Spoiler The Villainess Who Traveled Back in Time Inexplicably Lost Her Magic, So She Went into Seclusion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she was able to restore her magic power. Moreover her magic power was stronger than in the past before her death. Additionally she was able to receive the protection from Spirit King of Darkness.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rachel (MC) possessed the magic of darkness, it is very rare kind of magic and isn’t widely known. That’s why people had some kind of prejudice. But magic of darkness isn’t evil magic, it is just another type of magic.
    There is one more thing I would like to say. One of conditions of becoming the Saint is to receive the protection from Spirit King of Light. As I mentioned before Rachel received the protection from Spirit King of Darkness. In other words she was Saint of Darkness.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  3. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the soul of the saint from the first time line and the second time line is the same. MC state that they have the same soul in ch 94. The saint just lost her memory and gain the memory form her previous life(modern day)

4. Maybelene

Maybelene New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So please correct me if I'm wrong. In the first timeline, the heroine's soul was already transmigrated into this world even before the FL did. But in this timeline, she was born, raised and growing up as a Saint without her previous life's memories. So when the FL's soul arrived in the 2nd timeline, this event made the heroine's memories surface back? That's why FL said the Saint had the same soul from the 1st and 2nd timeline?

5. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose. I read the raw chapter so I not sure if I misunderstood

6. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, i’m actually really interested in this story. a lot of stories nowadays from the isekai and extended genre tend to follow the same patterns that even though i love them, the plot and certain events become predictable.
    i love a lot of the tropes and cliches within the isekai and extended genre, but it’s very refreshing to see a new type of character that would usually be the “antagonist”....

7. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!!
    Tbh, the only character I dislike is the prince. It sucks how he is the ml. Like gurlllyyyy.... I'm sure there's alot of better men out there. Why choose the prince?? But this is still a good story imo.

mysticalavalon likes this.
  8. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the prince in this novel isn't as bad as many other MLs in other novels. He was just too rational, it made him a cold person, after he fall for MC, he became a sweet and gentle fool lol. I can't blame him for what happened to Rachel in her 1st timeline, she reaped what she sowed.

9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    He still sucks. He didn't even thought of her a human being. He only treated her like a human after she got "interesting".

10. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, i didn't say he is good. But he's still okay, at least he has some moral and get character developments. Unlike certain MLs who do everything scums usually do then get obsessed and annoyingly clingy after their lovers/fiancee/wives shun them

11. AFairfax

AFairfax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have more spoilers???

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 4 of the manga or so when talking about the spirit and Rachel fainted, there seem to be a voice telling her that they will meet soon. Does anyone knows who that was? The cat?

13. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manga a novel before? Does it end? Is there its tl ebooks or website?

14. wendygo09

wendygo09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting spoilers regarding Saint-chan! I did wonder if she was going to be another villainous heroine type, but glad to know that's not the case. This novel seems to take well-used tropes, but develops them in unexpected ways so far. Like Rachel herself with our time-travelling villainess trope and the Prince with the suddenly clingy fiance cliche, yet the gradual personality development that we get to see in the early chapters gives them depth usual stories lack.

yes, it is a novel. just google the title, the mtl site should be one of the first results. pretty up to date with the original. i think it's still ongoing.

15. rat24

rat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least he seemed to try "reason" with her in the first life (manga) like "ok you are completely off putting to me on our very first date by insulting my passion and care, but let's talk about our task as noble. I'm still willing to live courteously with you for the people I guess. Can i plis get ur wat.... No? Ok. " He mentioned what he likes and his plans which she said dirty why bother tho she couldve helped tons of people with her magic. She was being very rude, jealous, proud, and destructive. At least in some other novels, the FL is an actual girlboss who WORK. She felt remorse at the end then she saw that the servants are people too. Despite her arrogance, her maid was willing to follow and die for her.

In the second life, knowing she got accident, he was immediately going to console her and see if he should be free of his ties with her peacefully (reasonable she had been very rude so no love and seemed unwilling to work so no career either). Not a lot of trashtalk too. But seeing that she changed, he is more than willing to start relationship again. Yes he said the word "interestingg!" But he is more than ready to forgive the rest of his unpleasant history with her cuz he finally sees someone who might not be able to help him (she lives like a dead fish at first. So a deadweight.) but at least show some support. I'd say he's quite awesome.

16. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

17. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me about priest she meet in her territory?

feendaisy and chamchaworld like this.
  18. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Isekai me

Isekai me New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to the priest from the orphanage? He seems a little sus to me.

feendaisy likes this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the priest? He's sus but I think his feeling for Rachel is genuine.

feendaisy likes this.