Spoiler [BL] Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ice-cream Queen, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Ice-cream Queen

Ice-cream Queen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...e-heartthrobs-cannon-fodder-childhood-friend/

Description:
    The protagonist shou, Xie Sui, was a proud son of heaven. He had an illustrious family background, was cold and removed from desire, and attracted many (psychopathic) admirers. From the gentle senior to the paranoid president, to the haughty and proud arch-enemy, these big guys were all top leaders of their respective fields, yet they were all crazy about him.

After pushing him down a series of mentally and physically abusive paths, the three of them decided to join hands to destroy the Xie Family, imprison Xie Sui, crush his pride, and turn him into a pet that could only rely on them.

While the crowd of readers howled “Wuwuwu the feels~”.

Song Yu was already so angry he was going crazy. Not wanting to read any more of this eye-searingly bad novel, he cursed, “Idiots.” and hurried offline.

As a result, when he woke up, he’d transmigrated.

He’d transmigrated to become the Third Young Master of the Song Family in the novel, who had only been briefly mentioned in passing, would die of a terminal illness, and was Xie Sui’s childhood friend.

Song Yu was terribly upset. At the same time, he’d already come to a decision in his heart––those three idiots, had better not think about wanting to get close to his little childhood friend!

Xie Sui was born cold hearted. In two lifetimes, he’d never tasted the sweetness of love, nor had he ever experienced the feeling of being protected.

After destroying three big families and personally killing his enemies, he was reborn back to when he was 15 years old. He had to hide the violence and coldness in his heart and pretend to be the youth with a gentle and clean appearance that he’d been in the past.

Everything was the same as before, except that the little childhood friend who was nothing but a vague memory in his previous life was exceptionally different this time.

Like the spring breeze that thawed the frozen soil, someone reached into the abyss and grabbed his blood-stained hand.

Song Yu tore apart a love confession letter like he was venting and fumed, “Don’t pay attention to those people, don’t believe in their sweet words. They’re all scum, and their love is worthless. Don’t like them, okay?”

Xie Sui gazed at him for a long time, then laughed, “Alright, I don’t like them.”

I only like you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know if this already has a thread.
    Is the MC the shou or gong cause I didn't really get it from the description
    And does it have fluff or something

Waiting for spoilers :blobpeek::cookie:

lostross, alexfilia, Ceilo27 and 6 others like this.
  2. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is the shou. It's very fluffy ~~~ and easy to MTL.

Mc transmigrates into the book. Family is old money rich and spoils mc -no family drama here. System tells mc that they grabbed him to replace original host bc host body unexpectedly died from illness but they needed host to be alive until the book plot point where ml meets host overseas. Mc is very suspicious of the system and decides to ignore it and help ml.

Mc transfers to ML high school, which is in same town where mc grandma lives, to help him escape the scum gongs. It's currently summer vacation. I think it's first year high school. High school is a top rank school of either smart students or Rick kids who paid to get in.

MC cousin takes him to karaoke place to play. MC gets bored and plans to go home early but overhears some ppl talking about Ml getting bullied by scum. Scum is forcing ML to drink 10 shots of strong alcohol. MC charges in and hits scum with wine bottle. Mc cousin is alerted to the commotion and beats up scum, cuz he thinks scum is forcing mc to drink. Mc has very unhealthy body and cannot drink alcohol, he drank before when he was a kid and it almost killed him. Scum does not want to offend cousin family. Mc is pretending to be from a poor unimportant side branch of cousin family so that ppl don't treat him specially.

Mc brings ml out and gives him medicine. Ml is reborn and suspicious of mc who showed up suddenly this life. I think he knows mc is his childhood friend? (Can't remember clearly)

Few days later, mc runs out again to find ml to prevent another bully incident. Ml is on bicycle and this bratty kid is shooting marbles at ml leading him to fall off his bike (and hit the kid's mother I think). Mother is yelling at ml even tho it's her kid's fault. Some other bystanders starts yelling at ml too for no reason, this guy is about to start beating ml when Mc shows up and calls the police on ppl beating up a high schooler. Ppl get scared of police and disperse. Then this rich couple show up and flip out at the mother and kid cuz the kid's marble cracked the window of car that was next to ml.

Mc/ml trade contact info. Mc starts showing up to ml’s workplace at this cafe to keep an eye on him, and also to study for school. It's been years since. Mc in real world graduated so he doesn't remember much and also he's always been a bad student. Ml is amused at mc who keeps coming up with crazy methods to try to solve homework questions. Anyway they become friendly over the summer.

Some gangsters come to make trouble with ml, mc beats them up and calls the police again and scares them away. Gangster shows up again with more ppl and mc/ml get stuck ontop of a wall at a dead end while running away. Ml laughs at mc who’s a bit scared to jump back down from wall and beats up the gangsters this time.

Mc’s family driver has a son same age as them and also becomes friends (he's really suppose to look out/protect mc but he's bad at it). I forgott his name. Mc joins their class forum group and sets his ID name as “Your husband, brother Yu”. Then spams all over the forum and becomes famous (in a good way) for his overbearing attitude and sarcastic comments.

Mc dad finds out he secretly transferred schools and rages at him to come back home. They come to agreement that mc can stay is he gets into the top 100 rank on the next school test. Entrance exam total score is like 800 points, and mc tested somewhere around 300 something.

School starts, mc/ml is in same class and mc grabs the seat next to ml cheerfully. Scum from karaoke (I think, or it could be some other scum???) is also in their class and demands mc gives up his seat as ml deskmate.

Teacher shows up and makes everyone settle down. Teacher is also scum who only cares about those ppl from rich families and ignores/bullies the other students.

3. Ice-cream Queen

Ice-cream Queen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to mc’s illness it’s an HE ending right?

4. kahokyu

Reading List:
    Link
    It's HE. As for the illness...Mc actually isn't sick.

Mc was originally from this book world.Universe has multiple worlds, and one very advanced future civilisation created technology to travel between worlds. Then they went extinct. Evil guy came across this tech and took control of it to to change the fate of protags in different worlds to steal their energy for himself. He can either steal strong negative energy or strong love energy. Ml is one of this evil guy's victims, evil guy throws all these bad things at ml to create more intense energy for him to steal.

The book mc read is what evil guy trying to force the world to be.The follow up to the book plot that mc doesn't know about is that scum gong #3 is ml's ultimate love/soulmate. Scum gong will save ml from the other 2 scum and then they live happily ever after. This is so evil guy can collect the love energy after he collects all the negative energy.

What actually happens to Ml in past life is, after the 3 scum gang up on him to take away his company, mc helped ml and they got together. One of mc's friends was always secretly in love with mc and cooperated with scums to seperate the two. Scum gong #3 kills mc with a needle of alcohol. Ml goes ballistic and chases (or tricks?) the 3 scum gongs to island and kills them. Then ml dies in a car crash (? I think) cuz he was distracted and depressed over mc death and rebirths.

So to prevent mc/ml love relationship from interfering with evil guy's book plot, system threw mc soul into another world when he was 6(? Very young anyway) and took over mc original body. The result was that mc body with system was basically like super autistic/couldn't communicate with others, and unhealthy.Mc family was on vacation on a island and mc almost drowned by himself at night (which is when the system took over) and everyone things that the near death drowning is what caused his illness.

I can't remember this point very clearly, but it's either :
    When ml rebirths, he missed the mc so much that he somehow called mc soul back into this world

Or

After mc read the book, it triggered some subconscious memory and his soul went back to his real world.

Prob some combination of the two??

:blob_teary: It was so touching reading this part cuz one of the convos mc/ml had in the past life was mc saying that if they could do over, mc would rush to ml during his high school years so they could go to school together and mc would protect ml from all the bad things. Which he was able to do in this life !!!:blobsneeze:

Anyway, near the end, mc falls into a lake and almost drowns again which is the system grabbing his soul into the system world so he'd stop interfering with evil guy plot. His body looks like it's in a coma.

I forgot what happens but ml somehow trashes the system, and at the same time, mc is trashing the system internally and breaks free to go back to his comatose body. Evil guy used up most of his energy trying to force ml’s life onto the plot he wants and is basically very weak right now - he has a all or nothing philosophy -either gets all the energy from ml or nothing and he dies/needs to start from scratch(???). I can't remember what happens to evil guy and system in the end, but they're gone.

And after that it's happily ever after for mc/ml. And yes they do have conversation about the rebirth and system stuff before mc’s lake drowning so no secrets ~

5. kahokyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing~~~ just FYI, scenes may not be in order cuz I don't remember when things happen :blobsweat:

Teacher is scum and only cares about sucking up to rich students. Ml had the top rank score of the whole school and should give a opening speech. Scum talks to teacher and uses connections to be the one to give speech instead. Ml doesn't care but mc is outraged (cuz he thinks ml cares lol) and uses his own connections to give ml back the speech rights.

All the girls in the school is trying to find who "your husband, brother Yu" is just for fun and mc declares he is determined to not play on forums to focus on studying. But in the end, he can't resist and defends ml in a forumn (and somehow outs himself as being super good looking). Ppl start shipping the two. :blob_grin:

During gym class, delinquent group picks a fight with their class. Mc goes to beat them up (and pretty much outs himself as brother Yu cuz of his speech and attitude lol) but before they can fight gym teacher pops up. Thinks delinquents are picking on mc cuz mc looks so pure ands innocent :blobrofl:

Rumors spreads that delinquents challenged brother Yu to rooftop fight and mc shows up and beats them up. During the fight, scum threatens ml to meet him in abandoned storage room or he'll mess with ml grandma (not blood related, neighbor who helped raised ml after his mom died). Ml violently beats them up.

After rooftop fight, mc sees text from scum that he's targeting ml and rushes of to save him (not that it's needed~).

Scum mother makes a big fuss at school cuz her don't got injured. Mc is angry and calls his cousin over, but his aunt shows up instead. Scum mother and scum teacher is shocked that mc had such a strong background and are afraid to make more fuss. Mc uncle (who's the mayor of the town) shows up with principal and some other directors to pick up mc cuz reasons I don't remember, celebrating something I think. Shady info about scum teacher bullying students and driving a few to suicide is revealed and she gets fired.

Ml is doing secretive stuff to get recognized by scum dad family for money and power.

New teacher reward class with class outing since they got high rank in the school mock test. They go to karaoke bar and play truth or dare. Ml reveals there's someone he likes. Mc reveals that he keeps dreaming of someone (ml, but not erotic dreams tho that's what everyone thinks). Mc keeps dreaming of things that happen to ml in his past life. One of the dares ml gets is to act out a scene from ml/mc CP fanfiction that's all over the forums :blobnosebleed:. Ml is like super into it and mc is super embarrassed and shy.

Later on, their group of friends playing at internet cafe and suddenly there's a blackout. Someone knocks into mc and he kisses ml accidently but then ml kisses back with tongue. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Ml confesses afterwards in private, and mc is super shocked and tries to convince ml that it's not love, he only likes mc cuz he was the first person to be nice to him. Ml pretends he’ll think about it and they continue acting like friends.

During winter vacation, scum gong #1 appears, he's also from rich family so meets mc at party. He's going to transfer to mc/ml school for whatever reason. Mc is very unfriendly towards him. After school starts, scum gong becomes interested in ml? At some point, scum gong locks mc in the empty school auditorium at night. Ml realized mc missing and rescues him. Mc has fever and more dreams about system and ml. I think he has a convo with the system, which is when system tells him about ml's "true love"??? (I could be getting the timeline mixed up....)

I can't remember what happens ( :notlikeblob: ) but mc realizes he also likes ml and they get together.

During summer break, mc goes back home for a bit. At another rich ppl party, mc is shocked by ml appearing and being recognized as scum dad family's heir cuz it's happening way too early.

Scum gong#3 shows up somewhere around here. He has all the memories of past life cuz system got fed up of mc's interference and wants to get the plot back in order and linked up with scum gong#3. He doesn't actually get to do anything relevant to they plot tho, I think???

Someone is getting married in ml's family and mc has to attend the wedding. Ml's dad ex-wife has gone crazy cuz dad divorced her to bring ml in/recognize ml's mother so ml doesn't have the reputation of a illegitimate son. Crazy ex wife kidnappeds bride and tortures her. Mc comes across them and is pushed into lake leading up him getting pulled into system world.

Detailed ending spoilers in previous post. Short story is Mc destroys/escaped system world and gets to live happily ever after with ml.

I totally forgot/missed so many scenes :blobtired: even though I just read this a few weeks ago.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  6. Boba

Boba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wwwww this one got me really confuse at first. I was like "who dafuc drown MC in the beach?!?! His uncle?!?!!?", then realizing at the end that it was the system guy.

Kahokyu basically alrd spoil most of the important parts. Maybe you can ask a much more detailed ones. I read this long ago, but this one is one of my faves so... Yeah

7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, in the previous life, Scum gong #3 (whom the system said was the male lead protag, found/created by it's master(?) to match our ML) fell in love with MC and tried to use Scum gong #2 (Qin Mo?) to separate them but of course #2 is a lunatic so he killed MC instead. #3 tried to separate MC and ML after getting his memories, saying that ML will be the one to get MC killed or something. It gets MC just a bit shaken up since he doesn't remember everything but overall, nothing happens.

When MC was having a confrontation with the evil master guy in the space (MTLed it as a Rubrik space or something), Evil guy wanted to trap MC in the space because MC ruined his plans in gathering hate/love energy. As mentioned in kahokyu's previous spoiler posts, the Evil guy gathered negative energies from the protagonists from other worlds to up his own power and luck.

MC was able to use mental power(energy) or something to break through that and let free of all the resentment and such from protagonists from other worlds that evil guy meddled in. All of those protags went to attack evil guy as MC was able to wake back up in the real world.

MC and ML also tell each other about their past lives (plus the dreams that MC was having about his past life with ML).

8. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ml didnt remember Mc and his love from previous life (where scum 3 killed mc) after his rebirth??

9. Symphysodon

Symphysodon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Allow me to answer your question. This is based on my assumption from my mtl reading comprehension.
    The answer is no. ML slowly regains his memory of MC. The system formatted the ML memory so even though ML rebirthed back at 15 years old, his memory of MC is a childhood sweetheart. So ML using his memory and guessed to determine what really happened between them. Cmiiw.

komo komo, Ceilo27 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  10. kahokyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere along the way, ml does remember his past life. I don't remember if it was explained in detail but he basically started questioning why his childhood memories of mc has holes and I guess somehow led to himself breaking the memory wipe?

sheisthedemon93 and Ceilo27 like this.
  11. Symphysodon

Symphysodon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you could say that
    I think the answer is around chapter 98. The ML explained to MC about his rebirth and that he was the one that shot Zhao Ziyu to kill him
    Again, cmiiw. It's been a while since I last read this novel

komo komo, Ceilo27 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  12. Dreamlover.no9

Dreamlover.no9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could tell me at which chapter is it revealed at school SY real identity, or if it is revealed at all.

13. kahokyu

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was ever revealed at school that he was from super rich family. Except towards this one student bully's evil mother in faceslapping scene? (It's been a while so I could be wrong tho)

komo komo and Dreamlover.no9 like this.
  14. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is really nice, and easy to MTL! My first experience MTLing was actually with this story, so I'm glad it worked out okay. :blobmelt:

Yeah, like what @kahokyu said, I'm pretty sure it was revealed to the bully's mom in Ch 37. The translation is like one chapter away, so you don't need to wait long.

I remember the bully's mom (Mother Wang Ci) was insulting SY and looking down on him because she didn't know he was from a rich family and all, so they proposed to call SY's parents. Mother Meng (SY's aunt) picked up the phone, and drove to SY's school (Jingcheng No. 1 Middle School).

Wang Ci's mom also tried to splash boiling water on Song Yu's face, but someone grabbed SY's hand and splashed the water on Wang Ci's mother instead, and this is where Mother Meng came.

And after this is just Wang Ci's mom regretting and apologizing.

But it gets even better. Then Meng Guang (SY's uncle and City Mayor ) arrived, surrounded by a group of school leaders.

And then Wang Ci's mom definitely knows she's screwed over.

15. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    This scene is from when the group of people were playing a video game, but the lights suddenly went out. Someone told them a ghost story beforehand, so that's why they'll be so scared of the "eyes."

Edited MTL
    ----------------------

The atmosphere that was a bit gloomy was suddenly ignited. Ma Xiaoding screamed, and outlined everyone's fearful emotions, "What!" "Ahhhhhhh! It's not really that woman, right?"

Everyone leaned back in a panic subconsciously, and looked up and saw those eyes. Screams arose like a tide.

Especially after the dark creature with reflective eyeballs rushed over, they kept on screaming again and again. A chair was tripped over, and a group of people fell into a ball. Ma Xiaoding stepped back steadily, leaning against his back, shaking Song Yu's chair.

With a force from his back, Song Yu moved forward. With that push, he tilted his head and felt something warm on his lips.

" ! " His heart stopped in an instant.

The two were already very close, Xie Sui just joked in his ear and whispered. Such a kiss in the dark and noisy, caught off guard.

Xie Sui was stunned.

He felt the touch on the lips, and there was a faint mint scent in the nose.

Song Yu: "! " Fuck! What the hell! Xie Sui asked him to clear the blame, and he was so embarrassed that he forced the overlord to bow.

Song Yu hurriedly pushed Xie Sui's shoulder and wanted to leave.

It's just a sorrowful meow coming from behind.

It seems to be jumping over here.

The smile on Xie Sui's lips didn't clear, and his eyes darkened. He stretched his arm around Song Yu's waist and dodges the cat that broke in, and firmly secured him in his arms. At the same time, his tongue "accidentally" knocked open the young boy's slightly opened teeth because of surprise, deepening it. This kiss. The tip of the tongue faintly swept across the sensitive palate, and a strong sense of pressure spread across the limbs, making the brain faint.

Song Yu was stunned.

Xie Sui was squeezing the back of his head, as if to avoid the cat. Xie Sui hugged him tightly, restraining him on his waist with great strength, suffocatingly strong.

"Meow!" the cat fell to the ground and called again.

Everyone finally escaped from the panic.

Ma Xiaoding wiped his sweat: "It turned out to be just a cat, fucking, scaring me to death."

Song Yu also suddenly became sober, pushing him away, his ears were hot.

Xie Sui licked his lower lip, looking dangerous.

But Song Yu couldn't see his expression in the dark.

The tone was helpless and surprised, and he smiled: "I didn't let you kiss, did you really kiss me in anger?"

Song Yu: "..."

Kill Ma Xiaoding tonight.

No, Song Yu: "...you just now?"

Xie Sui seemed to be amused, laughing out loud, in a serious tone: "Actually, I lied to you. I can kiss you wherever you want to kiss."

Sure enough, there was a minty flavor.

Song Yu was furious: "No, I mean you just now, why..."

His mind was stuck, why? Why stick your tongue in? Fuck! How does this ask the exit!

He was in the dark, unable to vent his panic. Holding a sigh of breath, he almost died of anger.

Xie Sui was very close to him and clearly felt Song Yu's confused breathing.

The air is slightly hot, and you don't need to guess that he blushes.

The eyes of the young man in the dark were round and surprisingly bright, filled with annoyance and anger, which would burn at the first touch and explode at the first kiss.

Xie Sui smiled and asked: "What and why?"

Song Yu, who had countless people on weekdays, had a knotted tongue at this moment, and he stumbled for a long time and couldn't find the meaning.

Before he died of depression, he broke the jar to pieces, thinking that no one could see anyone when the power was cut off, and asked: "No, why are you, tongue, why are you like that..."

In fact, his brain is messed up now, and he doesn't know himself. what you want to say.

Xie Sui made him addicted, changed the subject, and laughed: "Did you eat mint?"

Song Yu's confused thoughts were interrupted: "Huh?"

Xie Sui said lightly, "Weird and sweet."

Song Yu: "..."

Damn.

He felt that his ears must be red now.

Fuck!

16. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The aunt was the one to drug the ml mom right? I can't recall. My question is, does the ml aunt actually marry Ml dad?