LCD Ending Maker (completely translated) Manhwa is out! ^_^

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. StellarIceberg

StellarIceberg New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blyat this is beautiful

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need insulin, stat!

jacobpaige likes this.
  3. Lihchan

Lihchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 200 was so great... I feel blessed

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I was expecting vicecount + fief OR count, not both.

5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been banking chapters...but once I finish this novel (Rise of the Undead Legion...excellent!) time to catch up. :D

6. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Solaris loves people and this world (Plaides), she was loved by everyone like humans, her siblings (another archangel). she descend to the world from Celestial world while Uriel and her another siblings still in long sleep. but because the great monarch like Asmodeus, solaris died.
    • Uriel furious and very mad not only with hell but also to Plaides, she join hand with asmodeus to descend on plaides. if the archangel descend and began war in plaides, the world will destroyed.
    • uriel is the eldest, she was obsessed by solaris death so she targeted destroy Plaides and all creatures

- it’s been half a year after Jude Cordel return from hell, Cordelia became a God equal with Uriel ( she was Solaris succesor ) and Jude became Guardian of Plaides, he is the strongest swordsman.
    - Adelia and Count Chase success became angel, i dunno about Edward. adelia and gael have twins
    - Landius and Lena get married
    - Leon has relationship with Sarah
    - Maximillan (he was Uriel apostle(?), and brainwashed by uriel) will attone his sin by hunting demon followers
    - it seems like Jude August Bayer and Cordelia August Chase became Duchy from County in Seilun Kingdom
    - Jude and Cordel teritorry became holy land with none politics involvement, named with Judelia Holy Land.
    - Lucas became known as Sky Sword and has relationship with both Scarlet and Marquis Ophund daughter
    - Jude and Cordel can go to earth, so they travel to earth and matchmaking between Ho yun hee and Kang jin hoo Lol.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Emma401, Nazo400 and FHandsome like this.
  7. mirukii

mirukii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, why did i look at it....

userunfriendly likes this.
  8. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Edward...he's so forgettable that his name became Robert :blob_grin:

As for Lucas:
    He didn't get a harem end. Story ended with him still being undecided on who to choose... Why, author-nim, why? :blob_catflip:

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry, my schadenfreude is showing.
    Author-nim was inspired by JP harem novels...in which nothing gets resolved at the end. :ROFLMAO:

angie_sash and mirukii like this.
  10. Deleted member 164538

Deleted member 164538 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This author wrote other novels that were translated on Webnovel called Dungeon Maker, another one posted on Wuxiaworld called Breakers, Valhalla Saga on Myoniyoni TL.
    All of them were resolved harems at the end. This is the first novel I read from him where the MC's are not part of a harem. Still love how Lucas is a jab at unresolved harem endings from other novels.

FHandsome and mirukii like this.
  11. mirukii

mirukii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all his works except for "breakers" are actually accessible from NU since it have dead links. anyways, I haven't read it yet but as far as I can see from the feedbacks, ending maker is indeed the best work that the author have currently written

FHandsome and userunfriendly like this.
  12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    By far.(y)

mirukii likes this.
  13. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of his other works are harem novels. The development of Jude and Cordelia is much better.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C209: This is why Cordelia should have taken Lucas aside and hinted to him that Scarlet wouldn't be impressed if he took down fewer than a dozen enemies ;)

C213: Honestly, I would have been more surprised if it had been an actual sword.

15. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I'm just glad the ML and FL have gone through the whole thing so far together (we're past the halfway point and I now feel comfortable saying that), I'm so sick of the ones where at some point the apparent FL gets grabbed or worse and then you don't see her for basically the rest of the story when she's supposed to be as strong or stronger then the ML. I've loved this where the FL is right there in the action beside the ML (and it's not a Villainess noble girl type lead / story which seems to be the only place you might see that) I've dropped a lot of stories because I've gotten sick of that ... I should add that isn't a JP harem and even there they pull that sometimes ...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    jacobpaige and userunfriendly like this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Jude’s right arm was broken. His bones fragmented into hundreds of pieces."
    "He stretched out his right hand"
    How did he stretch out his hand with a shattered arm?

I wonder if she'll keep using the shield, or if they'll find someone else to wield it. She doesn't really need two ultimate swords after all.
    Yeah, this was a big part of my problem with Bleach. Several other stories have it obviously, but it just offended me more with that series for some reason. Maybe because I like the FL waaaaay more than the MC.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Geor likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this means he'll finally learn to use a sword ;)

18. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That gave me a good chuckle. I can already see her claiming that Jude is cheating on her if he ever tries to use another sword.
    Personality-wise Valencia is basically Cordelia if she was obsessed with swords instead of explosions.

tkato, kyoshijiro and Geor like this.
  19. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a manhwa to this right? What happened to it? Do the raws exist?

20. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the ending spoilers... I bit the apple :(
    Bit surprised they both became something like a God and could hop back and forth between worlds. Glad it's a happy ending though.

Does anyone else feel like power escalation is really extreme in web novels? Like I would say at least half of the battle novels I've read end with something of biblical proportions.

Nothing wrong with it but there are rarely conflicts with deescalated conflicts from the previous arcs. Maybe it's due to the nature of LN, how they have to come out over years vying for attention.