Recommendations Body swap but different.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Despapa69, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of you know that novels like 'The Trash Of the Count's family' have a story where the mc gets into the body of an supposed villain right. Well I want a story where the mc is actually evil (kill innocent people for the persuit of his goals). So an evil mc goes into a body of a decent guy or any type of guy really. If that's too rare, just give me a novel where an ancient soul is reincarnated into a person in the future(preferably a cultivation setting) and he is also evil. I swear to god please no stupid relationships that tie him down or bullshit harems. Thank you.

2. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity and Warlock of Magus World might work for you.

I like Age of Adepts, but I think the MC is more a pragmatic survivor than evil. And he does gain attachments. I wouldn't call two women (that have surprising managed to stay relevant) a harem, but it is more attachments than you seem to be looking for.

3. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Reverend Insanity, god tier for me personally. Warlock of the Magus World was alright. I've heard of Age of Adepts so I'm not sure I'll try it. Thank you.