Recommendations CN romance recommendations please :)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fluffy 28, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Fluffy 28

Fluffy 28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title says it all. I'm looking for recommendations of CN High School/University/any learning institution romance novels.
    I've read Why Fall In Love When You can attend Tsinghua University, the Male Lead and I had a HE, The Legitimate Daughter doesn't care, and some others i don't remember the name of. Didn't particularly like Tsinghua though.
    Actually on that thought, just recommend any CN novels, no matter the settings, where the FL/MC has a personality or a backbone : )
    Bonus points if she's a evil badass(kinda) because that would be a realistic portrayal.
    Extra bonus if it's funny.

2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Son, “Mom” Will Back You. Depending on your perspective, the MC kind of has a backbone or kind of doesn't.
    Regardless, she's extremely funny, and definitely has a unique charm to her personality. I'd give it bonus points to because the ML isn't a a huge asshat like in other novels I've read.

EDIT: It isn't High School/University, but it's Modern Day/Showbiz if that makes up for anything (probably not because they don't have much in common).

3. suudere

suudere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fluffy 28

Fluffy 28 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh. Unfortunately I've already tried it, loved it and am regularly following it.T-T
    Idk about ML being an asshat since its only at ch 45 or so i think but i liked their interactions and the story so far: )

5. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link