Forgotten Title I don't know what kinda title I should put so please just take a look!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RedMochI, Apr 13, 2021.

1. RedMochI

RedMochI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's BL or BG. I only know MC is a prince or a princess and they somehow got away from the palace. He or she got to a borderline city where they're at war with the ML's troops. ( I think they call ML place grassland ). MC hid her identity and acted as that city's general? but they were losing and the governor and his wife committed suicide and they offered their heads. but ML decided to ask for MC in return for the citizen's lives. MC said yes and the citizens called MC traitor as they didn't know the truth.

I remember MC was put to a room or a cave and MC got sick because it was too cold. Then MC somehow got to another city and sent or met with someone who was looking for them. oh! I remember there was MC's uncle and grandfather too. but MC somehow fell into the river? and got to a village. ML panicked and he met up with the MC's grandfather to look for them. Then he found out MC's illness acted up because he left MC in that cold room. MC returned back on their own I think.

HELP ME PLEASE

2. sunflower_03

sunflower_03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read something like this but I can't recall it ..... maybe Cold Sands

3. An Asian Dragon

An Asian Dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a manhua right?
    Cause its sounds like Chang Ge Xing

4. RedMochI

RedMochI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not this one but I'll try this!

No >~> unfortunately, I thought it was pretty similiar to Change Ge Xing as well.