Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for explanation. Wouldn't hold too much expectations then in this aspect too :(

DOHere likes this.
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll take a rain check on how strong she is because she might be even stronger than all of the other characters. She's at the moment discovering new powers. I already mentioned before that she can hear other people's thoughts when they have a weak mentality and recently she just has spurts of physical power.
    I'm 90% sure now that she is the Lord because Sernut also came back (he's probably a vampire now) and he was speaking with Carlain and they said they have to kill the adversary of the Lord and the person who taught the adversary (which supposedly betrayed The Lord the past).
    By the way when Sernut was missing, Carlain told Latille that he'll be ok because he's her protector (but I think she didn't hear the last part). I think it might be a thing: "the Protector of the dark lord" or something lol.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  3. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me why lanamoon joined the harem exactly please? sorry if i missed it ><

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't say, unfortunately. But he didn't particularly like her at the beginning, but slowly started having feelings for her, tho he's still in denial.
    Maybe we'll find out the reason one day.

5. notMagical

notMagical Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before anything, excuse my poor English, it's not my first language.

I started reading this recently and I'm already thinking this is a hot mess by the spoilers, it looks like the author tried to make something interesting full of mystery to cativate people, but instead didn't really know what to do, so it become a mix of reverse harem (which apparently it's bait, as in she doesn't really involves herself with nobody) and supernatural. Like why zombies? Why vampires? Why warlocks? Why utilize harems when FL is still completely bitter and in love with her ex?
    It's like a huge fever dream. I didn't read the novel, I'm only reading the manhwa, but it never stabilize itself as a magical or supernatural place, and it scares me the possibility that it never did in the novel either.
    Did they introduce this supernatural bullshit in a natural way? Or it was just "oh, by the way, we have vampires and zombies"?

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like in the other manhwas where magic is not that well known and seen seldom, they don't know much about it, how it works etc., but they do know it exists (like in Virtues of the vilainess, Stereotypical life of a reincarnated lady, Your majesty please don't kill me again and others)
    It's slow romance, but there is definitely a harem and all the guys are falling for her or already love her. I don't think just because they have the supernatural genre, that the title should also include something supernatural.

LokaLari and chorong_ssi like this.
  7. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me will this story end with 1 male lead or will this end with reverse harem? If this ends with 1 male lead can anyone tell me who is the male lead? Thank you in advance

8. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just wanna say that I appreciate all your efforts putting spoilers and kindly replying to questions. You are a gem! Thank you so much! ♡

Wakandabanana, LokaLari and DOHere like this.
  9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if this is a R-18 rated novel? Someone asked me about this novel. Anyway, I appreciate your effort @Queens.Navier.

LokaLari likes this.
  10. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s not a R-18 novel

DOHere likes this.
  11. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks... I'll tell her then.

Wapdyne likes this.
  12. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she end up with Sernut or all of them?
    I couldn't quite catch, something about vampires? I don't understand

13. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I have a question. Was it just me or does the artist that draws the men seems to made their shoulders similar to Jojo

14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the fl end up with that asshole ex or no? Please, I literally don't want her to end up with him :(

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He may end up as part of her harem

Wapdyne likes this.
  16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “By the way, your majesty. Can I ask you something?”

Latil pressed down on the mouth she had touched with her own hand, and thought, “what is this?” She replied, quickly lowering her hand.

“Oh, yes. Ask a few.”

“My brother was here to study.”

I shouldn’t have asked you one question. When Klein brought up the story of Hysinth, Latil suddenly regretted and put down the fork.

The feeling of sugar dripping into the heart also disappeared. It was salt, not sugar.

‘Why is Klein talking about Hysinth now?’

Of course I’m taking it out because I don’t know it.

Latil tried to make the usual expression and waved her hand to keep talking. Anyways, it’d be weird to say, “Don’t do it!” Here.

“Your Majesty, do you happen to know who my brother dated while he was here?”

But as soon as she heard Klein, Latil immediately regretted it. I should have told him not to ask anything.

Latil deliberately took out a handkerchief and rubbed it around her mouth to hide her expression. Serunt, who was looking at the situation from behind, also subtly distorted his facial expression.

“I didn’t know, but I wondered if there was a girl i met when my brother was studying abroad. Does your Majesty have any idea who that Young-ae is?”

Latil couldn’t answer right away, so she just rolled a handkerchief in her palm. What do i do with this?
    I thought Klein knew they were dating lol
    I want to see his reaction when he finds out

17. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MC end up with whom ? It's true reverse harem?

18. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell nah :blobsob:

beazacha and Corunee like this.
  19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In his defence...
    This is mtl, so I might be wrong, but this is what I understood:
    1. He didn't kiss nor touch any woman other than our MC, including his wife even after years of marriage. And he was planning to divorce his wife a few years after consolidating his power.
    2. When he was planning the rebellion and current marriage he actually sent our MC letters, possibly explaining everything, but they were intercepted.

Not sure though. Could he have gained the throne through other means instead of having to marry someone else? Did he choose the throne over her? Or was it a life and death situation?

I don't know if he can be forgiven, I also hated him at first. But then I warmed up to him a bit cause he knows everything about her and he immediately recognised her when she was in a different body. It just somehow seems like he really loves her... At the moment he's just her ally, ready to help her whenever she needs it but isn't forceful about getting her back. We'll see what happens with him...

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  20. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before i read this i want to know. will MC end up with all her harem or will she end up alone or will she end up with 1 guy only? if its 1 guy only pls tell me who is it