Spoiler I Am the Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in the Fantasy World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Mar 23, 2020.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's him

zoefleyl, Viliel, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  2. xxxuawn

xxxuawn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... okay, thanks

Mantillis likes this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his father was hurt beyond saving,, and suffered because of injuries,,
    The Dad just shortened his agony,, maybe,,,

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Herbie420, Viliel, Nefroza and 6 others like this.
  4. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    probably just probably, i think the reason why he didn't clear up the misunderstanding (if by any chance cheonma wasn't the murderer) was probably bcs he's in a position like itachi (from naruto)? he's probably hoping that ryeon's hatred towards him would make ryeon stronger, enough to take the sect leader position from him and kill him. since if he's not the murderer, cheonma's probably felt the guilt of letting his friend's family get massacred (or he feels guilty for coming too late to save his friend's family). and if ryeon kills him someday, it might release him from his guilt.

i'm sorry for blabbering my imaginary theory bcs i just can't wait for the spoilers. :blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Bella94, snowest296, Viliel and 18 others like this.
  5. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel's complete on kakao (173 chapters) with side stories as well. curious about the ending, does anyone know?

6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this feeling that it wasn't Cheon Ma who killed ML's family seeing that they have a good relationship. Cheon Ma prolly came to save them but it was too late. And the scene that the ML saw was a misunderstanding. Cheon Ma being a person that doesn't know how to communicate didn't make any sound to clear anything. Prolly also because he blames himself for his friend's death.

7. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember that he also has a skill that leaves no corpse? So maybe he did that to the real murderers?

Viliel, Leilacus and Nefroza like this.
  8. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read that Li hwa has brown hair because his fathers are brown. He uses a special skill that make him red headed, maybe it's that deadly skill

Bella94, Viliel, snzzykitten and 2 others like this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, could be. We really need more spoilers huhuhu

Viliel and snzzykitten like this.
  10. ameneh

ameneh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe he felt guilty because he thought because of him his friends(ml's parent)died and he couldn't protect them and came too late
    like the reason why he avoided his daughter because he thought he might put her in danger like other people he liked

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    Bella94, Viliel and Scarlet Feather like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope MC’s dad didn’t kill ML’s parents. In today’s newly released chapter, people visiting from other sects said that it was a custom in the Demon sect to kidnap kids to be the next heir/leader. It’s an ancient practice. Maybe that even means that MC’s dad was kidnapped. I don’t know though. Maybe that’s why MC is the first child born in 200 years and she’s a rare child for them.

Viliel, syofiaa and penikmatsenyap like this.
  12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think one of the reasons ml made the assumption his father And mother were killed by mc’s father is that in their demon sect it’s tradition to kidnap talented people as new leader and kill their families ( mentioned in ch 21) ...

Bella94, Herbie420 and engengeng19 like this.
  13. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he thought that (maybe) even if he's not the one that murdered MC's parents, its still his fault (bcs MC's parents close to him and his enemy tend to hurt his precious persons).:blobcry:
    And I think it can be dangerous if Cheon Ma told MC who is the real murderer (He's just a child, and if he do some reckless revenge he will die hopelessly).:blobninja:

Bella94, Viliel and Alniyat like this.
  14. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that ML's family was killed because of their close relationship with cheonma well anyway that's what I think....

Viliel likes this.
  15. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone gives us spoilers ahead like will the ml really leave demon sect and will he get revenge? How the misunderstanding will be cleared? How will ml and fl confess to each other?

Liliss likes this.
  16. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I am not sure about this but I researched this a lot. (about the dad killing Ak woo-ryeon's parents)
    It said that in some chapters that demons lose control of their powers at some point and end up having bloodshed. Also to add in some comments, some spoilers said that the MC's father was protecting Ak woo-ryeon's parents from invaders,(they said invaders because Ak woo-ryeon had a special power) but couldn't save them so that way Ak woo-ryeon misunderstood the MC's father.
    IDK why the dad would kill Ak woo-ryeon's parents because it said in the chapters that they were pretty close friends. And that they lived quite happily. But on the pictures when Ak woo-ryeon's mom was protecting him, the MC's dad came and said that "Let go." with a cold stern voice, and his eye color changed.
    In my opinion, I think The MC's dad must have lost control of his demonic powers when he was with Ak woo-ryeon's parents and the other people around him which caused him to end up having bloodshed, and tried to kill everyone with another mind since he was not in his right mind. (If u see the pictures and the words correctly they showed us that the MC's dad also killed many others) But I think he was purified with Ak woo-ryeon's pure heavenly power.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  17. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question like whos the real male lead? I mean in the cover it shows a guy with short black hair and black/navy eyes but Ak woo-ryeon has long brown hair and black eyes. Am I wrong?
    I am confused can anyone explain it to me???

18. roshiku

roshiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it Ak woo-ryeon, because if you look at the manhwa art of the male lead (short hair), he has a mole on his face where Ak woo-ryeon has one too. I think the difference in colour is just style between the novel and the manhwa

There a concept art of the short hair guy floating somewhere

Bella94, syofiaa and DOHere like this.
  19. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im loving this discussion but I think yall need move it to a discussion thread as this is for spoilers only and many ppl dislike it when discussions happen in spoiler threads

I just want know few thinks
    1. What really happen between ML parents & FL father?
    2. Does the father find someone to love in the end of the novel?
    3. What happens to my homegirl the FL nanny at the end of the novel?

I also feel like the father isn't truly a bad guy because how he acts when FL tried to touch him & he says he doesn't want his daughter to touch his dirty hands. Now knowing he did indeed have a good relationship w ML parents something bad had happen