Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone else think of the Aladdin scene where jumps off the ledge and comes up again on the flying carpet when this happened in the story?

However, Cale’s did not stop there.

He continued to walk.

“Kim Rok Soo!”

Park Jin Tae and the Lee siblings ran toward Cale in shock.

“Hey, are you crazy?! Stop!”

Park Jin Tae could see Cale’s foot step into the air at that moment.

“Rok Soo!”

Lee Jin Joo shouted as Cale disappeared.

Cale’s body had walked off the roof ledge and fallen down.

2. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy 200th page!!!!!:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

3. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to give Alberu a red monkey as a present when he’s made king or emperor it would seem random to everyone but them

“Hyung-nim.”
    “…What is it?”

Unlike Alberu who responded weakly, Cale pointed toward the red monkey and shouted in a refreshing manner.

“Please bite it!”

Alberu lowered his head and mumbled to himself.

“…Damn it.”

I just realised something Cale created a whole Korea of variables by saving them during the test didn’t he? They originally died but he interfered and saved them so they could be used my the god of death in the future too right? Or does it not work like that?

4. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter felt so small i can't wait for the next one

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if White Crown can transform Ito another type of accessory?:hmm: if Cale wears it as a Crown it might fall his head:blobconfused:.

It nice it becomes a bracelet for the reason.....
    1. WS won't know that Cale knows how to use it giving him a headache think how Cale plate is not breaking when he is using his power at max!:cookie::cookie::cookie: (annoying him:blob_sunglasses:)

2. He would look cool as a bracelet firs his style unlike a crown (it might feel iffy about it).... :blobsweat:

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realised something Cale created a whole Korea of variables by saving them during the test did
    it would be cool if it slowly transforms him into a dragon the more he uses it

7. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like someone's who escape their fated deaths

Because they are not a reincarnator or a transmigator also not a one lifer well....... except Jung Soo,because you know he is a Choi

8. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would give everyone a shock of their life's:blobrofl: and what Cale was thought of by others in the early chapters (foreshadowing) "He's a Dragon":blobjoy: finally came true:blobhighfive:

9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the Thames or the hunters are actually the Choi family we know that 3 members of the Choi family were single lifers what if all the Choi’s were and after they all died when monsters appeared they were transported to Cales world but in the past and started the Thames family or Hunter family

Moondrip lunax and trixhenituse like this.
  10. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this in Tumbler
    https://dantazelsstuff.tumblr.com/p...lately-im-really-into-the-theory-that-calekrs

1. First time Cale was called a dragon was when he helped Litana put out the fire in the jungle. I know that she was referring to the dragon who grants wishes from the legend but we all know the power of foreshadowing in the novel, so why not.
    (He was even believed to be a dragon by the Old grandpa Elf)

2. When Eruhaben met Cale for the first time he was surprised that Cale has so many AP without God's blessing. Fake dragon slayer also said that Nature chose AP's owners long time ago and commonly all owners have strong foundation while Cale's foundation was not even average but really weak, however, Nature allowed him find all of that AP (and all dragons really loved by Nature)

3. Cale's really comfortable with dragons. Eruhaben mentioned that all adult dragons have a unique dominating atmosphere around them, so even without dragon fear most people would still find it uncomfortable. That's why Ron and CH found it difficult to deal with Eruhaben at first (although beast people was okay). I don't think it's just dominating aura bc he uses it to confront dangers or pressure enemies, not overcome his fears. When he recieved a letter from GOD, his mind was calm while his body wasn't. It felt like kind of disbalance between soul and body.

4. In the chapter 233 there's a conversation between Cale and WT, and WT said:
    - A king is someone who is accepted by Nature. An existence that should have died is alive. Nature has accepted that existence.

Cale thought about Raon, BUT MAYBE IT'S ACTUALLY ABOUT CALE. You know Red Dragon had a lot of power, so he was supposed to become Dragon Lord.

5. Cale isn't affected by the divine items' aura. Even Raon had a nightmare bc of GOD's book, but Cale was like 'what are you talking about'

6. Lord Sherit wanted to show her memories about what happen 1000 years ago to Cale but author-nim didn't bring up this topic again. And Eruhaben was sure that Cale from Dragon Slayers bloodline, so maybe someone from their village survived and made deal with God or something, and in return Red Dragon's soul must be reborn as one of their descendants.
    (Perhaps the Thames?)

7. I was thinking about 'Birth of the hero' and its origin. The gods are not omnipotent here, like GOD can see only people's death and track them down by vow of the death. But somehow God of Sun brought spear from Earth 3, so he can also send something, I suppose. The only known creature that can see future is WT that's also part of nature but not nature itself. And the author is Nelan Barrow. I guess we really need to know more about what happend with Dragon Slayers that day. If they shouldn't have died like LSH and CGS, GOD may help them in some way bc of pity.

8. Moreover, if we speak about Cale behaviour, he really resembles dragons. Eruhaben mentioned that even if death is inevitable, it's hard to see how everyone is dying, so dragons isolate themselves. It was exactly what KRS did after his team's death. And Rasheel said that dragon's duty is to protect the world from intruders from other worlds even if it's God, divine race or demon race. Remember how many times Cale refused God's offers lmao. He even HATES them bc they meddle in people's affairs whenever they want.

9. Dragon's mana is concentrated in their hearts, so it's not surprising that Cale can't use magic (and don't have the growth phases) but he may have his unique color and attribute. I wonder if the attribute is something that saved his life or it hasn't manifested yet...

❤️

This makes sense to me, and I’m firm believer that Cale dearest is the red dragon till our beloved, treasured and precious Author-nim tell us otherwise.

zhaf0606, Mintyice777, Fann0 and 14 others like this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I'm really excited if, in theory, the parallel BoAH Worlds would be showing up in the near future? :cookie:

Hehe, I’m really excited to see ParallelOGCale being all trashy or fighting someone? Since he’s a regressor. He must have made an enemy back then. Trying to save the world from ParallelWS from becoming a Transcendent being with ParallelCH being all sassy with his friends since their first encounter sucked. :blobsweat_2:

Or ParallelOGKRS body and wasn’t taken by ParallelWS, and he lives a live of wanting to have entertainment than slacking off boredom which is completely different from our OGKRS. :aww:

Or ParallelOGKRS had the same situation as our OGKRS. However, the war between ParallelWS and ParallelOGKRS is finished. He’s living a farming yet slacker life with his crew, but his race identity is completely different (Like he’s now a dragon, angel, God or something.). :blobmelt:

Or ParallelOGKRS having a harem in other BoAH world. Both having Girls and Boys in his harem~ with adopted or not adopted children of course. :blobnosebleed:

13. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy theroy time. WS AND CALE are actually cousins.Drew said her AP can only work properly for the Thames bloodline which is Cale.WS has the other half and he is using it fine.So unless Dreww ment that the Half of the AP that Cale got only work on Thames and not the other half that WS have, we can assume they are cousins. Another fact to back this theory. Their named. They both can the name Cale.WS 1st life name is Cale,but wat about his current life name? He could be coincidentally be named Cale by his current life parents who could be Drew older brother's family.not to mention they have the same bio genetic of red hair and red brown eyes. And noble family have a habit of naming their child after someone important in the family and the name Cale could be it

14. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    It was revealed she died because she broke her plate in half.her weak body could keep uo and dies

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  15. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Basen, the author did not have any big reveal but I think it was indirectly confirmed that he was Deruth's stepson cause there was only, I think, 3 years age difference between Cale and Basen... (unless Deruth two-timed Drew, Basen would be his). Plus, when Og!Cale talk to KRS!Cale he said that he may ask Violan and Basen about Basen's parentage and they will tell him about it.

Cale's mom died because she break her own plate. After breaking her plate, she buried part of her AP on Harris Village while the other was with her on her grave. This made her weak, thus when her carriage overturn after her visit on Harris Village, she was the only one who became very weak to survive.

Raon's bro died because of WS' scheme. He get the heart of the red dragon and put it into dragon half-blood's heart to make him a dragon chimera. The red dragon's heart serves as the foundation of the dragon half-blood's heart while he consume the other dragons' heart.

Well take this a faulty explanation... I have yet to refresh TCF in my daily reading.:blobpopcorn:

16. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t explain so much, but I know that duchess Viola had Basen before she married duke Deruth. I believe that her first lover actually left them because they were a fallen family?

The Story about the dragon siblings:
    Do you remember the part where WS got cursed because he broke the vow between Dragon Slayers and Dragon Lord?
    [Both dragon siblings will take a long time for them to hatch because the other was stronger and the other was weak since birth. The Dragon Lord realized that she couldn’t live that long and decided to make a vow with her friend, the dragon slayer to protect them until they hatch. It broke in the end, of course.]

At that time, WS also took away the two dragon eggs as well as the treasures within the castle before running away. WS realized that the red egg was more powerful than the black egg, the black egg has a weak aura, I think it was also mentioned that it will die if it wasn’t protected well.

So WS took the heart of the red egg and gave it to the H-D/Half-Dragon, who then turned into a Chimera Dragon, to make sure that he will be safe when eating the dragons hearts in the future. Then WS gave him the black egg to H-D intact.

WS told him to kill it, but H-D didn’t, instead gave him to someone to protect the egg until he got out of the cave and find it again. That person betrayed him and instead sold it to that bastard Venion.
    H-D also had forgotten about it due to time before he recalled it again only to find out it was sold. I think he also mentioned that he tried to search for the black egg.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  17. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    well, if he's really the red dragon, it's kinda touching that raon is already with his long lost brother even without knowing.

18. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    You understood it wrong she meant only people who have her family knowledge can use the power properly to kill immortals and other variables

C1E11313-584E-4C8F-82A7-23630C58C346.png

19. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    The knowledge is important to understand to how to use the AP but Drew literally said you need to be Thames to use it to its fullest.Chapter665
    "That’s a relief. I let you pass because you look so cute, but you need to be a part of the Thames household to use this power properly."