Spoiler A Silent Garden

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bfcbfc986cf5de42b9f0df5ed1543992115eb479_943554_1461_1967.jpg
    Description:

From losing her family to being mistreated by her in-laws and executed for crimes they forced her to commit, life was cruel to Guinevere Le Pur… Pitied by fate, Guinevere is given the chance to go back in time and learns that she was cheated out of her husband’s bequeathed wealth. Now, she’s determined to take back her stolen fortune and make sure her tormentors get absolutely nothing. But will Guinevere get her revenge, or will she walk down the fiery path of misery once again?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Summary of Manhwa Chapters 1- 6
    • Backstory, the Male Lead, and Novel’s Premise
    • Chapter 13 (manwha): she sits down to be properly reunited with Lancelot. There is it revealed that possibly a Priest that took care of her wrote a letter to Lancelot telling him not to look for as she will be marrying Lord Bright. Lancelot thought she wrote it. While MC questions to what extent were the lies and manipulation really started. She clears the misunderstanding but still wants to cut ties.
    • Chapter 20: the crown Prince who is using the shitty brother-in-law is using a magic ball to see how much a clown he actually is.

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    Laerta and Fictionaddiction like this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Whut? What was that? Her 2nd life that Lancelot turns into a damned yandere? And keeps her in what appears to be pretty pathetic conditions?
    Spoilers pls \0/

syofiaa and chiri.ru like this.
  4. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I read the raws on newtoki. So as soon as both her husband and stepdaughter died. Her mother and brother in law start showing their true colors and start abusing her. Especially the brother, he steals important documents and uses it to takeover and get himself promoted to high position. Then when she couldn't take it anymore she tried to run away or commit suicide. But no that wasn't good enough the rat went straight to the king and dragged her there all beat up and bleeding saying how he's the victim and she tried to kill him and his family to get their riches. He even had one of the maids testify against her. Of course she got sentence to death but that wasn't good enough. He wanted her to die in one of the most brutal way, death by brazen bull. I had to look this up but they put this bronze bull over a bonfire then put the victim inside it to be cooked alive. It's a horrible way to go. Just before she is thrown in, the rat says his final words it's implied that he set her up from the get go and may have played a hand in his brother and niece death. Then laughs and cries crocodile tears to sell the act along with crowd. It's then when we see her old boyfriend show up screaming her name. To fucking late jackass, she dies and ends up back several years at her husbands funeral. Realizing she got a second chance, she gonna get back all that happen to her starting with the backstabbing rat brother in law. This is all done in the first 6 chapters. Btw I’d like to add that this is my interpretation of the raws. I may be wrong in my assumption since I can’t read Korean. So please don’t give me grief when the translation come out. Thank you

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So who’s the ML? Is it the old boyfriend? I’m guessing he’s still in love with FL?

syofiaa likes this.
  6. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so, i mean he is on cover so stands to reason he's the ml. if i were her i make sure not to make it easy for him. like he left for a long ass time to the point where he might be dead or moved on. She decides to move on with her life and yes it went to hell but then shows up just as she about to die. so my question is Dude where the fuck were you!?:blobdevil:

https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/11967508?toon=일반웹툰
    this is link btw

7. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. i also curious where the hell is he going to take time for so long. I mean how could he leave her just only with one promise, i mean it's better than they're enganged and FL waiting for him as a lonely fiancee. Still, how can he leave without giving her even a letter

8. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you go in detail on the payback

chiri.ru likes this.
  9. sarrieta90

Reading List:
    Link
    Like start by saying demanding an explanation and depending on the circumstances decide whether he truly worth it and go from there. Make him work for it so much that he won't ever try and leave her again. One thing I hate is when the ml says sorry but still acts like a complete ass and continues to do so or acts completely possessive while the mc like ok you're still hot so I forgive you. That just pisses me off

10. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is so confusing. Ide understand what this is about.

kaedeyuuki and chiri.ru like this.
  11. Plinky25

Plinky25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm same. Although I do wonder if he had a situation that held him back from being able to her, himself. After all who knows if he had any idea what she went through until it was too late, the same could be said for him. We don’t even know his background or anything else, he could have gone through hell himself hmm...
    After all the FL seemed to be happy and ok at some point with her family, until later on

12. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-4-10_11-54-24.jpeg

Summary:
    Only after losing my daughter and husband did I realize how twisted the world was. By some miracle, I was given a second chance at life. This time I will only live for myself.

so like she’s a girl from the monastery, when she was a kid, she met a boy the Ml, they were childhood friends and probably in love. Suddenly he had to go somewhere and told her he would come back and that she should wait for him but years passed and he didn’t come back, so she left and married a duke who already had a daughter. The fl really loved them but then they died in a vacation. Her brother in law and her mother in law are bullying/abusing her. In her last life, she felt guilty and thought it’s her fault that her husband and her daughter died. Her brother in law took advantage of that and basically made her his slave. She killed people for them and in the end she got executed by the emperor . Now she went back to the day, at the funeral of her husband and daughter.

icay1x, Ashree, Laerta and 17 others like this.
  13. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers to what happen to her f*ck*ng brother-in-law and mother-in-law?? I really don't care about the romance, I just really want to know her revenge. Because that mother-son duo are really rotten to the core and I want them to suffer so sooo much.

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess pls more spoilers on the revenge:blobangery::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

chiri.ru likes this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dis ms eva braun really killed 100 people and we have to feel sorry for her? Lol what?

And cause she felt guilty for two peoples death? Uhhhh.....

The MC is equally as responsible as zero shit or whatever his face. She didnt have to follow him to the capital nor do his bidding.

I wish the viticme who she killed also reincaranted and wanted revenge for what she did to them too

SoShy, RakaSarkar, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  16. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  17. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!
    I would also love to know how the trash mother-son duo get their end.

18. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    uh, she literally got manipulated by the brother? Did you really think she wanted to do those things? bruh

torte1315, Laerta, maenochka and 4 others like this.
  19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I kill hundred people in one year too when I'm manipulated by my bro

20. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Just say you don’t know how manipulation works and go. She literally has done these things bc that brother manipulated her, she literally had no choice bc of her guilt too. Have you even read the manhwa??

torte1315, maenochka, NoirB and 6 others like this.