Discussion Greatest feat a cultivator in any novel has done that really made you realise he is strong.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by GreyPancake, Apr 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For my case I've read alot of novel where the mc breaks fate manipulate time and space but by far the greatest feat I've seen is weirdly from a fanfic of a mc with a system where he reincarnated in perfect world.His system allows him to travel to diff worlds with Perfect world being his main.The first world he traveled to was a novel I didn't bother reading because the cultivation levels were extremly small in stages I think there is like 5 stages only ? But apparently that power system I that world was broken af from how the mc choose it over every possible system he could get from other worlds.Apparently cultivators in that world could actually pluck out their self's from the timelines before and after to merge into one being and have their own existence in the timeline removed and make their own time line independent from the universe.Mc literally takes the river of his time and makes it a loop around him with his existence being the sole singularity.

Another interesting fact is that the cultivators of that rank which is the highest can mess with anyone's history and future so they could make you lose your life no matter how strong you are by just going to the past and killing you as a child just for fun and they could implant memories in your past self so your current self do what they want.It was honestly creepy and when the mc came to that world those ppl already realise it and one of them made a memory and implanted it in him without him knowing.

The universe they were was also the main one where they could see universe with books about their life story and their avatars were everywhere like a example of one of their avatars being the jade emperor in the pheristoric world and zeno in the dragon ball a universe.One of them even had a avatar as athena in the Greek world of God if war.Thats is by far the most broken thing I've seen someone do.

Oh yeah the novel is sage who transcend samsara I think.

2. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to be a power in the shadows. The MC lives in a world without powers but trains himself in crazy secret arts he finds and forcefully isekai’s himself to a world where powers exist. His training makes him OP though and he ends up becoming the head of an secret organization on accident

3. CovetousWolf

CovetousWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend insanity.
    When FY is killing hunters is the moment you understand that you are going to read a great novel where MC can oppose fate, death and even whole world alone.