Recommendations Female mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Klyde014, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Klyde014

Klyde014 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You see the title, I'm looking for novels that have a genius female mc, she can be dealing in business, doctor, school boss, actor, top scholar, hacker, etc. I don't mind cultivation either. The story could be set in modern.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Supreme soaring immortal
    Cannon fodder record of counterattacks

3. the_rebel_

the_rebel_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alrighto I got a few for you
    transmigrated-into-a-parvenus-ex-wife-in-the-90s (MC creates a whole business using her future knowledge after divorcing her scum husband)
    after-transmigrating-into-the-cultivation-world-the-school-topper-was-reborn (MC is OP while ML is very cute~ I love their fluff. the interesting thing is, ML has all Second ML qualities so those with second male lead syndrome will love this novel)
    my-husband-with-scholar-syndrome (MC is a designer and ML is a gifted autistic. MC is the window for ML to interact with the world. again, read for fluff)
    obviously, we cannot forget kaho-sama's novel if we are talking about strong female leads
    quick-transmigration-cannon-fodders-record-of-counterattacks (she is not super OP but she learns along the way and completes her missions! :sleep:)
    And the last one I can think of
    rebirth-of-the-film-emperors-beloved-wife (MC is the CEO of an entertainment company. she is a cold beauty. Although the translation is extremely slow, the novel is good)

And that's all i can think of. Happy reading~