Spoiler I Gave Birth to the Tyrant's Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Nyarleh

Nyarleh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nikkorizz Thanks for the spoilers~ have you maybe uploaded these compiled somewhere? ; v ;
    I'm planning on binge-reading once I'm done with some personal backlogs. Thanks in advance!:blobsnow:

2. angelsnipk8

angelsnipk8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sooooo much for the spoilers ! You are an angel

boom2424 likes this.
  3. AlexiTrinune

AlexiTrinune Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so into this but nowhere to find even a raw version of the novel for spoilers. So interested in the story. It was nice to see that from the spoilers here has already reached the manhua story.

4. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo chill, I can have my own opinions, and I never said I disliked the story. We can agree to disagree, why is everyone trying to call me out. Obviously you and I differ, you just said that you like these types of novels, I typically don't. You're allowed to like what you like, I'm allowed to dislike what I dislike, jeez. No one is stopping you from enjoying anything here.

Y'all need to stop @ me and trying to start discussions with me just because I have my own opinions of this story that I have said I like. Especially when y'all are complaining that this is a spoiler thread and for me to stop discussing things here, but I don't see anyone else coming for these people that keep @ me and keep "discussing", but I'm the only one constantly being called out.

Let me repeat. I like this story. I have said so before, y'all can go look at the proof in the previous pages...I can form my opinions and criticize it, I never said this story was bad and that people can't read it or enjoy it. It's really not that hard "to agree to disagree". Y'all are just reaching too far here.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to "discuss" with someone deeply on a Spoiler thread. Y'all can again...PM me or Tag me in the appropriate Discussion thread since people get so upset about discussions in the Spoiler thread, I've repeated this before but no one listens, I wonder why... I'm trying to be reasonable here and especially to the people who come here just for spoilers. IF you wanna put in your two cents to me that badly, all you gotta do is PM or get at me in the appropriate thread.

P.S. Thanks for the people giving spoilers, I really appreciate them and I do read them.

haweii and ArkiV_10 like this.
  5. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

I can understand everyone's perspective, The only thing I have to add is that this story is told from the perspective of the female lead we don't really know his side of the story I am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle. Imagine how you would look if someone else is telling interactions they have had with you, I'm pretty sure it would miss key points, Also I think it's really just miscommunication. Cuz our Fl never had a family and she is overprotective of her children(I support mama bear) and doesn't really have skills to resolve relationship issues YET. The same goes for the ML. I would also like to mentation that when she was asking him hypnotically what he would do if a woman said she was carrying his child, they were not in a secure place to have that conversation. there are ears and eyes watching so maybe he said that for other ppl hearing in on them. I think that's why he softens when they connect via dreams because no one other than her to see his real side. Look even his own captain wants revenge on him and hides his real intentions, imagine how many others are truly disloyal. Maybe I am reading too much into the story but I think there is a chance he let her ran away, isn't it convenient that the emperor could not find her for 5 years? If you remember the time she was guarding him and fall asleep and the noblewoman came in and he told her that she will be reassigned and she was wondering why he wanted to stop watching over her....or how he told her he will tell her later when they were dreaming and she said that she was going to be waking up so there is no later. I feel like he knows it's safer outside the palace than inside when he sent out the wanted poster that would probably distract anyone who wanted to use her to get to him. A great example is that noblewoman, she most likely thrilled to see that our FL was on the wanted list and was now focused on a way to become empress.
    Rather than an asshole, I think he is a tyrant lolllll. I don't dislike him and I find him really amusing because I can sense that he will do whatever she wants unfortunately she has not caught on to this fact. Our female lead is so cute! my only problem is that I can feel their chemistry but it is always cute too short and I want to bathe in their cuteness.

6. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for the spoilers.
    This whole mess in my opinion caused by the MC, for someone smart and courageous is so self-centred sometimes,, misreading the signs like Duh it's obvious he is into you lady..wake-up o_O and if the ML stopped acting like some injured animal, and would have communicated with her in the first place like any human being she wouldn't run away from him (n)
    Use your minds people :mad:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    CandyofDEATH and crunchberry like this.
  7. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this available in newtoki?

8. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean the manhwa? Yes, the raw is there.... and the English translation you can find on mangadex or zinmanga.
    the novel is on kakaopage :blobok:

9. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah thank you. do you have the newtoki link for this manhwa? i cant find it

10. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the emperor fall inlove with her in the first place?

its0k likes this.
  11. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I think this is one of the few stories where the "villain" being a love interest is kind of at times a proper villain...

12. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh sorry I don't have the link for newtoki, but you can look for the ''Dark knight team'' on Facebook. they're the scan for the Spanish version and they are updated.

13. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is being translated on Tappy Toon, but if you want the most recent chapters you can buy the raws on bomtoon. It’s pretty easy with a google account

simplysharonda likes this.
  14. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 2nd ML Leonhart, will he be executed? What's his and the duke crestente's ending?

I found his character really annoying, more annoying than the ML.....
    He's the big part of Ilan's misunderstanding. Well basically it's like a friend that influence their circle to hate the same person (which I found really annoying).

But man.... I bet the 2nd ML's parents got their hands dirtied on the ML's painful past.

Since I'm a rational person, I despise people who just focus on their pain without seeing it in the 3rd person's point of view like the 2nd ML:blob_catflip:.

And thank you for all the spoilers:blob_pompom::blobhug:

Neyva, Paris_Eve and ArkiV_10 like this.
  15. Luke Von Russel

Luke Von Russel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk man love is just..... wild, random, and unpredictable

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  16. gayau

gayau New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much. I was really hooked up with this manhwa and was trying to find some sort of translations everywhere, thanks for uploading

17. mrsaku

mrsaku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yilan and the Emperor are going to the Empire in a carriage, with the kids in a separate one, when they get ambushed. the two saved the kids but yilan falls off a cliff and is hanging on for dear life (ch 25). yilan was about to give up when kyle grabs her. however, the rebels spotted them and started shooting, in which kyle gets shot in the back. yilan tells him to let go of her and to look after the kids, saying that he actually loves the kids despite what he said before. before he bleeds to death, a shadow knight appears and helps him pull yilan up. she reunites with the kids and checks on kyle to see if he's okay (ch 26). they have this cute moment where she thanks him for saving her and enryl. the story then shifts to the palace where the nobles are suspecting theres a spy. however, captain leonhart firmly states that there's no way there could be a spy. a bird then gives cpt leonhart a note reporting the cliff incident, revealing that he's the mole. the story then shifts to albert who is trying to find more information on yilan. he puts the pieces together and is now trying to find out who the mole is and their relation to yilan. the story shifts again to yilan pacing around because she doesn't know how to feel about the emperor. the children mistakens her restlessness as constipation and it's a pretty funny/cute scene (ch 27). yilan goes to visit the emperor and he tells her a bit about his mom and they have a cute moment together. at night, another raid happens and a shadow knight fetches yilan and the kids to kyle's tent, since its the most safest area. we get a cute scene of the kids thanking kyle but the rebels interrupt (ch 28). kyle decides to go fight but since yilan is worried, she joins him. they fight til sunrise and won, but kyle falls since his would reopened. captain arrives and apologizes for the delay. afterwards, yilan starts wondering why she's so anxious at the thought of kyle dying (ch 29).
    sorry for the different names but i hope you get the gist of what’s happening :)

18. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He saw her when he was walking and discussing matters with his shadow knights. Seeing as her pink hair reminded him of cherry blossoms which he associates with his mother- was the first sight he was attracted to her. Later on, he gradually fell obsessed with her. On the night of the masquerade festival, he was in doubt of his feelings which eventually went away after spending the night with her. XD :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    RubySBS, ardills, Neyva and 9 others like this.
  19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the first time they took the words "shadow knight" seriously. I felt the need to say this lol.

i_am_here likes this.
  20. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true. How is she alive after endangering the lives of the Emperor's children? And he's supposedly a tyrant...

Veille and ThirstyForSpoilers like this.