Spoiler My Dad Is Too Strong

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by quarantine is good, Jul 28, 2020.

1. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right~ I read the novel's raw :cookie:

Yup! Izaas is REALLY a dragon lord. Don't be fooled with his child-like personality :blobxd: It was indicated that, other than 'tamed' by DoJun, Yongyong also forgot some of his memories so his dignity as dragon lord kind of erased. When the other dragons showed up, they still respect Yongyong so much although he's different than what they remember before :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The strength is indicated by the number on their forehead not horn. I don't think the number of horn ever mentioned in the novel. Izaas is number 1 and he's the strongest. Meanwhile, Masalys is number 10. Pretty much the last rank of Top10. There's a backstory about why the dragons had numbers, but because it's a bit blurry in my mind I won't explain it. For Masalys own backstory, there's no much about it. Just some mention here and there as the first dragon that attacked earth and then subjugated.

There is translation, sir. It just sooo behind than the webtoon.

Caitlyn19, Meri and Isaac20 like this.
  2. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

so when he "tamed" by our MC he lost some of his memories or his memories is already lost before that?

ah i see, so the power level is defined by number, huh? i just realized that they just draw the number faintly in the manhwa so not many ppl cant realize that... well, i guess if we wanna know detailed we must read from the novel, huh? but the novel is far behind the mahwa... so frustrating :(

And btw is there only 10 dragon in the universe or it is just 10 that have been revealed?

also about number on the dragon, who come up with that? is there a Dragon God who do that or something else? do you know the backstory?

3. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he lost his memory at the same time as he met MC in the rift. It's my speculation tho. Because that time Izaas was actually hibernating after a war in The Center.

For the dragon I think I read somewhere that it's actually more than 10, but after some reason only 10 left, oh maybe now 9 as Masalys is dead. I forgot the reason because I read another novel with dragons too...

For the number I think it's Izaas who wrote and assign them. As the previous Izaas is pretty wise and etc, he did that to sort out conflicts. But I somehow remember that the number also showed birth order. So, Izaas is the first dragon existed. Dragon God or something else that created them is still mystery as The Center.

I honestly curious how the dragons will look like when they turn into human in the manhwa. Especially Yongyong as it's said he's a handsome charismatic man with a red hair!

Caitlyn19 and Korleone like this.
  4. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

thank you... yong yong looks like that cute but annoying brat in your neighbourhood
    it is already shown in the manhwa

amaliajun likes this.
  5. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup~
    Btw, Yongyong literally will blend with the neighborhood's kids! He will play games with them and sometimes bullied because he lose or suck at the game.
    Tho, from what I see some details are different between manhwa and novel, especially the jokes part. The manhwa have much lighter and humorous tone. For example, I remember there's no roomba robot at their home. It's a unique twist from the manhwa.

Caitlyn19, Meri, Reio and 2 others like this.
  6. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a raw for webtoon?

7. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    When I look up there is no raw ahead from the most recent translated webtoon. Maybe it's on break. Tho not really sure since I look up raws on illegal sites not the official where you can read the artist's notice.

8. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thanks for the time.

9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of spoilers. I just wanted to ask who "his daughter" actually is? She's definitely not his niece?

Leilacus likes this.
  10. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa is on break season 1 just ended and maybe season 2 in end of june just like spirit farmer that ended around the same time but there are no official date for season 2 Jet ...

11. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any love interest here? :hmm:

12. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m currently reading the novel rn. But as I continue i can see that the “adopted daughter” is falling inlove w/ the Mc.in chapter 81 yoon-hee says “Cooking is a housewife pride and i’ll do it myself!” And Do-joon be like :blobconfused: “Strictly speaking she’s a housekeeper not a housewife”
    That would be weird if Yoon-hee and Do-joon became couple, everyone knows that they are in a father and daughter relationship i know that they are not connected by blood but still yoon-hee is calling Do-joon “Father and Dad”.

It’s just my opinion btw please don’t be maaaaaadddd at me :aww::notlikeblob:

Andddd I can see here that the MC is quite the insensitive type of a guy like it’s so obvious that the females around him all loves/adored him and he be like :blobawkward:.

catarrhini likes this.
  13. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who are having doubts about the niece and wondering who she really is, I totally understand I was suspicious as well
    These were the reason that made me suspicious and what convince me that her story could have been the truth.

1) He doesn't remember her or the part he let her stay
    -But I guess he has a hard time remembering what going on at that time since he was away too long. And she wasn't really close to him for him to instantly remember her i mean if she was his real niece who he had met before it would be weird if he had remembered the brother and not the daughter but she isn't blood-related so makes sense

2) She likes him so that means they can't be father (uncle) and daughter(niece)
    -She isn't related to him since she is the daughter of the brother's girlfriend. No blood relations whatsoever.

3)They met for the first time, so she could be lying to him and is actually someone who is keeping an eye on him...
    - Not likely because they have talked on the phone through message before so it wasn't their first time communicating, And he was a normal worker so why would people be keeping tabs on him, the only reason to be spying on him is that he was whisked away to a Murim world. However when he got back literally no time passed in his world, so it couldn't have been that.

4) They don't have the same last name ( even though they should be uncle and niece)
    -Well again she was not related to his brother she was the GF's daughter.

though her liking him so fast does make it kinda sus... I mean she was already jealous like the 7th ch and seems to be adamant on staying despite earning enough money that she could probably stay by herself. I mean why would you want to stay with someone you literally just met than be comfortable by yourself and don't have to do the chores. She might have meet him before and fell in love because if just weird how fast she started to fall for him.

14. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the "romantic side", I really cannot ship nor imagine that the niece would be the possible FL. First of all, everybody knows that they have a "Father-Daughter" relationship (although contractual), and the niece calls him "Dad". Secondly, the niece is not yet an adult (she's 17), and ML is 26, they more have a brother-suster relationship. Lastly, it's just very weird, niece is very sus and all, considering the events around them. If I could choose a FL, I think it would be the hunter, Cha Yeji. :)

Leilacus likes this.
  15. jihadjoe

jihadjoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's insensitive at all. There's a part in the novel where he clearly says that he knows what one of the girls feels, and that he likes her too, but not in the same way. IIRC from his POV having lived thousands of years in the Murim world he tends to see the other characters as kids, and it shows in the way he treats them with rewards and punishments.

16. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I don't think the FL would be Yoonhee basing on the title. Now if the FL would be that Cha Yenji(?).... Just no. :blobconfused: Please no. :blobhero: I'd rather like to have this webtoon stick Dojun as a single "Dad" until the end.

:blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

Leilacus, Lihua and Nerdandgeek101 like this.
  17. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Arc en Ciel

Arc en Ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need spoilers!

I love SOL

19. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers pal

20. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really frustrated. I remember reading most of the entire novel BUT I CANT FIND ANY CHAPTERS PAST 359 now.

Some spoilers I can remember off the top of my head past Chapter 359

a) Baal enters into a meeting with the demon lords to convince them to stop Solomon from descending as he's worried that Solomon will destroy the Earth where he now has attachment to.

b) Baal refuses to surrender his body to Solomon and Solomon forcefully takes over his body

c) Solomon looks at each level and gets frustrated as everyone is in harmony and the erosion has stopped (due to MC's actions)

d) MC confronts Solomon and wipes out all of his forces in that realm he is summoned to. Public remains mostly blissfully unaware of confrontation and only some of his various acquaintances are alerted to clear up some of the trash mobs Solomon summons in the different levels / on Earth. Acquaintances worry for him and open up portals to go and help MC but MC doesn't need it because he's too OP

e) Ouroboros had chosen MC to go against Solomon together. Apparently there's also a part where its revealed that it is responsible for MC's multiple reincarnations as Cheonma

Does anyone know where I can find Chapter 359+ and PM me?

SunderHero, your crush and Korleone like this.