Spoiler Scream Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Meizey, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name:

Scream Queen

Raw link for manhwa:

https://manga.bilibili.com/m/detail/mc28125

Raw link for novel:

https://m.shubaow.net/55/55139/

English manhwa link:

https://m.mangabat.com/read-oq392257

Description:

A comedic horror comic that even the faint of heart can read! Zhuyang bought alcohol after finding out that she will die at the hands of a female ghost the next day. When she wakes up the next day, her mind was in shambles because of her drunkenness and the house a mess. There is a female ghost hanging out of her tv. The female ghost is dead! All her bad friends accuse her of inhumanely torturing the female ghost. Zhuyang says, “I’m not! I didn’t! Don’t spout such nonsense! I am as gentle as the tulbaghia, I only know how to scream when met with scary things.” To this, the female ghost that everyone thought was dead, had a few words to say.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she gets cought up in a ghost will kill in 7 days you kind of scenario, she actually completely destroy that ghost, like the ghost couldn't even think about killing anybody after that party and she enters a game-like world. Here she has missions to do with other people and it's hilarious how she does it.

5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting

6. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the mtl of the entire thing. It is a godsend. The scope of the "horror" game-instances just kept on increasing. I like how the MC, Zhu Yang, solves each instances as well. The whole game scenario also has an explanation and is even expanded upon. It also has it's own set of rules hehehe. I like the premise tbh.

If you like romance, Zhu Yang and the ML is established early on and I like their relationship as well.

If I must say, it took the whole "unlimited flow" genre and ran with it hehehehe.

7. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? I'm on Chapter 32 on the manhwa and it looks like the white haired guy is the ML and perhaps her first love/ Lu Xin?

Okay, I started reading the novel from where the manhwa left off and I am so curious about the ML (who I'm assuming is Lu Xin/Lu Xiu). How long has he been playing the game? What was their relationship like? Why didn't he look for her after she broke up with him?

Thank you for the spoilers so far!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    seekingsnow and RiannNeko like this.
  8. elizabeth.

elizabeth. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the the genre is comedy-horror and there isn't any romance tag, in the story Lu Xiu Ci is the only mentioned supporting character in the novel raws. He is actually the ex-boyfriend of Zhu Yang that had been mentioned by her in the manga ( chapter 30 you can also see his reaction when he heard what she was talking about him) he was her first love. Back in high school, she was all bored etc when there was this whole hype about a new poor but hot student and everyone was kinda like betting who be the one to make him fall etc or something and she being the hottest girl she had to try but he rejected her and that just fuelled her desire to make him hers and after the third rejection or something he caught feelings for her and they became in a relationship for 2 years. Since she was arrogant etc people we're betting how long he'll last etc. He was typically like how he is in the manga always taking care of her. Then they eventually broke up (although this part is a bit confusing for me regarding what actually happened to cause it) and he kinda left for abroad or something and had a car accident although he didn't die tho. This is what she kinda speculated to have been his player qualification test. And this all was like 3 years ago so he's right now super rich veteran in the game with a lot of props etc. he became a professional at the game mainly because other than having the game summon you you can willing enter as well, but most people don't risk their life like that but there was something that drives him to grow stronger to the point he's a high class player and has a huge wealth and a lot of the one time prop that he accumulated from other players in exchange for saving their lives .Btw his actual appearance has black hair. And he comes to meet her up in real life too after the 2nd arc ended. ( All this we get to know towards the end of the second arc i.e. the 7 days survival arc). So technically speaking he is the only possible ml in the story.

Since I'm translating the novel raw page using Chrome I can't really promise 100% accuracy.
    Let me know if I should spoil the second arc

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Not 'possible ML' but he is really the ML.
    He is really a super veteran guy.
    He is actually a rich guy. The day they "broke up" is when her 'plastic friend' got jealous of her and kinda mentioned about some bag, as their betting prize, in front of the ML.
    And do you know what he did next?
    He actually buy soo many bags and sent them to her house, it is said that her house is really full of it. MC really embarrassed and she thought that ML kinda humiliated her, so she changed her chosen university (from the same uni they planned to enter, to the place far away from her home), but actually ML kinda thought that MC really like bags so he sent them.
    So when ML know that MC ran away, he chase/go to MC's new city but he got into accident, hence became a player for "horror game". He stopped trying to meet MC first, because first he want to get strong, and another because if he fails the game he would die and he doesn't want MC sad.
    The time he 'meet' her again, he actually planning to visit her.
    One of his skills is disguise, he can disguise himself instantly. He often disguise as unremarkable person.
    Another note, the fake exorcist in the trial game
    , he actually know ML, he actually a player too... A super veteran player who survive because his invisible luck or his special physics, even though he really scared of ghost. His physics is something that ghost scared of, something like can burn the ghost if he touch them. So it is kinda funny.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  10. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to it! I really love this as Zhuyang is such an unrepentant bad ass ❤️

11. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since the game is only for people who are supposed to die, i wonder since when mc has a near death experience. i skimmed read through the whole thing, so i could've miss some stuff

12. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc was mad at ml, then one day ml was driving to meet mc but he got into an accident.

RiannNeko and Korleone like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the normal way to get "ticket" to horror/thriller game is when someone was meant to die/near died
    I said horror/thriller game because
    there is many categories of games, with different way to accept people/agent, prize completion etc. There will be time there is a competition between game categories, even dress matching game got into competition too lol
    And for MC, her entry is kind not normal as someone (one of her plastic friend kind shove the hot ticket to her hand), another kind to enter the game is
    to take/bring people when the time a player to enter. There is many case with this one, and MC accidentally bring her brother into game.. This kind of players actually is not really liked by horror thriller game, because later as MC view of her own 'game', it is really more protective to its player of compared to another 'game'. And usually this 'gold player's usually the bad player.

RiannNeko and skai.ya like this.
  14. Bathroom_Vocalist

Bathroom_Vocalist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings, everyone. New member here.
    I am joining specially for this series.

In the novel, MC's plastic friend mentioned that she was 1 of 2 survivors of catastrophic accident. It is very likely that ex-kun was another survivor from that incident.

RiannNeko likes this.
  15. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really,
    the plastic friend survive from accident not really long before FL receive the Sadako dvd. And for ML or the ex, his accident is around when FL and ML graduate from high school. I remember it is said around 2-3 years, as now ML is already a really strong player.

RiannNeko and Bathroom_Vocalist like this.
  16. Bathroom_Vocalist

Bathroom_Vocalist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are right. I am trying to confirm it but the mtl version i read is quite poor in quality it was excruciating to rush through.

I was reading with the intention of adding the details of each round. I was so afraid to make mistakes since there have been a lot of different details between novel and manhwa version.

Her beauty and wealth are identical in both versions.
    The difference lies in the demeanors when she interacts with people and family. Manhwa version portraits her in regal ruthless and composed character, true to her queen status. However, the novel version also reveals her human side both in real world as well as during the games. My jaw was dropped to the floor to see her cursing, saying f**k and s**t very often, and even spitting to someone's face too boot.
    Well.. to her defense, it was the abusive husband NPC during the first round "hostel arc"... that round was so emotional-packed i am wondering how the author could top that off.

Aeiru28 likes this.
  17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, before I thought the Lu Xiuci is in the same accident too, before realize that he is already a super veteran guy before Yang-Yang know the game.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  18. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this novel so muccch. Enough details given to the system in the middle nad I like how Zhuyang keeps on being bad-ass! I assure you every world is fun and action-packed.

Just as the reply above said horror/thriller system isn't the only one on the block! You remember in how in a lot of QT and UnliFlow novels have a "system space" but Horror system doesn't? Well we later learn that other systems "battle royale ish system" have some kind of space and that the players of different system may compete or help each other! Horror System is one of the three best system in the system association!

It also adds more stakes and more explanation to some of the wacky worlds Zhuyang goes huehue

ALSO Horror System likes MC in a way that a child wants to be spoiled by a mom :blobpats: Horror System is really cute hehe

May add some brief details on arcs not only for all of those who wants them spoilers but also for myself because I'll end up re-reading this over and over again

19. huneybomb

huneybomb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can you please dm me where you read the novel? Thanks!

20. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Via Mtlnovels.com; i read it through mtl