.
  11. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sm for the spoilers :cookie:

12. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no new spoilers ???

SpicyZombie likes this.
  13. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he get to meet his family or not?

Elisee and 94321 like this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this.

94321 likes this.
  16. Kennyyy

Kennyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. What happened to his family?

17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember, I paused reading until more chapters come out, so when I continue I will answer if no one else does before me :blobwoah:

Kennyyy likes this.
  18. Yukonno

Yukonno Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His family got murdered by a serial killer, he found out who the serial killer was but sadly he forgot since the serial killer was in the parallel world, dont worry tho said serial killer died by his hands.

Elisee, anne yukimura and Kennyyy like this.
  19. AlthaKhalee

AlthaKhalee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know in the end he managed to 'get back together' with his wife and daughter or not?

Elisee, kihana and 94321 like this.
  20. kihana

kihana New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read the novel? I try to find it but only one place showed up, i dont even know if it is finished. And its seems to be mtl, not a fully translated.