Spoiler Asmodian's Contract

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's still no translation for the novel so we can make a pickup request for it :blobsmilehappyeyes:

DOHere and Eivuri like this.
  2. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what all I've gathered up until the latest translated chapter:

Yurisina: The white/silver haired girl on the cover. She's the demon who takes over Princess Marianne. Marianne dies after the queen poisoned her tea and so she requests Yurisina to take over her body and get revenge from the person who poisoned her. Yurisina is also the demon lord's daughter and this is her first contract with a human.

Royal family: The king's first wife was Marianne's mother, queen Iria. He also has two concubines Ophelius and Arirande. When queen Iria passed away the first concubine Ophelius took over the queen's position. Ophelius has three children two sons and a daughter. the first prince is Ryan, second prince Lumiere/Remiel and the second princess Demina. The other concubine Arirande has a young daughter and she is the third princess Flora. It's said that the second concubine doesn't have any interest in politics. Queen Ophelius of course is the one who poisoned the Marianne because she was hindering her plans. And when Marianne dies, she summons a demon and makes a contract with her.

Marianne is third in line for the throne since there are two princes. It was also mentioned that the king treasured queen Iria and that's why she still has the protection of the king. Ophelius doesn't attack Marianne recklessly on the surface cuz she has the king's protection and all her attacks were done behind the scenes but this is the royal palace we're talking about, so it must be an open secret about the animosity between Marianne and the queen. Prince Lumiere and Marianne were close when they were young cuz she believed he was her blood brother as he looked very similar to her mother but it's mentioned in the manhwa that he is the second son of Ophelius. And I'm not sure myself if he's two faced.

The ML is of course the duke's son, Eric. The blue haired character is Serince a close friend of the ML.

4. xxxuawn

xxxuawn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u guys tell me what happened in the end of the story? especially about the empress, ophelia? thanks

5. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the real Marianne? Does she die, or go back to her original body?

6. Viola202

Viola202 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can be cute moments between ms and ml or the first kiss:blobmelt::blobbunny:

7. Aanniii

Aanniii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading the chapter 136 in the novel and this what i learned.
    Mina(princess marianne's maid) died and also some knights, some named Ahin, Mark, Sissu?/Sis?(i dont know how the name is spelled) which i think haven't they appeared yet in the manhwa? I dont know the details but i think they sacrificed to protect MC?
    Sorry if the spoiler is not much or useless this is only i can spoil since i cant pay for the chapters. And also i dont know what chapter in the novel the manhwa is now.

ReaderEli, ghiel25, syofiaa and 40 others like this.
  8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiling! This manhwa is so underrated. Hard to find spoilers out there.

9. skytempest

skytempest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers about the new blonde prince? Is he second ML?
    Also, are there any spoilers about the negotiation with the elves? How is it resolved?

User2002 and Asya.M like this.
  10. Aanniii

Aanniii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome.
    And I totally agree! The manhwa really is underrated. The story is good and also the art. I hope more spoilers will be posted one day.

11. Nekocchi

Nekocchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler I actually want to drop this but now that ending makes me want to pick this one again.
    So thank you
    If someone have any other spoiler that would be perfect ;u;

12. yaqmur

yaqmur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rea~lly curious about the prince with red eyes and yellow hair, his skin is also tanned... And the brother who resembles Marianne... Why does he acting like they are so close when they aren't? And will we be able to see more of the demon family? :3 There were a lot of handsome man- i mean good charachters there *cough cough* So i just want some spoilers but this manhwa is so underrated and nobody posts a spoiler QwQ

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  13. koishiness

koishiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Who have the novel’s raw? Or where can i find its novel? Huhu the manhwa’s really good. I can’t get enough of it.
    I wanna read it waahhhhhh

14. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is already finished but no ones translating it. We made a novel pick up request though but still no avail

15. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the MC and ML?

16. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marianne's blond half-sister (I forgot her name) that she hated, is she also like her mother and brother? So far from what I read in the manhwa, she doesn't seem like a bad person and hasn't done anything wrong to Marianne and was harassed by her simply because she's her mother's daughter before Marianne died and replaced by Yurisina.

nielyti likes this.
  17. takoyakicheeks

takoyakicheeks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. I've read tons of isekai shoujo/josei/seinen manhwa and manga already and I really agree that this one's underrated. :blob_plusone: Hopefully someone would pick up our novel request :blobmelt:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  18. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raws! Not sure how to share it, tho, since I can't upload it to here and I'm afraid of getting my account reported by translation hunters. It's in .pdf since .txt shows up as gibberish on my PC.

Also, some mtl:
    Eric's words, which seemed to be spit out without sincerity, made me feel upset. Can be seen as usual
    Maybe, but Eric's eyes, as if he were looking at the wrong place, reminded him that he wasn't interested in the conversation with me.
    Showed. Most of all, I have become a man and I still keep in mind that I am a demon.

I didn't like the uncomfortable attitude that seemed to me. Finally I had to take my thoughts in my mouth.

"Where are you talking about your mind? And why are you suddenly being respectful and angry? Uncomfortable!"
    Are you protesting against me now? Is that like that? Then speak directly! Turn off or something like this
    to! Then don't get rid of it forever!"

When I first spoke, I was thinking of simply complaining, but in the middle of talking, I got a fever myself.
    Words came out without my knowledge. And after I'm done talking, what if I really ask you to turn off?
    I thought about it. Then, to keep the contract with Prince Remiel, we have to go around a long way.
    I do. When I think about it objectively, Eric's attitude was obvious, but I was angry. Say i like it
    Was a lie.

Eric, who seemed to be immersed in my words, caused a slight facial expression.
    "It's not like that."
    "What ain't no? And I told you not to be respectful?"

There are many cases where people are angry not to speak with respect, but rarely are they angry not to speak of respect.
    to be. But what if the situation is like that? I was going to pour out more, but I’m only listening in silence
    I quit after seeing Eric. It was only a few minutes after Eric opened his mouth with a split voice.

"You……."
    "Will you keep doing yours?"

I grumbled in a softer voice than before.

"Then, should I call you Marien even when there are only two?"

I don’t know if there is another person in the yard where all the identity is revealed,
    It was definitely awkward. I thought I would just call it the same as before, but in the end, I made him call it'Yuna'.
    Eric, who nodded and promised to do so, suddenly showed signs of hesitation.
    His eyebrows wriggled at what he was thinking. And close it only after taking one deep deep breath
    I took off my broken lips.

"Do you mean that you will treat us the same way as before?"
    "okay."

At the moment,'Have you not heard what I said before?'
    I simply answered. I would like to see them like toys, as humans commonly think

It seemed that the suspicion that he might have had not completely disappeared. It's an image of the demons.
    Looking up, it was amazing that he didn't run to the temple right away. How do they, so
    Can you make Eric's anxiety disappear? I just didn’t come up with the right way
    I confessed my heart honestly.

"It's not that you don't believe me, you don't understand. But we are cold-blooded animals with no emotions.
    It's not. See, hear, touch, feel, rejoice, mourn, and love like a human."

Because only the emotions we have, such as hate, anger, and jealousy, have been overly emphasized,
    I couldn't guarantee how much it would work. Whether to accept it as it is or to take it grotesquely
    It was Eric's job. It was something I couldn't even force my heart to do.

"……If you don’t want to believe it, you have no choice but to believe it."

I didn't pay much attention to what Eric said with a bitter smile. Eric this
    This is because I was more focused on making peace without saying honorifics as before. Meanwhile, Eric
    I opened my mouth again and said something I didn't know if I was talking to myself or to me.

"Because my heart is out of reach of my hand."

Having just let go of what he said first, I could hear the second. But why do you say that
    I had to think more about whether I did it. I still groan Eric through the hood
    I couldn't see a proper expression because I was typing
    It was difficult to do evil. So I decided to ask him rather.

"What does that mean?"
    "…If I knew who you were a little earlier……but already my heart completely
    I have no choice but to believe and follow. Even if you don't have the same body, strength, or lifespan as me
    Even if you are a stranger."

Eric, who stopped speaking, said he was agitated for a moment.
    "I kept thinking. Do you have a human-like mind? All the
    For a moment, I wonder if the behavior is a thoroughly calculated behavior of the'being' as people say.
    I never left my head. But I do believe you. And that you have the same heart as me
    Thank God for that."

Normally, I would frown when I say thank you to God, but now it wasn't. chest
    It felt as if soap bubbles were swelling from the inside. Obviously if you heard this elsewhere

It wouldn't be like this, but my heart warmed up and I covered my mouth with my hand without knowing it. Often
    Do you use the expression that people say that you are thrilled at this time?

But I soon got into thinking that Eric didn't know who I really was. He's marien
    I love the appearance and may have said this.

"But you don't know me. I'll tell you, it's completely different from Marien's.
    Can you think this way?"

A voice that was colder than I thought came out. Yes. Marien's black hair and blue eyes, I'm silver hair
    Red eyes. In addition, although it can be hidden as an option, it has wings. Look like that
    Can Eric really say this? It’s not like the demons right now, so I can feel it
    Maybe not.

"I do not care."
    "Even though I'm a great ugly girl?"

I thought about it, but Eric's answer didn't change.

"If you are you in any shape……."

I looked straight into Eric's eyes, still sitting on the edge of the fountain. uh
    It's thick and covered by the hood, so my face isn't visible, but my bloody eyes are clearly visible
    will be. I saw red eyes in the dark, when I knew I was a demon
    If you do, you will be quite shuddered. Rather than Eric's desire to try something,
    He raised his head for what he said, but I was curious about his reaction.

However, Eric was neither surprised nor afraid. It's like what color my eyes are for a long time
    As I've known before. And I come up with a step that is neither in a hurry nor slow, and I use it
    I put my long finger on the hood I was wearing. His hand on the hood, moving for a while
    It wasn't. But that was far from hesitation.

When the hood was removed by Eric's touch, the long silver hair that was roughly put in the hood waved.
    It was drooping on his back. Just a few centimeters in front of Eric's face in front of my face, like a thought
    There was neither an aura of admiration nor an energy of joy. Obviously, the demons are much more beautiful than humans.
    Even though I was crying. A calm face as if you have known my face for a long time. Eric's
    His mouth was smiling very lightly, but again, it was far from joy. In response to that
    I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. The humans who see the demons for the first time are all
    He said he was going out, but Eric's eyes were completely unshakable, as if he was seeing someone he'd known for a long time

I did it.

And Eric sleeps a few strands of silvery hair that have flowed down to his face uncluttered.
    It was swept over by the hand of God. You can't find any unnatural or awkwardness in its appearance.
    So I couldn't even think of avoiding that touch. And Eric's Earl gets closer
    I stared at the oyster.

When something soft touched my lips, I didn't panic like before. That mouth
    The alcohol didn't taste as salty as before, and it only felt warm and soft. Even myself
    I felt offended, but I was neither embarrassed nor surprised. And unconsciously
    I realized that the words really really came from my heart.

Eric's Eyes Closer It Was Amazing That I Accepted The Kiss
    It grew for a while. But soon, rather than a short kiss, a deep and passionate kiss followed

In the epilogue, a few centuries later, a princess died and summoned MC in her desperation, just like Marianne. MC went to her and started to form a contract. It went like this:

MC: "You need to pay a price, but you can't ask me to live in your place"
    lol, she learnt her lesson from Marianne the hard way.

Eric: "What are you doing?"

MC: "Making a contract. I want a soul"

Eric: "Why?"

MC: "All other demons have one. I don't."

Eric: "Don't you own me?"

MC: *blushes*
    Do you want me to mtl the wedding chapter?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2021
    mmem, Peerly, CaelumBlue and 68 others like this.
  19. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why Princess marianne's bro close to the blonde queen? Is he doesn't know that the blonde queen killed his mother and killed his sis too? Even Princess marianne hate him too and called him liar. I don't understand him at all

karls likes this.
  20. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s not Marianne’s brother. Marianne hates him because she thought he was her brother because he has characteristics similar to her mother, but he’s actually the son of the blonde queen. She felt betrayed over that.