Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    19 hours till the new chapter btw

I think that OgCale and KRS are actually cousins...

Stupid white star(body thief) took KRS real, original, meant to be body, thus making him part of Thames household, enabling him to efficiently? use Drew’s Wood AP.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oky it confirmed the reason Cale was speechless when Drew call him Cute:blob_grin::cookie:

So cute! Look at how grumpy you look while asking if you pass because of your looks! You’re such a little cutie!

“…My goodness.”

Cale’s ‘my goodness’ as he sighed was for a very different reason than the Drew Thames of her teens. He heard the voices of the Super Rock and the other ancient powers in his mind.

– …Ho. I’ve never seen someone like this.

– She has a sharp eye.

– How amazing. She’s amazing in many ways. The first thing she noticed while looking at Cale Henituse was his face? Hohoho.

This was the first time that Cale had ever been told he was cute, whether in this world or during his life as Kim Rok Soo. He had never been called cute in his thirty-plus, almost forty years.

From chapter 665:blobangel:, first in his life to called cute specially at his age.....:blob_grin:

3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    How long do you think it will take for this to show up in the manga E16BC0AD-44A1-44F7-84CF-F0E035BB513C.jpeg

4. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly a really long time:blob_teary:, depends on how many scenes will they make in one chapter, also I notice sometimes 1 week break no chapter :blob_catflip: and then base from other artists works when a season ends they will take a break for some months before they return for the new season.....:notlikeblob: I hope it wont take too long to get there, there are some many favorite scenes I'm looking forward to be drawn:blobangel:

They might possibly end season 1 after the Tower Terror Attack:sweating_profusely: although I don't want them stop just keep on going, I do know the artist really needs a break and by their return the art work becomes finer:aww:

5. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m worried it’ll take to long I’ve heard people say that the beginning after the end will take 10 years to catch up to the novel so I’m worried I won’t be able to continue with the manga for this if it’s that long

6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    If sales are good they will continue Cale is famous:blob_grin: he will continue for sure but really depends on the strategy of the artist and the producers how will they do it.

I'm hoping that they don't cut too much scenes... :blobsad: let's hope for the best!:blobangel:

7. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, does anyone know which chapter was mentioned that everyone called Cale was some kind of messenger of God because WS spread it? I lost my bookmark for it. T^T

8. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link

The manga goes roughly chapter per chapter so we need around 680 chaps to reach current arc. Provided it releases weekly ~ 52 chaps/year thus it makes little over 13 years if author won't take a break.

And I'm afraid it's best case scenario...

9. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not going to finish the manga

10. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Cale quietly looked at the diary and the diary must have felt his gaze as more words appeared, albeit in a much smaller font as if she was mumbling.

< ...I guess I really did end up on my own. >

He could not understand what she meant, however, the handwriting looked weak and full of sorrow."

Does this means that Jour/Drew Thames already knew that she would ended up on her own and her family means will die or leave the world?
    Raon could feel the power of faith inside Jour's ancient power and he thought that it would be dangerous if it reaches Cale, so he unconsciously used his 'present' attribute. Ans only present can destroy faith..\
    What I think is Roan will activate his attribute 'present' to save Cale/KRS from 'faith'.......

11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s fate not faith fate as in destiny which makes more sense considering it’s a power related to time and can help kill immortals

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think it there more to this AP than meets the eye?! May hidden ability?! I wonder when Cale defeat WS will also take the remaining 1/2 of Drew's AP?:hmm:

Also theres also original WS AP I'm sure he will use embrace but after that were would he place them?!:blobshh: well he will need alot of storage to embrace all of those APs but could place them in 1 item? Like the 1/2 Drew's AP place in the dairy with the remaining 1/2......

13. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how the only person Cale actually fears is Ron his butler that’s changed his diapers in the past it seems so outrageous but even Alberu said Ron looked vicious and was kinda scared of him when Cale went into the test world 24261CD9-25B2-42AB-9F54-B5436704D160.jpeg

DarkeAOU, MiraJane, zhaf0606 and 13 others like this.
  14. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall the only time Cale was scared to death of Ron was when they first came to the Eastern continent meet the bandits and announce that Ron will be their boss....(one may favs and I was:blobrofl:)

He was so scared that he couldnt look him in the eye since he didn't inform him but it one of best moments that uplift Ron spirit:blobangel:
    I wonder if ogCale cross paths with Ron as KRS will he notice?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  15. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx bro

Why cale mom break her own plate tho?
    And thx for the answer

Thx bro.. but wgy did she broke her plate?

16. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Why aren’t all the other saints helping Cale? Only sun death and war are helping shouldn’t the others also help out?
    E1011AB4-E883-490C-AD21-5F499B7066DD.jpeg

17. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its said that Lord Sheritt is like a white version of Raon when they found her in her dragon form, a dragon apparently the same age as Raon. So I did something... :aww:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    It questions if there are other GODs since only 3 were the only ones introduced but if there any new ones that might pop up maybe they just don't to interfere?!?

As we know GODs can't interfere with men only in rare situation they will intervene.......

Moondrip lunax likes this.
  19. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget about a week break after four weeks updates. so there's only roughly 41-42 manhwa chapters a year that makes it even longer than 16 years to reach the current chapters (at least almost 18 years is needed if the author takes some breaks between season ending and new season).

20. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how cute Raon is from this chapter!? :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    upload_2021-4-14_10-42-56.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-14_10-43-17.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-14_10-43-30.jpeg

I swear Cuteness is illegal..! I would bet my money just to get some fluffy service with that black dragon! :blobpopcorn::blob_nuffies: