Recommendations Any transmigration novel with an MC similar to klein from LoTM who want's to go back to his world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The_Essay_Writer, Apr 12, 2021.

1. The_Essay_Writer

The_Essay_Writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently got into reading LoTM and loved it but more so loved Klein as a character because of his outlook on his transmigration unlike most other MCs, most of us who read a bunch of novels like these know what I am alluding to.
    So my request is that, recommend me anything as long as it satisfies these conditions
    1.The MC has similar motivations to Klein mainly, wanting to return to his homeworld and it shouldínt be half-assed for example Klein refused to be in a relationship with anyone on the pretext of not wanting to hurt their feelings with his departure
    2. It has to be about transmigration but if the story is good and if it satisfies the first condition if only partially then I won't mind
    3. NOT BL

Hanada likes this.
  2. AzuriEclip

AzuriEclip Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Murim Online

(Well, uhh, it's not exactly transmigration? The MC gets stuck in a VRMMO world for a while, and he really does want to get back to his family. However, once he did get back, he was never able to truly forget the times when he was in the game, even having nightmares and all that.

When he jumped back into the game, this time he actually has an option to go back to the real world and is now able to live a double life, literally. I recommend you'd read the manhwa/manhua? (It's confusing because on one side it's a cultivation novel, but on the other side it's the typical korean dungeon rpg genre) first, as it's way more ahead in its chapters than its current novel translations.

Unfortunately, his goal of wanting to get back home doesn't last long so this may not be what you'd like..)

The_Essay_Writer likes this.
  3. The_Essay_Writer

The_Essay_Writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you I binged the entirety of the 63 chapters and I gotta say not what I wanted but a good read nonetheless so thanks again