Question If you could merge 2 different ln worlds together which would you and why?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Raven Evernight, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If you could merge any 2 light novel worlds together which would you choose? Why would you choose it and what difference would it make to the novel world

2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Any "OP Cheat Magic Skill Isekai" + "Isekai with GUN."
    I want a confrontation between the two MC's and want to know who comes out of it alive when both of them claim to be the strongest within their own perspective worlds.

"You can't kill me, I hold all six elemental attributes and void at my fingertips."
    "Yes, but I have GUN."
    "That doesn't mean anyth-"
    " G U N "

3. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Gun only works because they don’t understand it in the new world so they underestimate it but if the opponent knows what a gun is he’ll be prepared and will obviously win

4. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have to be two light novel worlds? What if I want to merge a TV world with a web novel world and talk about it?

Raven Evernight likes this.
  5. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything’s good really

6. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d want to merge sci-fi like gundam with cultivation like ISSTH. Everything points to cultivators crushing giant mechs like paper but since the world is merged the mech part needs to be equally as strong or else it’ll just get phased out and be a cultivation only world. Would be interesting to see how they make mechs with scientific explanations that can fight on par with cultivators

7. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. In that case, I would like to merge The Sorpranos with just about any modern Chinese cultivation novel.

While on a visit to Jersey, the young Chinese cultivator goes shopping to buy a gift for his pen friend. He goes to Dave Scatino's store during the "bust out" and tries to buy a baseball bat. But Tony, being the racist that he is, tells him to fuck off. Protag leaves with bat anyway, after slamming down a wad of bill on the counter.

Tony, being the jerk that he is, follows the protag to his friend's house. And later that night, he orders Christopher to harass the Chinese protag's host family.

Long story short, the entire Sorprano family gets wiped out without a trace.

9. Synthium

Synthium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any two specific novels, but it would be quite interesting seeing a xianxia/wuxia cultivator fighting against someone equipped with nuclear weapons...

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Such evil slander against @Tony! >.<

11. ShinigamiSenpai

ShinigamiSenpai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would merge a Xianxia world with HSDXD. Well, because in HSDXD humans aren't seen as anything more than cannon fodders literally all humans need to be saved or wait to be slaughtered. In Xianxia Humans are normally the highest race so I wanna see them win.
    Or
    I would merge a technologically advanced world like the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k with a Xianxia like ISSTH or ATG etc. Because I want to see Technology prosper not magic or the like.

12. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would merge Any Cultivation World with Earth that leads to the world similar to the Cultivation Chat group.
    OR
    A world like GATE or Outbreak Company where a portal opens on Earth that leads to Another World. A mixture of Science and Magic would be nice to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.