Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please keep reading.. I was so confused..
    Isabelle died ttrying to save lucy from argon, cullen died soon after trying to keep himself from kidnapping kanna, lucy became a sacrifice... The whole adis became a mess.... They didn't mention chloe. Orsini is the only one alive of the children. Also alex would sacrifice literally anyone and everyone just to save kanna.

I think he was neglecting her because he was busy trying to keep the temple from taking her away. Also he knew she wasn't kanna when the souls switched. I think he is a lotttt older than what we know cuz he supposedly when into eternal sleep at the end but woke up when kanna tried to kill herself so that she could go back in time to kill herself.. Lol yes she wanted to kill her past self so all the tragedies wouldn't occur.

2. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! The moment you said he loves her, that's what i thought! Maybe one of them lost memories and regressed in age or something. Tbh i liked Alex and Kanna togather visually more than with the brothers from the pictures.
    Wonder happened in their past and after Kanna tried to kill herself?
    Did anyone get happy at the end?
    Thank you for the spoilers!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  3. Nergal777

Nergal777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is true? I had read that Alex liked her but I did not imagine to he was the ml, I saw the final part but I did not understand much, I understood that the author would continue to upload more chapters,But she didn't upload anything anymore, isn't it ridiculous that she ends up with Alex? If she forgives him then she should forgive everyone If she already forgot what they did to her, They were all trash with her, no one deserves forgiveness, why did the author use the typical cliche? Cana was doing very well, she does not need anyone and less a lover like Alex , I'm disappointed...

crystalleciel, ko0118, DOHere and 8 others like this.
  5. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg what a twist!

6. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the picture in the room is not her mother, but herself?
    I’m confused with the age gap too. So Alex raised her, then became her lover? He never aged? They were old lover, but she became a child, then he raised her as his daughter? Then he let her, his lover, married another man?
    Who is Lucy’s mother? Are Cullen and Orisini, his biological child?

7. Pennyleah

Pennyleah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have read some comment in kakao and Discord, but I am not good in Spanish or Korean .so This is what I understood from the translation.
    Kanna is going to get a divorce and leave Addis. She would stay with Rahel for three years, and then she would ask him to leave her and after three more years she would meet someone and he would become her lover (Alex in his true form, I think)
    Kanna is not human, and she was related to some kind of tree and the black mist
    Alex gave up his humanity and was betrayed, I don't know who betrayed him
    Kanna did not forgive anyone, but she cherished life, so she tried to save Elizabeth
    Alex knew kanna very good, so he was always one step ahead of her

I lost hope in my ability to anticipate the end the plot is very complex but interesting

8. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sick:
    h- huh-

DOHere likes this.
  9. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He seemed somewhat absent during her childhood, someone mentioned he was busy getting rid of assassins from church who were after Canna.
    Remember, he knew Canna and the other girl from Korea swtiched souls? When she reunited with him for first time, she felt he was waiting for the moment she is back.
    Lucy is supposed to have born from a drunken one night stand i think. Hard to imagine him being drunk tbh.

10. Pennyleah

Pennyleah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am new here so I don’t know how to download images. I wanted to download images for some comments in kakao about alex but I failed
    when kanna was his lover she was kidnapped, I do not know who kidnapped her, but alex tried to save her and risked his life to save her, but she were in a state of great depression and despair, so she committed suicide in front of him and left him at that time the poor alex was affected by evil spirits and became unable to sleep and torment
    kanna 's mother was from Korea and she was Zhu hwa's mother . She did not love Kana, and she gave birth to her under duress because the god loved her (kanna was a child between a human and god). when kanna kill herself Her mother was pregnant by her sister (it looks like the mother fell in love with a human and try to use kanna to run away with her lover ) when the mother gave birth to twins, she knew that the second child was kanna so she abandoned her, but when she returned to Korea she regretted it
    Alex hated kanna because she abandoned him (he realy loved her)and there is a person called Theodore who betrayed him also and I think that he is the real Duke because they were talking that alex raised his children and took care of his family, and it seemed that he needed some drug in order to remain well without it he will lose his mind and because of this he made a mistake and poor Lucy was entered into this twisted plot
    alex has been waiting kanna for 39 years
    There are many readers who love alex and wish him happiness and they say that he is the only one who realy love kanna for who she is
    He did not exist in her childhood because he was fighting evil spirits, it seems that she was attracting them to her .After she changed her body with her sister, the monsters decreased, but after her return, the black fog changed and usually its activity was large.
    And there a lot of new characters will appear in the future
    This novel is really an addiction that took me 7 hours to read the comments and translate it :blobdead::blobdead::blobdead: I am realy thankfull for all the translators who give us the opportunity to enjoy the novels

11. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the novel yet and decided to read this spoiler, I literally thought this Alex person was a character in the novel only to find out that it’s the dad LMAOOO was NOT expecting that at all. Thank you for the spoiler!

12. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Migrad Thank you very much :aww::aww::aww::aww::blobparty:
    this novel is an addiction that makes you want to know more ...:blobpopcorn::cookie:

13. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait for my brain to stop working reading this.:eek:

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe now I am even more interested in this story So Alex (I can't call him ML yet lmaoooo) basically asks his 'daughter' who is the woman in the portrait aka his 'lover' but turns out his daughter is his lover!
    Telenovelas have got nothing on this shit!!!

15. Felurian

Felurian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers!

sUezyQ likes this.
  16. 177Noor

177Noor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not understand who the brother or the older sister is, can anyone tell me their arrangement in the family? Are Calin and Isabelle after them Canna and Arosini, and the last is Lucy? Or Canna is older than Calin? And who are Chloe's sons?:D

crystalleciel likes this.
  17. Nergal777

Nergal777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Orsini is the oldest, then there are the twins, Cullen and Isabel, at the end Lucy who was born after she got married

18. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a minute I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this, I DON'T LIKE THIS. I DON'T FUCKIN LIKE THIS.
    So she ends up with her FATHER who HAS 4 FUCKING CHILDREN OF HIS OWN WITH A BITCH WIFE(I thought he loved fl? But guess that love ain't real, cuz he married other woman and even impregnated her and has buncha kids). HAS HIS OWN LEGAL FUCKING BITCHY WIFE. AND IS FUCKING WAY OLDER THAN HER? What is wrong with this girl? I thought she hated her family???? I fuckin had faith in her, I was so proud she was gonna divorce her trashy husband, but then she goes to someone who already has a family AND a child from a fucking one night stand? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS. He loves her? OH SHIT, IF HE DID, THEN WHY MARRY OTHER WOMAN AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH HER? ALSO WHY IGNORED HER WHEN THOSE DISGUSTING CHILDREN FROM THAT EVIL BITCH OF YOURS WERE TORTURING HER???? WHAT KINDA TWISTED LOVE? PURE EXCUSES.

She is such a hypocrite, having monologues about how she hates her family and FATHER to death and will never forgive them, but then fuckin ends up with that FATHER hwiwwhsksusbdoiddj.

It's like graduating from oxford only to throw away all the knowledge and be a housewife who marries to a man as the 4th wife. That's how it feels, I AM VERY DISGUSTED AND VERY DISAPPOINTED by how it's ending. No matter what your past is, you should never omg ever be with someone who abuses you. What is wrong with these novels?

I want her to please go back to Korea, and live her life happily there, please have some self-respect and dignity as an educated woman. You've studied hard and have a fiance who loves you, go back there. That fiance of yours in korea DOESN'T HAVE 3 FUCKIN CHILDREN, DOESN'T HAVE 1 CHILD FROM A ONE FUCKIN NIGHT STAND, DOESN'T HAVE AN EVIL WIFE AND NEVER ABUSED AND IGNORED YOU WHEN THOSE CHILDREN TORTURED YOU. that's already a plus points for him. This novel has a great plot twist, but very very very bad ending, VERY BAD.:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobconfused::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  19. Aviana_Avi..

Aviana_Avi.. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, this comment really nailed hahaha clap clap!

it was honestly uncomfortable reading all this spoilers specially with the ML part. Its like this kind of white washing from the author was very thorough and yet failed to make it look romantic but sounded even more creepy. Fck its so damn creepy! I dont give an ass whatever his reason is but he is already her fa-cough (oh i cant srsly) and the mc. Oh this mc, i feel so disappointed. Instead feeling happy for her I COULDNT! theres still so many things i to consider! But author keeps pilling up again and again the reason for the ml to make him look ‘pleasing’ to the eye.

bloodrelated or not, she grew up thinking theyre all blood related. So shouldnt they atleast feel uncomfortable about this things?

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ ohh!! Breath self breath.

This novel is way darker than my underarms. Full effin twist, i almost break my screen typing this comment. Hooo ah! Aja! Hahahah

20. azalia

azalia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has Q & A, where she writes that Kanna does not belong to anyone.The author writes that Canna doesnt belong to anyone. It's just an emphasis on one "emotional line". As a result she is alone. The finale ends with her creating a medicine and saving Alex

There is no ML
    Kanna must die, and Alex becomes some kind of doll in temporary space. Kanna spends a year creating a medicine in order to somehow save him. He is divided into parts (not sure ...). The author wrote that Kanna does not want to get married.

Last edited: May 2, 2021