Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. BrahamBestGirl

BrahamBestGirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure the sword Grid made for Damian is one of those items.

2. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Grid's Sword]
    This is the first divine artifact of the Overgeared God Church. It is a sword that exerts more power as the owner grows. It is said that the Overgeared God Grid personally created it for the first leader, Damian

3. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random stat upgrades is a pretty decent reason for some users to worship Grid. He may have a ton of extra stats, but for normal users, that's kinda like 6 random level ups (assuming 6 stats), that they wouldn't otherwise have. Or maybe only 2 level ups, if you assume that only 2 stats really matter per class (for simplicity).

So it would take Grid making 50 Myth level items for his followers to effectively have a 100 level advantage over average users. Likely also making it easier for them to level up in the process, since they would have more stats relative to their level and its experience requirements for growth.

Yggdrassil, LayZhang and Windowsea like this.
  4. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid can actually make his faction stronger if he uses his head. Making myths for everyone isn't an viable option so instead maybe the OG religion followers can be made to participate in a competition or something and only the winners gets leggy/myth equipment. Maybe then mid to high rankers might also join OG for OG gear.
    I wonder if Lauel is so busy getting custom Black dragon stuff made that he forgot to make plans to improve OG.
    Well in the end its the authors head here.

5. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Grid can get Pagma out of hell using Granting an ego, i know that his skills might be shaken by the consequences, but Pagma can help a lot, since his years of crafting he probably can teach him a lot and help with his yet to unlock sword dances, besides the conditions of Blade aiming at the gods are Grid, Pagma. So i really think we will get to see Pagma fight alongside Grid in some way

blaisemNU, Yggdrassil and LordKarsus like this.
  6. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that Grid is planning to build the mini magic machines built from Greed, he could effectively give Pagma a new body. As long as he incorporated something like his own hands, it would even be able to do blacksmithing easily.

Of course, there's no guarantee that Pagma would agree - though Grid got some brownie points with him earlier, so he might.

Not that Grid has shown any indication so far that he actively thinks about Pagma - unlike his goals for Hexetia.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    LayZhang and Yggdrassil like this.
  7. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only one that got destroyed is the rune of darkness and blended to grids veins after the fight of berith. Both ring and earrings are in the inventory, usage of earrings are being denied by the Duke of Virtue while the ring is a bit risky to use and only be used in chaotic fights in which skills and spells are flying everywhere but with the Duke of wisdom denying most of the spells thrown to grid it is seen less and less

8. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I think I got it wrong when Vatican was attacked by Yatan and that something related to Darkbus was about to self-destruct.

Yggdrassil likes this.
  9. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a really cool idea and would be pretty awesome in the story.

At that rate, he could even revive Khan. I've always had a suspicion he would find a way to bring Khan back.

10. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    About Lauel—the 'Maan King', is he the Evil Eyes King? So maybe he would be getting an [Evil Eye] due to this makeover pretty fast!

So the Blue Tiger is dating the Rabbit? As far as I know, the Blue Tiger is a Female, so the Rabbit should be a Male? I am just asking this to be sure if this is correct because I didn't pay much attention to their Genders!

Lastly, I think Kraugel would also like to have something similar to the [Intangible Sword].

LayZhang, LordKarsus and Yggdrassil like this.
  11. OglyBogly

OglyBogly Member

Reading List:
    Link

I want to see battels between players(like war or international championship), lord steim missions, dungeon raids not excessive Lauel featuring. I wonder why Grid hasn't got any major quest regarding blood king.

Rabbit is male in og manwa and about Kraugel got sword skill [Intangible will](not sure)

12. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    So we now have a motley flail and a lightning duke knuckles kinda variation sword(combos).
    But the question is; is the ego a Snekk?

LordDanny likes this.
  13. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Lauel had just achieved Isekai dream come true?

LordKarsus likes this.
  14. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    It's technically Beastars level of thing mate, gender and race doesn't matter :blobjoy:

LordKarsus and LordDanny like this.
  15. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to get you confused!

I was talking about Tosun. He is the Head of Hardworking Rabbit Community belonging to the Twelve Zodiacs. He isn't a Human, he is literally a Rabbit by his Race or Species. A Mythical Rabbit at that too!

About the Sword, I was referring to [Spine Sword] made from the Spine of 22nd Great Demon Obora, which is a Physical Object, unlike the [Manifestation of Will] and [Formless Will].

It looked like it had an Ego, but it wasn't described in the Item Description—unlike the new [God Hands] and [Fire Dragon Sword]. The conversation might have been between Grid and [Fire Dragon Sword], not between the [Intangible/Spine Sword] and [Fire Dragon Sword], so it might or might not be an Ego Item.

Whatever the case may be, I think the Blue Tiger would be dominant in the Relationship because she is a Tiger, which should be better than a Rabbit racially—I suppose, on top of being the Daughter of the God White Tiger.

FonsyMN and Yggdrassil like this.
  16. Yggdrassil

Reading List:
    Link
    Just gonna focus on these features of the intangible sword
    ★When a combo is achieved more than 5 times, each combo will cause a random status to the target. There is a very low probability that a'square attack' occurs.
    ★When combo is achieved more than 12 times, a'square attack' occurs for each attack.
    Combined with

[Light Wheel]
    Stabbing, hacking, cutting, etc.

Any type of attack will be linked to a circular attack. The target won't be able to escape this irregular attack.

* The hit rate is 100%.

* Contains the light attribute.

Basic skill passive of the transformed Lifael spear;
    Throw in the added effect

There is a high probability of activating the ‘Light Wheel’ skill. Every time Light Wheel is activated, Magic Missile (Enhanced) is shot. The number of Magic Missiles is determined according to the usage range of Light Wheel. The damage of Magic Missile is fixed at 4,000 per hit and will increase by 20% if the target is evil. No mana will be consumed.

* When defending or evading, there is a high probability that Shield of Light will activate. Magic Missile (Enhanced) is attached to the Shield of Light. Any target that pierces through the Shield of Light will be hit by Magic Missile. The damage of Magic Missile is fixed at 4,000 per hit and will increase by 20% if the target is evil. The accuracy of the Magic Missile counterattack is 100% and does not consume mana.

* When moving, there is a high probability of activating the ‘Light of Guidance’ skill.

* Attack power +20% against those with dark magic power.

Boom!! We got ourselves an absolute 100% multiple 12x combos like hell + Nuke City Magic Missiles.

LayZhang likes this.
  17. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the two descriptions, I realized the item descriptions have gotten a lot shorter since the early days. It's like each weapon now has a specific effect that's really strong, while the older stuff had a ton of different things going on. Wonder if that's because Grid is better now or the author doesn't want it to be so complex.

FonsyMN, Yggdrassil and LordKarsus like this.
  18. oic

oic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't grid plan to have 10 blades that is switchable with the ghost sword. Its pointless to give each blade with overlapping uses with the other blades. Each blade need to be unique that make them useful.

MK bk-201 likes this.
  19. MK bk-201

Reading List:
    Link
    If Grid ever gets another skill creation right he should learn this:
    "Origin Opportunity.”
    [You can temporarily redistribute your stats. Please set them.]

20. chronosaiyan

chronosaiyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link