Spoiler After the rebirth, I just want to learn how to get rich.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JoshyM62, Jul 20, 2020.

1. JoshyM62

JoshyM62 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I bring this Novel, Sorry if you do not understand much, this is my first publication in the forums, so please guide me if I need to change the format of the thread and since English is not my first language and I am using a google translator

English title: After the rebirth, I just want to learn how to get rich.

Chinese title: 重生 后 的 我 只想 学习 致富

Author: 公子 商

Description or Synopsis:
    In the last life, after the stepfather and stepbrother accident, Su Cheng was adopted by the famous Gu family in Beijing.
    In Gu's family, attending to the young master of Gu's cynicism and humiliation in every way, his obedience and obedience became hidden motives in the eyes of the Gu family.
    Finally, due to Gu Cheng's sentence at school, "Tong Yang's daughter-in-law? She is also worthy," Su Cheng's life fell completely into the abyss.

One thing Su Cheng didn't understand until her death: Why did Gu Cheng hate her so much?

Opening her eyes again, Su Cheng returned to the day when she was picked up by the Gu family.
    Please? If it doesn't exist, come back again. Su Cheng just wants to study hard, earn money, achieve financial independence as soon as possible, get out of Gu's house, and stay away from Gu Cheng.

Later
    Younger brother: "Gu Shao, I heard that Su Cheng is your son's daughter-in-law"
    Gu Cheng: "Go with your son's daughter-in-law, she is the life of Lao Tzu"

Explanation:
    1. The crematorium must be There
    2. There is a reason for everything; Let's take a look slowly ~
    3. The attributes of the female dominant school gradually illuminate, and the female dominance has a career line (older brother level).

Link to read it: https: //www.dntechpark.com/dnte/27266.html

Translation to English and Spanish does not have.

I have some doubts to see if anyone knows:
    1-do we want to know what happens between Su Cheng and Gu Cheng?
    2-If Su Cheng manages to forgive Gu Cheng for everything she did to her.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Xi-hime and morticia_addams like this.
  2. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Turns out... Gu Cheng is replaced by Ye Fan’s soul. So the adoptive brother has been inhabiting Gu Cheng’s body since the start.

Su Ruo, Su Cheng’s mom is in cahoots with the gang that Ye An has been tracking/investigating and used Su Cheng to make the Ye father and son easily manipulated...

Su Cheng is not actually Su Ruo’s daughter but somebody the gang found in an orphanage and hypnotized to believe that Su Ruo is her mom.

Before passing out, Ye Fan overheard Su Ruo talking to the gang and thought that the teen Su Cheng was in cahoots with the gang. So while inhabiting Gu Cheng’s body, Ye Fan made Su Cheng’s life miserable, both at home and in school.

It was only in Su Cheng’s second life, and Ye Fan still inhabited Gu Cheng’s body, that Ye Fan dreamt about what Su Cheng went through in her first life that Ye Fan tried to make amends.

Too little. Too late.

Honestly, I lost count how long I’ve shed tears because the last chapters tore me up bad. Su Cheng finally realized her dream of having enough money to make sure Ye Fan recovers...

Ye Fan in Gu Cheng’s body had to tell her the truth that Ye Fan will never recover and that Su Cheng is better off living her life.

That chapter sucked my happy mode bad. :blobsob:

All I can say is... be prepared for the gut-punch emotional rollercoaster. I actually like it... my eyes, not so much. :blobcheeky:

3. JoshyM62

Reading List:
    Link
    @megane.no.megami
    Thank you very much for the Spoilers
    You do not know if it has more chapters is that with 31 chapters I feel it very short, I feel that the author has much more to tell, I felt the end very bittersweet.

PS: Cry a lot for everything Su Cheng went through and everything Gu Cheng did to mend all the damage he did to Su Cheng

4. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hasn’t posted anything since June 1, 2020, so I’m assuming that that’s the end of it. The translator should take out the romance tag. There isn’t any.

sharlnina likes this.
  5. The Sliveren

The Sliveren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay what the f—hoo, calm down self. You got this.

I never expected that plot twist.

*Ugly crying*
    Thank you @megane.no.megami for giving us the spoiler on this novel!

The reason of why the author stop writing this novel is that because she received so much hate comments from her readers. She started to self-doubt and decided to quicken the pace of the story to end this story. I am quite upset that she ended it in a cliffhanger.

Su Cheng said to him 'brother' and I didn't know what Ye Fan will answer to that. I really wanted to know what Su Cheng will say to Ye Fan.

If I wanted to talk about Ye Fan, I have mix feelings towards him. I hate him but 30% of me didn't hate him.

Ahhhh.... F***.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
    Xi-hime, Marane101 and JoshyM62 like this.
  6. JoshyM62

Reading List:
    Link
    @The SliverenThank you very much for the information!!!

Ahh I did not know that, how bad they did that to the author:(, I liked the story a lot, I feel that I gave for more, and if Gu Cheng made me have many mixed feelings, on the one hand I hate him for everything he did in the first line of time and for another I feel very sad for everything he did in the second to get Su Cheng's forgiveness

How I want the author to write what happens after that end :cry::cry:

7. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, that's a crazy twist. I'm still mad at that brat though. When I think she went to massage him every weekend and he was instigating bullies against her... Just because of a misunderstanding.

8. Anfir

Anfir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wws the ML????!!

9. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I read around 70% and tbh this novel has a lot of loopholes. Like too too many loopholes.
    MC dies indirectly due to GC. She is reborn and does everything opposite. Instead of accepting monthly pocket money from GC's parents, she rejects them and starts live streaming her online gameplay. Later, when she earns enough, she moves away. GC will go into a coma for 3 days when he will remember the 1st life and how MC was actually innocent. Then he will start protecting her from the shadows. Very creepy actually because he is literally stalking her and as per last couple of chapters, this stalking continues forever ewwww
    1) GC's dad was saved by MC's step-dad and takes her in as a favour for that. Except his wife tests her by giving her pocket money of 20000 while GC gets 18000. That's actually a test coz if MC accepted it (as she did in her 1st life) she would have been automatically considered a thief/ money grubbing girl. So GC family repaid the life favour owed by testing their saviours daughter and labelling her a bitch
    2) They only know that she spent all her 20k. All they had to do was check bank statements to see she is actually giving monthly deposit to the hospital which has YF's comatose body. They didn't check coz author didn't think this far enough
    3) This comes to the mother of all loopholes. YF's comatose body. GC is actually YF's soul and apparently he has been DESPERATELY investigating WITH ALL SORTS OF POLICE and HE DOESN'T REALISE THAT HIS BODY IS ALIVE.

Wtf dude. The investigation on his dad's death doesn't touch upon the fact that his SON is in vegetative state and the adopted daughter is actually living in dire state after giving all her money to the hospital.

Even in the past life, YF in GC's body HATED MC and wanted to KILL her and never thought - oh, u know what, I should cut off that bitch's money line - she got money from killing my dad and I will stop her!!! Which would have led him to realise that she had actually given away all those to YF's body
    Despite being short, I stopped reading 70% through lol

Xi-hime and Poor_Hero like this.