Spoiler Star Odyssey

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by REDIV, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing, thank you, and also is Mr Mu like the strongest person in the universe (as in, the '5th sky' universe) then or something?

Has Mr Mu surpassed the ancestor level, and is there any information about who exactly he is or nah?

Where is the eternal kingdom from and who exactly are they?

2. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any info on Silver(neo human alliance student from earth) and can I get concrete spoilers on The MCs clan,like who they are, why they were betrayed, by whom and their current status

Raimon likes this.
  3. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help out
    maybe ?

4. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry @REDIV @Raimon been really busy and didn't have time to type some resume... For your questions first,

Before reading, just wanted to correct myself about something that might not have been very understandable before. The 'Eternal Kingdom' is actually a place, while their true faction name is 'Eternal Clan'. Sometimes i meant to say 'Eternal clan' and wrote 'Kingdom' sorry about that if it's confusing...

As i said before, it's undertemined how strong he is, but he should be the strongest in this universe, from my own speculation he should be either a very very strong Ancestor or above Ancestor, but nothing confirmed. Nothing more is really known about him except that one of the Eternal Clan plot (that is one of major event in the story) seems to be focused against him.

I have a theory that the whole universe is actually Mr Mu's inner world and that his ennemies (Eternal Clan faction) are invading him to make him less powerful, but it's just my own speculations. One of the main reason i think like that is because if you remember there is some kind of 3 doors that the Sea King opened, and those are between this universe and the starry sky tree (Mc's original universe), and like i said in an earlier spoiler, to become an ancestor one must open "3 passes" inside his body. But, like i said, this is just a speculation and very likely incorrect, just wanted to share my thoughts, but don't quote me on that!

Well, the thing called "Eternal Kingdom" is the HQ of the new human alliance, situated in the neoverse. But the whole faction is actually called 'Eternal Clan', and for this one, i'm not gonna lie, i didn't understand really well they are situated. From what i got, they are in some kind of world under the giant tree that is the starry sky tree (at one point MC goes there) but like i said, i didn't understand very well this part.

For Silver he'll appear again around chapters 1150 so bear with me until then as you'll get your answer then.

Huge text ahead:
    The story mainly talk about 3 eras of times.

In the first era, there was 6 continents spread very far away from each other in the void, the story until now (in the translation) only happen in the 5th continent. At the time where there was 6 continents, the First Ancestor created some kind of sect on each continent to help people cultivate, he is also the one who created Star Energy (from what i understood). He is depicted as someone with a giant eagle on his shoulder and a giant snake around his waist. (important for my explanations a bit later)

Also later in the story when LY see some stuff from the past, he sees the eagle trying to catch a gigantic fish that speaks fouly and makes fun of the eagle and lives near the 1st Ancestor, so yes the fish on Xi Qi head is very very likely this same fish and this fish has not been telling total crap.

This sect had something called something like 9 moutains 8 seas (it will be introduced around chapter 650), where only strong Ancestor could claim a mountain, each mountain having an inheritance, so even an Ancestor wasn't always the owner of a Mountain, and it took the 6 continents to fill the whole thing.

Anyway, as time went on, continents 1-4th were destroyed and some part of them fused with the 5th continent that became the current one. For example, the Mavis family was originally from the 2nd continent, i believe it's the one that was the most destroyed. If i remember correctly, the neoverse is actually a part of the 1st continent and the whole Astral Beast domain is a big part of 3rd continent being the one that was the least destroyed. I don't remember why they were destroyed but i think that it is related to the eternal clan (except maybe the 3rd one), don't quote me on that really don't remember well this part. I don't remember any specific about the 4th.

After that, came the second era, the era where all the Ancestors that are talked in the story for a while existed (like the Rune Ancestor/Fu Ancestor or Ancestor Chen), somehow in this era there was a lot of strong Ancestors, enough to fully fill the whole 9 moutains 8 seas thing, even crazier, Ancestor Chen managed to have 2 mountains himself, which makes him as a very very strong guy recognized by everyone in the story. They are the main Ancestors that are talked in the story and will be introduced little by little (Just for fun, i'm gonna tell you that one of them has already appeared in the story but this ancestor is sealed so we didn't really see him just an object with him inside). The whole 7 family court are mostly families with Ancestors from this era, the head of those 7 family is the Xia (Xia Luo ;)), and it's the family that Ancestor Chen came from even though he has some serious family issue. For instance, the Cosmic Art technique that LY use was created by Ancestor Chen, and the thing that is on his foot is related to him too.

The Lu Family was the ruler of the 5th continent, at one point in time to fight the Eternal Clan they took the Mother Tree from this universe leaving the astral river and subsidiaries where the roots were originally and took it to another universe to create some kind of battlefield to fight the Eternal Clan directly, some Ancestors chose to stay in this universe like Ancestor Chen and the bunch from the 7 court families. A lot of families from the 5th and even the 6th continents went to the new universe, the starry sky tree. Among them, the Wen familiy, the Liu Family for example.

But also, 3 strong families just under the Lu in term of strength. The Wang familiy, the Xia familiy (they split up, the main familiy went to the other universe and a part of it stayed here and became the leader of the 7 court family) and the Bai family. The Daynight was originally the slaves of the Bai family, the technique they used to enslave the dayking lineage is a modified version from the technique that was used to enslave all of them (night + day branches). The Long family is another family that joined them, they are considered a strong family but less powerful than those 3.

While all those powerful families left this universe, they left some stuff to still help them, for example one of the Lu family Ancestor left his 'Will Ignition platform' (if you don't remember what it is, go read back on my chapters 900-1000 spoilers), which is actually the Lu Family main innate gift (that Lu Yin will unlock when he becomes a hunter around chapter 1150). But with times and miscommunication the universe actually forgot how to use it, and even worse, they thought that they were abandonned by the strong families and started to hate the primeval surnames. That's how the whole 'Primeval surnames' are illegals started (the dried corpse trying to kill primeval surnames is another matter unrelated to that if you read until then, otherwise just forget it for now).

After a while, a war happenned between the 5th and 6th continent, and some ancestors like the Rune Ancestor died and put some protections like i already spoiled before, and the sky was changed to become a false one. The 3 doors that the Sea King opened is actually the link / passage between the tree starry sky and this universe, from what i got in reading the guys guarding between the doors were from the 6th continents, but the person that appeared at the end and kind of helped them is very likely to be MC's former lover, from the Bai family. (if you remember one person appeared and opened the last door from the other side and killed an old man instantly with just a beautiful finger before closing back the door or something like that)

In the Tree Starry Sky the Lu Family became the obvious leader. LY is like the prince there because he is the Young master of the main line (well was). Even the 4 big families (Wang, Bai, Xia, Long) combined didn't match the Lu. It's said that in the leaves at the top of mother tree lives the Eagle that used to stay on the first ancestor's shoulder. The snake that used to stay around his waist is staying in the roots around the mother tree, the Long family is recognized as one of the 4 big families just under the Lu (even though they are deemed far weaker than the other 3 families) because they can communicate with this snake.

At the time of MC, he was recognized as one of the 7 Heroes around the Tree Starr Sky. 7 young and talented people coming from big families (only confirmed is one girl from the Long family) and Lu Yin as the 7th, that's why he likes to be called '7th brother' because that's his title with his sworn brothers & sisters. (He will start to have some memories of it around chapter 1070). They were at least Enlightner and might have been Star Envoy (i don't know about that and unconfirmed but Enlightner is confirmed for MC at least)

The 4 big families were jealous of many things from the Lu family, mainly their power and one of their technique that is MTL'ed as "Belief" that allow them to manifest stuff representing them and making them stronger when using it (if you remember i told you in an earlier spoiler that Wang Yun in the tournament of the strongest used it). If you have been paying attention to the novel and remember well, the Mavis family has some similar power that has already been shown. It's because they were the leader of the 2nd continent before its destruction and the refugees became the servant of the Lu family. (like i said before, they were called the "Lu's family wallet"). And if you read my spoilers about the 6th continent, you might realize that it's similar to a 'Seal' used there, well it is similar but different as it don't rely on someone giving to you to be used and the image is more like a tree / mountain than the person that gave it to you like a 'Seal', only the Mavis has it from the people introduced until now.

Anyway they organized a coup against the Lu and used the power of the Long family to speak to the snake to do something that i didn't understand very well so i can't explain sorry (it's translated as 'the day where the snake turned' or something like that, can't remember the exact sentence). It's clearly stated though that even Lu vs the other 4 families without the snake's intervention, the Lu would have won. They managed to push the Lu out of the starry sky tree and managed to imitate the technique but only partially thanks to that coup. The whereabouts of the main Lu family are unknown but most of them should be alive just somewhere unknown as they were likely pushed in some other universe / dangerous place. Most of their servants and small fries from the family became prisoners and war soldiers to fight the Eternal Clan.

And like i said before, everything was planned by the greatest genius of the Bai family, MC's previous lover and fiancee. (Bai Xian'er) or at least that's how everything has been told until now. (As a reminder, she is a far greater genius than MC was. For me, the only possible comparison is how much OP MC is in his 'current life')

Seems obvious but, the 3rd Era, is the current one where the story is currently happening.

No summary for 1000+ for now as it takes quite a bit of time to write all of that but i hope i at least answered your questions for now (except the one about Silver)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Raimon and REDIV like this.
  5. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much man, just wanted to confirm a couple things which I was kinda confused about, so out of the 6 continents, these have basically all been destroyed and shaped into the current universe, which is made up of Lu Yin's current universe (innerverse, outerverse, neoverse) , and the universe which is shaped like a tree (the starry sky tree), and then the eternal clan resides outside these two major universal areas in an area below them?

Also, with the 9 seas and 8 mountains thing, are those like multiple inheritances set up by the first ancestor across the six continents? And with the first ancestor, is he still alive or is his status unknown?

REDIV likes this.
  6. Camalao

Camalao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LY current universe is the one with the 6 continents in the past, now there is only the 5th (innerverse, outerverse, neoverse, technocracy, astral beasts domain and wild domains) and the 6th continent. The Tree one is another universe, and from what i understood the Eternal Clan is in the same universe as the tree just under it but like i said this part i didn't understand really well so i can't answer better sorry... (I just imagined it as a gigantic continent under the tree)

Unclear about where the inheritances insides the 9 mountains 8 seas comes from, they might have come from elsewhere and have just been collected by the first ancestor, it's really unknown. His status is also unknown.

Edit:
    Adding some resume for 1000-1080 @REDIV @Raimon (not sure notifying in edit works as intended but hopefully it does)

So i went back to take a quick look to chapter titles around this part as to refresh my memory a little.

It seems that i forgot to introduce two minor characters introduced in the war.

I said that there was only one disciple from the cosmic sect (the 3rd ranked one) but there is also the 1st ranked one, she is called Qui Shi and is titled 'Four Absolutes Heavenly Woman', this title is because she is at the peak in 4 things. She is an enlighter like the peak of the young generations (the three heavens from the 6th continent are enlightner but the 10 arbiters are only hunter right now), she is a very strong lockbreaker thanks to the cosmic art. One another point is because she has huge boobs (real author words there...) and the last point is still unknown at this time but is supposed to be thanks to her innate gift. She'll appear quite a bit in the future arcs (and i thought she didn't appear yet when i wrote my previous message but i was wrong)

Another one is a very minor character but i think he is worth mentioning, he is called Gu Xiaoer, he actually comes from a sect that uses smoke art and he created some kind of friendship with LY when they met during the war, he is the one from whom LY obtained the Cosmic Art first layer at the very beginning of the story (through his die). His father paid a huge price to get the first layer of the technique from the Cosmic Sect for his son but unluckly for Gu Xiaoer, LY stole it with his die!

Anyway, back to the story, like i said Zhenwu Nightking makes it public that LY is a traitor that allied himself to the 6th continent and becomes the 'hero' who retrieved the 'will ignition platform'

Leon's armada declare war against the daynight clan because of this event (even though nothing really happen, it's just an official saying that they are in bad terms from now).

Meanwhile, the 6th continent retreat from their invasion for now and the sky from the Rune Ancestor start to disappear little by little (because it's running out of power), it's speculated that for now the 6th continent can not attack back even after the phenomen vanish because of their many loss. After about a month the phenomen vanish and after that the energy separating the innerverse and outerverse start to disappear faster too.

The Ten Arbiters meet because Zhenwu Nightking wish to elect the head of the 10 Arbiters (except Lan Si because he is in the outerverse). They discuss the situation and how the neoverse actually didn't care about the invasion from the 6th continent, and that the only true powerhouse from the young that appeared is Qui Shi, and even her didn't seem to have go all out. They feel like the neoverse just used the whole innerverse as a shield and really didn't care about the 6th continent invasion at all. (Just like LY realized a while ago). Zhenwu Nightking shows up with Star Sibyl, which seems to indicate that he will have the support from her sect from now on (which makes him able to become the head of the 10 arbiters in name for now), she tells them that the neoverse is indeed just playing a big chess game and that it involves the human life and death, and that the 6th continent invasion is not enough to have them break their chess game.

She tell them that for now they should focus on the 'Five sons of the Stars' inheritance events, this is an event that has been talked for a little while that will include the youngster from the neoverse and the 10 Arbiters to decide 5 of them that will get some inheritance and those 5 might have a chance to become ancestors in the future thanks to that.

This inheritance actually includes 5 mountains and 5 seas from the 9 mountains 8 seas things, after the Paths Origin Sect (old ruin sect name) collapsed 5 of the mountains where moved from the ruins to the neoverse.

Meanwhile, LY is still stranding through the space of the Technocracy, he finally get rescued by the fatty from the 6th continent that deserted with his fiancee a while ago. He stay unconscious for more than a month even after being rescued while still using his life and death technique. After using his possession die to try to get some informations about where he is in the technocracy and a way out, he take control of a mechanical ant in the huge factory where he can only see other mechanical ant without understanding much. (This might sound like a silly thing, but it's an important plot point left by the author that is revelant in more than 1000 chapters)

A while after he woke up, he meet up with a strong Star Envoy from the human realm that is called Hui Kong, he pretends to be one of the youngster from the Honor hall and that his master is Master Yuan because he fear that Hui Kong is from the technocracy at first. After a while, it's revealed that Hui Kong is from the Hui family of the 7 family court and he has been going around the technocracy for a long while trying to find the truth about the technocracy because his ancestor (Ancestor Hui) seems to be the one who created the technocracy and he can't believe that his ancestor created an enemy for the human domain. Hui Kong and LY become good brother and start calling each other 'Brother', Hui Kong also snatch a very huge space ring for LY that he calls 'just borrowing'. LY also get some part of some huge golems that Hui Kong destroyed. When LY ask Hui Kong to help him deduce the next stacks above 100, Hui Kong just tells him to deduce it himself, which help LY realize that he is now a powerhouse himself and should be able to deduce it for himself even though it will take a lot of times. I think he manage to deduce a few stacks but nothing much.

Anyway, after a bit of stupid stuff like that, LY manage to get his way back to the outerverse thanks to some previous event where he got a chart map for it and thanks to the help of Hui Kong (who stays in the technocracy still trying to figure the truth about it and fighting machines that are send to fight him from time to time).

After LY goes back to the outerverse, he stop by the Dark Phoenix clan with whom he has some previous beef and he use their defense array to charge his fire stone (that he retrieved around chapters 850-900 when they fled from the fire territory if you forgot), by charging it he dispells one of the layer of defense from the sect and then he just leaves like that.

He meets up with Wendy after going back to the Great Yu Empire and he tells her that he almost died and thought he would never see her again, he also tells her to not go the ruins sect for now (i don't remember if i said it, but after he got one access item to the sect from his die, Mr Mu also gave him one later that he gifted to Wendy).

He talks with his strategist and they decide that their next target is the Daynight clan and especially Zhenwu Nightking, the strategist ask him lot of question like 'do you have a way to hold people with 1M power battle for a while ?' etc to be sure that they can fight them, which LY answer yes thanks to Leon's support.

LY goes to the ruin sect and he fight against the Son of territory that he had to run away a lot during the previous war, but thanks to his new death trip and cultivation of the life and death technique, he now has level 9 battle force, and he wins the fight, but he realize thanks to that that he still not strong enough to win against Zhenwu Nightking and that he needs to promote his level. So after coming out, he goes in the time stasis of his die for 1 year and cultivate himself to 70K power level by using a lot of star essence and the fire energy that he collected in the fire stone (What he does is burning the star essence thanks to a powerful fire as to absorb it faster, even though he lose a part of the star essence this way, his cultivation grows faster, he started doing that as soon as he got the fire stone when he was still an explorer).

LY fight against Lan Si, as i said before, Lan Si can use 150 stacks and a new technique that he still has incomplete mastery called 'Empty Palm', this technique is the follow up in the stacks way of fighting. Anyway, LY wins.

After a while, as the connection between innerverse and outerverse is restored little by little, a few stuff happen. Ku Wei (someone from the Ku family of the 7 family that LY met a while ago and that become one his closest subordinates) tells him that he will go back to the neoverse and that LY should come to the Ancestor Chen tomb opening later as a representative of the Yu family to explore it.

LY use his merit point to wash himself from the traitor accusation and is invited to the DayNight banquet (if you remember he was once invited to it a while ago but couldn't make it at the time because he met Mr Mu). Meanwhile, Zhenwu Nightking is also planning to marry Zhuo Daynight as he judge her worthy enough of him because she has awaken the dayking lineage and learnt the legendary technique.

LY get some degraded Hui Root from lockbreaking, Hui Root is a special item created by Ancestor Hui that can be drunk in a tea and will help the one who drinks it enters some kind of enlightment state where comprehension and 'intellect' is boosted. But to restore it one needs some special water. This root/herb is the trademark of Ancestor Hui, and this Ancestor is well-known for his intellectual capacity, his lockbreaking skills and plottings. You can think of the Hui family as the brain/intellectuals of the 7 court families.

While going to the NightKing planet, LY saves a woman named Bai Shui and her daughter as they are chased because of their primeval surnames by some guy from the Daynight clan (in the daynight stream). She asks LY for his help against the Daynight clan against half of the ressources left by her ancestor, she tells him about a cold pond that will make every techniques used by the one who has bathed inside it manifest a very strong cold energy. He refuses to help her, and after asking a few questions about her primeval surname he learns that her while family died and he suggest her to leave for another stream while he continues towards the Nightking planet.

On the NightKing planet, LY goes around and eat a fish that comes from the Astral river, eating it gives him some flashback from his past memories where he used to eat it with his 6 sworn brother / sisters and he hear them calling him '7th brother' which makes him start crying. He takes out a paper that he got through his die a while ago, signed '7 heroes' by children and he feels nostalgic towards it once again and think that he must have taken this paper is the original he saw in his memories that he somehow retrieved from his die...

After this little episode about his past memories, LY start going up a structure where only young genius can go up in the NightKing star, as the pressure is stronger and stronger as one goes up, the legend says that only the 1st nightking (or the 3rd, i don't remember but you got the point) was able to get on the roof of the building. He goes up little by little and see a lot of people from the 100 youth battle list on each floor, he gets to the last floor where he is alone and decides to get up to the roof, some old monster hidden far away uses their energy to block him but he still manages to get through. And while he is above the building looking down on everyone, he feels like he is at the top of the world and his battle force start to show golden color, but before anything else happen he is interrupted by Zhenwu Nightking that joined him on the roof to not let him step on the whole Daynight prestige.

After a while they move elsewhere, and Zhenwu Nightking forces Zhuo Daynight to offer a drink to LY as a celebration for their wedding, which LY drinks stupidly. Zhenwu makes fun of Zhuo having promised her to free her family if she married him, but he actually put everyone from the day lineage in a place and start ordering them to be killed.

LY and Zhenwu start to fight after a while, and around the planet Leon and his guys shows up (Big sis is revealed to be an enlighter) to put pressure onto the daynight powerhouse as to be sure that none intervene. The fight is actually displayed around the whole universe. This fight is one of the longest in the story, Zhenwu uses some techniques from the Arrow Ancestor from the 6th continent that he got somewhere in the ruins sect in the past to overwhelm LY.

And after a bit of the fight, LY shows sign of being poisoned (thanks Zhuo), he uses his die to enter time stasis without blocking the Monkey, Monkey tells him that the Hui root could heal him if the root was at full power, he uses his die to restore the Hui root by upgrading it. He then makes a tea out of it and drinks it, healing himself, and while he is under the effect of the root, he deduct until 170 stacks for himself and also use this time to finally understand the Ce Family Secret Art (a kind of movement secret art like i said previously). He also uses this to understand the technique that Lan Si used 'Empty Palm', which perfectly uses his battle force and his stacks techniques in one palm (and in the future, as he becomes able to uses more stacks the technique will also becomes stronger obviously).

They go back to fighting, but everytime LY infliges huge damages on Zhenwu he heals entirely. LY actually knows that it is thanks to a clan that Zhenwu enslaved in the past. LY got a diary from one of the clan member a long time ago (through his die), to make it short, the clan was saved from disaster by Zhenwu, but then Zhenwu enslaved them to make it sing for him as they are able to transfer any damage from the person they are singing for, to themselves. So everytime Zhenwu is about to die, the damage are transfered to one of the clan member that will dies, so LY keeps killing them through Zhenwu and 'freeing' them as the clan leader wished in her diary. But there is so much that he takes a long time, but at this point LY is really stomping Zhenwu.

Some very powerful Star Envoy from the Daynight clan wants to interverne, but Leon's big brother from his sect shows up and makes him unable to intervene as he is a very strong Star Envoy (he is 900K+ meanwhile Leon is only 500K+)
    Anyway, in the end, most of those clans member commit suicide so Zhenwu can't heal anymore and LY kills him.

After that, all the Arbiters shows up around him to pose for the camera in front of the universe while Star Sibyl shows up and make evident to everyone that she'll support him from now and he becomes the de facto leader of the Arbiters.

LY uses this meeting to question Jiu He, the arbiter who uses Runes technology and is behind the attack on Big Sis group in the past (before the story started), he doesn't learn anything worthwile but he makes it clear to Jiu He that they are enemies.

Zhuo Daynight hopefully look at LY and asks him if her lineage can be saved / spared. Leon's start to put pressure on the daynight clan to spare the nightking lineage, they calls him out for going too far. Leon's big brother (MTL'ed name is 'Archsaint Divine Might', Archsaint being the same title as Leon) also think that Leon is going too far until Leon point at Zhuo Daynight and tells him 'This girl might be our family in the future'. After that Divine Might use the name of their sect, Everlasting Sky Island to put pressure and get a promise from the daynight powerhouse to spare the dayking lineage.

LY finally meets up with everyone from Leon's group that he considers as family, i think there is only Leon and another guy that are Star Envoy, the others all being enlighter.

Divine Might tells LY that if he become a registered disciple at the Everlasting Sky Island he will be able to participe in the trials to become one of the '5 sons of the star' which LY agrees, so Divine Might takes LY to the neoverse with him to go back to the Everlasting Sky Island.

I feel like it's a good place to stop, and it's around chapters 1080

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  7. OMA

OMA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't decided on the names of the eternal kingdom and stuff yet, but it looks about right.

I'll answer the one on Silver, he's from a special species known as the Bone Grafting Tribe. These cultivators take the bones of other cultivators, strip down their own flesh and bone and put on the cultivators bone to increase their strength. So Silver was always able to maintain the power gap between himself and Lu Yin throughout the novel. (chapter 2168)

As for Mr. Mu, I've read up to the latest chapter and I still don't know how strong he exactly is. Mind you, Lu Yin in chapter 2700s already has power enough to rival progenitors, but we still don't know how strong Mr. Mu is. Over 9000 for sure!

8. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the cultivation lvls above ancestor revealed?

Raimon likes this.
  9. Ishhin

Ishhin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    > So do Wendy Yushan and Lu Yin end up together? and does Lu Yin have a harem ?

No and no, their relation doesn't get explored much, hell at this point I would rather say its more of a sibling relation between them

> Why did he lose his memories?

we don't know yet, something to do with his origin story, keeping it spoiler unless you want to know more

> Is his original family a super power? Do we see his mother or father? What is their story?

yes, nothing so far except name of his father, no much clue so far, except its likely they don't really have a story of their own.

> Who is Liu Shaoge ( the person initially who sided with Qingyu (the daynight King who awoke his Nightking power on earth) what is it about him? What was his main aim in the story?

Just one of the original 4 talented people of the earth, he is more of a opportunistic cockroach who will do anything to survive and cross paths with mc in future a bit, still alive tho and played an important role.

> Does this novel have any classifications for innate talents? and if there what is Lu Yin's talent? and is there any explanation for why it is a dice instead of any other ability ?

we have no clue about the dice so far, his other innate talent is god sealing which is family exclusive, where he can create a clone of
    progenitor level cultivators to fight for him.

> Why does he have a lock on his powers ?

same as 2

> Who are the 10 Arbiters and the 10 Members of the Inner verse Youth Council ? Why are they considered so powerful?

just 10 most talented young cultivators of inner+outer universe, each of them have unique powers and abilities. I don't remember their names exactly.

> Why is his name Little Seven ?

something to do with his origin background, he has a friend ( crippled ) whom he called little six. so its probably just a group of people who were his friends before he lost his memories.

> Does he join the cosmic sect?

briefly for a short period of time, although quite a big event tied to it separately.

10) What are all the cultivation ranks ?

Karthika is Enlighter, sea king is Star Envoy next is Half-Ancestor and final is Ancestor. realms before are already covered

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Swift Gull likes this.
  10. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only saw this now, since you don't get notified by an edit even if you mention someone in it unfortunately, but thank you so much bro, if you can do more spoilers like this for the following chapters that would be incredible, but obviously its kinda long so I don't mind if you don't.

If you do though, that would be amazing!

Thank you very much though regardless :)

11. eleutheria

eleutheria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of 2835 (today's chapter), no.

There are power levels within ancestor, generally divided between those who can touch and influence fundamental rules of the universe, and those who can't.

But something happened today that the author had been building up to for thousands of chapters, and I got chills reading it.

The return of the Lu family

REDIV and Raimon like this.
  12. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where were the Lu family hiding, and also whats the structure of the universe at large, like where the Eternal Clan are I was a bit confused about that since it sounds like they aren't in sixth mainland or fifth mainland.

13. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U just gonna whet my appetite like that?

Raimon likes this.
  14. eleutheria

eleutheria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These latest chapters have been so MASSIVELY HYPE that the author (who releases two to three chapters every day like clockwork since the beginning) released SIX in one day culminating in 2835. I have no clue how English readers can bear it when eventually you get to this point. This morning he released 2836 which involves another supremely badass moment for Lu Yin but which involves no fighting at all.

I’ll edit this post later with an overview of the cosmology so far.

Posted the cosmology, but since I'm a new user, it's under moderator approval status below.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  15. eleutheria

eleutheria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read the English translation, so the names may be a bit off.

Cosmology. MASSIVE spoilers.

The current multiverse is made up of an unknown number of dimensions (Spacetimes). Lu Yin's dimension, which contains Earth, is called the Origin Spacetime (始空間). It used to consist of the Six Mainlands. Due to the machinations of the Neohuman Alliance, the Mainlands were shattered and ony the Fifth and the Sixth remained in their own sub-Spacetimes, only connected by a small passage. Earth is part of the Fifth. Further machinations led to the shattering of the Fifth and the takeover of the Sixth by the Alliance. At some point in history, a Lu Ancestor hived off the Mother Tree and the battlefront with the Neohuman Alliance away from the Fifth, into a separate sub-Spacetime called the Starry Sky Tree. As a result, the Fifth no longer had an active battlefront with the Neohuman Alliance, and all the zombies that Lu Yin & Co encounter at the beginning stages of the novel are all just stragglers. Although the intention was good, due to the fact that all of the strongest cultivators and all of the resources needed for humanity to reach the Ancestor level went to the Sky Tree, this move was seen as a betrayal by the Fifth. This is the reason why primeval surnames are banned in the Fifth early on in the novel, and why Lu Yin's adopted family in the Fifth got persecuted and massacred. The Origin Spacetime was the strongest because it was led by the Origin Ancestor (始祖), who is at the highest known level even beyond the Ancestors who can change the fundamental rules of the universe to create their own Cultivation Systems.

Aside from the Origin Spacetime, there is the Six Ways Society, which is made up of six powerful Spacetimes each ruled over by an Ancestor who can change the fundamental rules of the universe. All cultivators, even Ancestors, within these Spacetimes follow the Cultivation System of the ruling Ancestor. Of these, the most powerful is the Reincarnation Spacetime, ruled over by the Great Sky Supreme, who is at the level of the Origin Ancestor. (As an aside, Mr. Mu should also be at this level). The Six Ways Society is the backdrop for most of the chapters in the 2000's.

There is the Borderless Battlefield, which is made up of 72(?) linked minor Spacetimes designated by the Reincarnation Spacetime as battlefronts with the Neohuman Alliance.

There are a number of independent Spacetimes who are also antagonistic towards the Neohuman Alliance. Their rulers are near the level of the Great Sky Supreme.

Lastly, the Neohuman Alliance rules over an unknown number of Spacetimes. The Lu Family was exiled by the Reincarnation Spacetime and the Starry Sky Tree to a Spacetime under the rule of the Alliance (the exile appeared to be revenge, but later revealed to be due to the machinations of the Alliance). They were unable to return because they needed an Ancestor strong enough to affect the rules of Space and/or the spacetime coordinates of the Origin Spacetime. Their oldest Ancestor, who is at or near the level of the Great Sky Supreme, was in perpetual slumber and could effect the return of the family, but the Ancestor only wakes when a Lu descendent reaches the Half-Ancestor stage of cultivation.

REDIV and Raimon like this.
  16. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are the ancestors in the sixth mainland actually a part of the Neohuman Alliance then?

REDIV likes this.
  17. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that Lu Yin reached half-ancestor because it was spoiled in wiki, but how does the actual return of the clan happen? Do they come in guns akimbo, kicking down doors and taking names?
    And does he get revenge on the clans that betrayed the Lu and his ex-fiancee?

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Raimon likes this.
  18. eleutheria

eleutheria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power Levels above Ancestor. Massive spoilers. Trust me when I say it's better to have this revealed to you through reading the story than reading it here. I promise I'm not a shill for Wuxiaworld because you can, in fact, read it here. Just giving you fair warning.

Are you sure? This spoiler is worse than the Cosmology post above.

The power levels are not well-defined and do not have specific terms.

The currently known peak level consists of Ancestors who can break fundamental rules of the universe in unimaginable ways (according to Lu Yuan), influence and exploit fundamental rules, and create Cultivation Systems which dominate a Spacetime. Known individuals at this level include the Origin Ancestor of the Origin Spacetime (始祖) who created Star Energy; the One True God of the Neohuman Alliance, who created Godpower; the Great Sky Supreme of the Reincarnation Spacetime, who apparently has power over fortune and providence; Mr. Mu, who is the only character (besides the MC) who seems to be able to use Time; and possibly Lu Yuan, the oldest Ancestor of the Lu Clan.

One step below the peak level are those Ancestors who can influence and explot fundamental rules, and create unique Cultivation Systems. There are many such Ancestors, and they usually rule over a Spacetime, e.g. the Hollow Spacetime of the Six Ways Society is ruled over by the Hollowlord (虛主), who created Hollowpower. The Origin Spacetime was so powerful in the past because they had multiple Ancestors at this level, such as Death & Fate . Cultivators who follow them can cultivate in fate, in death. They are super powerful because they can imbue their unique powers into their attacks. Lu Tianyi of the Lu Clan is in this category. So are the Neohuman Alliances' Seven Sky Gods (七神天). After Lu Yin breaks through to Half-Ancestor, he can survive intact if encountering someone at this level, but he's still far from being able to fight them.

A further step down seems to be Ancestors who have received some powerful inheritances. The Ancestors who received parts of the "Nine Mountains Eight Seas" of the Origin Spacetime are in this category. The Neohuman Alliance has a bunch of these. However, they still follow the Cultivation System of their Spacetime's ruler, and therefore can never reach their ruler's level. After Lu Yin breaks through to Half-Ancestor, he believes he can solo Ancestors at this level.

The lowest level of Ancestor are those who break through using their talent (e.g. skill at the sword, skill at using arrows) only. They are wholly dependent on the Cultivation System of their Spacetime's ruler, and even if they create a cultivation system on their own, it would just be a derivation of the ruler's System. There are many of these Ancestors; a Spacetime having a dozen would be considered strong. The Neohuman Alliance seems to have a large number of Ancestors at this level, including Corpse Kings whose physical bodies have reached Ancestor level. Before Lu Yin broke through to Half-Ancestor, he can fight but would find it hard to beat an Ancestor of this level - except for those specific cases where he had an extreme advantage that matched a specific attribute of an Ancestor.

And before Lu Yin broke through to Half-Ancestor, he could already instakill Half-Ancestors. The only reason he broke through was to effect the return of the Lu Clan.

I don't remember any of them being corpse kings in disguise, but there are traitors.

Yes, I made that edit in the wiki. Haha. Lu Yin is your usual anomalous MC where the in-universe logic of power levels don't seem to apply to him; this is because of his capacity for learning and synthesizing very different Cultivation Systems...including
    Godpower of the Neohuman Alliance

As for the return of the clan, short answer, yes, long answer, read and find out. Regarding revenge (more like justice), it's happening right now in the latest chapter (2840)

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  19. Raimon

Raimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in like the universe with the Hollowlord, for example, do the people who use Hollowpower have a different cultivation system entirely to the people of Lu Yin's home universe, ie explorer, cruiser, hunter, etc. Also how do Godpower and Hollowpower work specifically in terms of being different to star energy.

REDIV likes this.
  20. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On a different topic, do u read necropolis immortal?