Spoiler Lucia

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jun 7, 2017.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....em, why raws when the novel is fully translated already? :blobpeek:

If the novel raws, then check out RidiBooks or KakaoPage, but bc it's a +19 novel, it will redirect you to register before, this is why I can't share links here (im not registered).

If webtoon, it's up-to-date with the raws, just google it.

Uncopyright likes this.
  2. Shhr

Shhr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious to know what happened after that... I'm looking for raw webtoon instead of reading the novel hehe. The webtoon one stop at 68 and I read the spoilers so I don't care if it's not the translated one now. Ah it's kinda like difficult for that one but thank you for your kindness ! :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, if the webtoon then yeah, official raws on KakaoPage ......or
    is up-to-date with too.

ChiZuki and BattleofLissa like this.
  4. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's what happens? I have a question in the webtoon it says the incident happen 10yrs ago but Damien is 8yrs old so how is he Hugo son? Or was this a mistake and wasn't 10yrs.

Also i see a few comments, sooo there was actually a first timeline? I just thought Lucia had dream premonitions

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  5. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not accurate but....
    I don't know about the years but...
    *Damien is Hugh's nephew.

*Hugo is the name of Damien's biological dad.

*Hugh is Lucia's ML. The Duke of Taran that we are reading as of now.

*The real Hugo is the twin brother of Hugh. Hugo was groomed to be the next Taran duke however he is softhearted but due to the manipulation of their dad he was forced to kill them, the Taran Family. When Hugh got in there, his brother had already committed suicide.

*Hugh is the twin that was cast aside, he grew up being a mercenary. But I can't remember the exact details but once a month he and Hugo meet.

*Damien is a product of love by Hugo and his half-sister. In Hugh's monologue he wonder if Hugo knew that the woman he love is pregnant will he decide to end his life.

*The Taran bloodline have a secret. They can only produce male child thru their half-sister. Women not of Taran blood should fulfill requirements such as being pure and not having menstruation before having intercourse to a Taran man to produce a female child and that is to say it is only a 50-50 chance.

*I cannot remember if it was a premonition or it really happen but if we follow Damien's side story I think it really happen thus we consider it as first timeline.

roshiku, wasabisazzdafirst and Elphin like this.
  6. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this but I knew most of this already, I just don't understand the age & years maybe it was a mistake it just confusing when Hugo died 10yrs ago but Damien is 8.
    I guess the first timeline did happen if Damien was in it since Lucia didn't have any events of him expect knowing of his existence (unless Damien also had dream premonitions)

7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I am kind of don't like this novel, well it likes she steals the husband from someone who is in the past was male lead wife. I have this thought . Like she is so scared of living miserable life so she used her knowledge to overturn that. But I hope about she get some knowledge ,living by herself instead of clinging to the male lead. And to be honest she only stay in palace and got all best treatment ,the only thing I feel compatible between two of them is sex,so far I don't see she has any achievement . Even after she has argument and she decided to continue this so she can live good life ...hmm in my own opinion this type make me a bit uneasy .
    I wonder what happen to that women who was the wife in previous life.

Scapezz likes this.
  8. BattleofLissa

BattleofLissa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the ML previous life, he went rogue after Damien was killed and ended up on Lucia’s doorstep, then lived with her. I don’t know exactly what happened to the wife, but this memory kind of implies they were supposed to be coupled by fate anyway.

EDIT TO ADD: There was ZERO romance in their past life memory. Both were broken and gave up. ML would cut wood to ‘earn’ dinner. Lucia remembered this towards end of novel and cries. Until this point she was forever worried she cheated fate and/or stole a husband.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    Scapezz, i_am_here, Meleee and 4 others like this.
  9. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell why do the ML’s love to make love so much or why he have that high libido?

10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that the author have the freedom to write such scenes. :blobthinkingsmirk:

Kidding aside, I think it has something to do with ML's bloodline. They are, I think, the last family that is directly related to Madoh Empire where magic is somewhat dominant... Which is why Philip, the doctor, is so obsessed with keeping the bloodline pure that resulted incestuous relationship for generations. This also explains why ML and even Damian always look energetic, fresh and full of stamina even if they are attending a whole day meeting. It is all about the bloodline.

Well, of course take this as faulty explanation cause I have read this novel a long time ago.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

He did not love her at all. He only take her as his wife to make Damien the legal heir. The wife, not obtaining his love, become blinded by luxury provided by his status.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2021
    Marwa_lay, aru17 and wendeexx like this.
  11. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you for the info

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for all the spoilers. Can someone please tell me in what chapter of the novel does Lucia find out that she is pregnant with Eve? (๑✧∀✧๑)

13. Meleee

Meleee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 114 and before that Chapter there are already some signs that she's pregnant but there it was like BAM! You can't miss this even if you want to:blob_grin:

14. Dvenger

Dvenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    m(_ _)m thank you so much! Will hunt those hints down as well.

15. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already finished the story but I’m not satisfied the story is great but in “The beginning of all stories”- Did cael reincarnates and marry Evangeline? I mean he poured all of his power to that pendant so that Lucia can change her future and give birth to Evangeline.

16. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hey bro. It's been a while haha
    So i hasnt got the time to read the novel (i got a thesis to deal with) and i accidentally read the manhwa again... *facepalm

And now im cursed with curiosity

So how did lucia get pregnant with eve? I heard philip and the female doctor kinda sabotage her and kinda cured her infertility ( so sorry but i implore you to give us full story in this)

How's the story?

And what is up with taram bloodline need to have both incest and normal s#x with outsiders to get a boy and girl descendant?

And do u know philip story with the ml family and female doctor ending???

Sorry for asking a lot of question
    But if i read the novel my thesis is in danger hahaha :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Uncopyright likes this.
  17. BattleofLissa

BattleofLissa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucia helped Philip early on by stopping her mensuration with that herb she took. That herb and stopping mensuration is key before taking final potion. With the help of Philip, female doctor mixes the potion into Lucia’s headache medicine undetected. Lucia breaks out into a horrible fever and gets pregnant within a month, so she never had a period (she’s cured now) but doesn’t know about her pregnancy since she is used to not bleeding.

It has something to due with them being descendents of a magical demon god like race. One day their magic disappeared and they were hunted by humans. They had to hide themselves away until they could build their power (force not magic) back. After loosing magic, through generations of experiments, they realized they could produce female offspring with humans and male offspring through incest. So they developed a history of secrecy with the next generation. For example: Hugo (dead brother) met a woman randomly not knowing she was his half-sister and they produced Damien. Lucia was not supposed to be Hugh formal wife. If they stuck to tradition, Hugh was supposed to impregnate Lucia, kill Lucia after birth, and have Eve (daughter) raised near Damien so they can happen to meet and make a male heir. The siblings are supposed to be formal husband and wife.

Philip comes from generations of doctors who have made this potion to help impregnate commoners, hide away half-sibling, kill birth mother, and set up half-siblings to meet and fall in love. This was the family mission in life, so he has an internal compulsion to ensure Damien has an heir, to the point of obsession. He’s drugged multiple women and placed them near ML hoping he’d get one pregnant. It never happens because Hugh knows all secrets already, is very suspicious, and generally avoids virgins. Philip was excited about Lucia because she was already prepped for potion (no period). But Philip was devastated to realize ML was in love with Lucia, and wanted to raise siblings together as siblings, thus confirming no male heirs past Damien. After birth of their daughter, Philip terrorized family by claiming Lucia could die at any moment and he has the knowledge to stop it, since no commoner every survived after birth. ML refused to kill Philip fearing he was the key to saving Lucia. Turned out he was full of shite, they called his bluff. No commoner survived because they were killed off, Lucia is fine but can never get pregnant again. Philip dead now.

Female doctor was banished back to capital for colluding with Philip. She knew he was not supposed to be involved in Lucia’s health in any way. But Philip got in her ear convincing her he could solve her infertility and how to hide it in headache medicine. But that’s it, she wasn’t hurt.

There is also an adopted brother in the mix that no one talks about. In Lucia’s previous life, he showed her the secret passage she used to hide in when her previous POS husband’ manor was destroyed by ML. She could not stop thinking about how he saved her life so she found him in current timeline and brought him home. He called them mother and father and was very close to siblings.

Irishh, mariaraara, ChiZuki and 3 others like this.
  18. Si1vi

Si1vi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks a lot bro

BattleofLissa likes this.
  20. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know if Kate ( Lucia's friend) will end up with someone???