Recommendations Focus on Bloodlines!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by allmarshall, Apr 13, 2021.

1. allmarshall

allmarshall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i'm not ashamed to admit that i love a better-developed novel like Against the Gods at the same time that i love an R-18 to relax the mind from so much brutality and endless plethora of dark villains, but the novel of my dreams i didn't find it yet ;-; i would like ur help to find one that is at least close to what i dream of reading.

Basically, i love any novel that has dragons and has bloodlines as a power base. For example; I was very passionate about how a single classified bloodline can change the whole course of a fight in King of Gods. In addition to the brilliant idea of a bloodline upgrade as happened in a certain part of the novel. As well as in ATG, with the bloodlines of divine beasts and his singular advantages, although i still prefer the way it is approached in King of Gods.

I would like a novel where, in addition to the focus being more on bloodlines, the protagonist has a dragon bloodline. Something, perhaps, like DMWG where the protagonist gradually becomes a real dragon... Preferably one of cultivation, but if it isn't possible, there is also no problem <3

===============================

I will leave some points that i love very much and, if you have a very good related recommendation, i would also like :3

- Blacksmith
    - Sword Path (something like "sword intent")
    - Beast Tamer (preferably, dragons *-*)
    - Dragons ? KSKSKSKSKSK

Even if they do not have recommendations for the main point of the request, i would like to thank you very much in advance <3

Deleted member 332070 likes this.
  2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Coiling Dragon ....it's the only novels i remember that meet your request. But the bloodline part even thought it's important it's not the focus of the story.

hamel488 and allmarshall like this.
  3. Superioreos

Superioreos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warlock of the Magus World, at the start the MC is a normal magician, but he gets a bloodline and it becomes central to his power and to the plot. If you liked the bloodline upgrading of King of Gods, you will probably like this.

Also, it is basically a cultivation novel but disguised as a more western magic style. There are still levels and breakthroughs and meditation techniques.

He also eventually can transform into the creature that is his bloodline source.

allmarshall likes this.
  4. allmarshall

allmarshall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what is more perfect. The protagonist being a warrior with dragon blood, or the novel is already complete for me to read without fear of ending up in the middle of a fight KKKKKKKKKKKK thank you very much

Another perfection of a complete novel that I will certainly read. I also love alchemy in novels. Thank you very much <3

Superioreos likes this.
  5. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial World - I remember that the protagonist obtains the dragon bloodline in a test

allmarshall likes this.
  6. hamel488

hamel488 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not gonna lie the Legend of The Dragon King is one of my favorite,yes its a bit childish but you see him grow as man and the story turn a bit darker towards the end