Spoiler I Don’t Love You Anymore spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikhail_XD, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somone spoil me the details what did valer do out of his greed while in Vinfriet? :blobReach:

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  2. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Athanasia in Who Made Me a Princess?
    Her story is so tragic, heartbreaking, sad, and sometime thouched.
    From first chapter to some chapter (still good but not for now chapter) drama and storyline is not really different from the novel, the transition and other thing still keep on manhwa when they just come up.

tisifone21 likes this.
  3. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean, but for me, in that case, was only because we didn't know why the emperor been avoiding her we got the sense he hated her mother while its the opposite ,, in this case, I was talking about how deeply she was hurt by her one-sided love

beazacha likes this.
  4. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa didn't talk about it, but it's in chap2 of the novel :blobconfused:

So
    Neveah mum who is a servant at that time make the marquess drunk then make a baby. After that she threaten him to marry her. If he refused that will be a scandal. The marquess is really attached to his reputation, so he agrees.
    For the mum, Neveah is a shackle she needs at the marquess ankle. For the marquess, she is the reason he cannot marry a respectable woman and live happily.

He makes sure to be seen as a good father by the public, but only the public.
    Also, he did give the money to Neveah every month since she live at Valor mansion. But he neglects the procedure and someone embezzled the money. But nobody notice since nobody care about Neveah.
    The problem is the person who embezzled Neveah's money became greedy and embezzled the duke money too. That the point of Neveah threat when she came home.

For the little sis, she is an illegitimate child, but her mother is a noble, so the father accept her. But the mother or the family is Neveah's mum, and she hates this child. So she does everything she can to stand in front of her. She forbid her to go outside and to receive friends at home.
    So Rubia cannot see many people, she only plays with her maids and can go outside only if the father agree, but he is overprotective type. She basically in the same spot as Neveah in the mansion but since her father love her she receives better treatment.

I'm not sure about that, I read it in some spoilers.
    Neveah's mum was misstreat by the marquess father all her life too and wanted to escape her situation.

5. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they have an agreement not to fall in love but doesn’t she realise how rude it is to say that and how it would hurt his feelings does she do this often in the novel? Accidentally hurting his feelings A19F1915-3A5F-4E76-B508-F6DF66D6990A.jpeg

Selin, catbum, Shion Lee and 2 others like this.
  6. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't know that though.
    What she knows is that Joachim is sick of love. He does not want love, he wants a strictly business relationship. That's what her proposal to him was. She has this idea that he only wants her to perform her role as an empress and his partner (strictly-business, mind you). She doesn't want him to think that she'll back out from that proposal she made herself.
    If she knew he was catching feelings, I doubt she's going to say that again.

Selin, ARaine, harmoniche and 10 others like this.
  7. jujuamin84

jujuamin84 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who was abandoned by her loved one previously after a decade of unrewuited love, her action was quite understandable. Since shes the one who proposed the marriage, she didn’t want him to think that she will fall in love and clingy to him just like she did to wistrash. Yup, he has started to catch a feeling with her but it will of course a roller coaster joirney for both to realize and confess their feelings.
    I hope a kind soul will translate this novel starting from where we left at chap 50++.

Selin, Elren and harmoniche like this.
  8. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So her father had an illegitimate daughter with whom? A noble lady that he did not marry? Who is the mother? As a noble lady, is it acceptable to give birth out of wedlock, or is this normal and accepted in that society? And the mother ends up being miserable anyway after forcing the father to marry her? He didn’t divorce her, out of reputation? But had an illegitimate daughter instead? How’s that ok for his reputation? Or is it that nobody knew, and the illegitimate was posed as the daughter of his wife?

Raven Evernight likes this.
  9. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

Her name isn't mentioned from what I read. Maybe later but I don't think, doesn't look like she is important for the story more than existing.

In reality no, in the story that isn't précised.
    But the problem with Neveah isn't that she is the legal child. It's the fact that her father publicly abandon her at her debut. So every aristocrat know that even if they humiliate her, they will face no consequences. So it's happen.
    The count and below can bully a marquess for no reason while usually they will be crushed by the family. Higher up join the fun too.
    Rubiel is loved by her father, even if she is the illegitimate child he will not stay still if anyone does that.

Yes

Don't know, it's not précised if the aristocrat know Rubia's origin.

10. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats the end for the shitty father.

i_am_here and dagrandesibuna like this.
  11. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh baby you will, I bet money on you two :blob_sunglasses:

12. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from the spoiler posted here, he'll get imprisoned dunno why

arlovebird, its0k and kawaii12345 like this.
  13. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do they get a happy ending the ml and fl

do the ml and fly get a happy ending i really wanna know

14. Ocefossa

Ocefossa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long story short: yes...sort of.

After a lot of political battles and emotional topsy-turvy realizations, it will end with Niveah admitting her feelings to a knowing Joachim.

ML is something of a "black-belly" Noah-type (from Raeliana)...I think. He's hyper competent when solving problems :hmm:

15. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm is there any spoiler about new chapter that have come out?
    And newtoki and ig account doesn't post it.
    I want to open it but my coin is not enough to buy ticket and the image beside the title is Nivea wear white dress.

16. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was very busy and didn't get time to post but I haven't forgotten about the novel yet:sushi_peak:

People cheer for the couple as they walk towards the carriage. Nivea thinks about how hypocritical the entire situation is, her past considered. Even her new name is hypocritical as it contains both day and night in it. She holds Arendt's hand while climbing into the carriage. he smiles brightly at her and ask her how she is feeling. She thinks that he is always kind to her. She laughs and answers that she is feeling good.

Arendt thinks that the cost of the carriage was worth it if Nivea is comfortable. She is feeling sleepy but tries to stay awake because she doesn't want a repeat of the night when he stayed awake while she slept but still ends up falling asleep.

Nivea's mother and Ruby didn't attend the wedding. Nivea wonders whether The marquis regrets what happened (since he had looked at her as if he wanted to say something ).

Everyone had always hailed the marquis for accepting a maid as his wife, so they had always excused his behaviour. If he had slapped Nivea in front of everyone they would still blame Nivea instead of him. Once when she was 16, her father got injured in the hunting grounds and she had sent him a letter worried about his health. She never got a reply but had seen him in the church after a month. He had been fine for a while. The fantasy of a happy family was destroyed and she decided to stop regretting [At this point I am very confused, because she keeps coming up with new incidents which had made her stop her delusions. I am going to take them as a series of events and not one particular event]. She thinks that the only reason she still has her family in her mind is because of Ruby.

Arendt tells her that his brother wants to meet her. He asks whether she knows Isolde but she doesn't as the princess had already left for abroad to study before her debut. Arendt thinks that it is a pity but he is still glad that Isolde left and could meet his brother. He says that like him, his brother also has high standards and Isolde is really nice. Nivea looks at him weirdly and asks whether he likes her. I don't remember ( and am too lazy to check:blobsweat:) but I think he realised she was misunderstanding and tries to explain it to her.

Isolde tells Renier that Nivea's new name is amazing. He asks whether she doesn't like it. She says that that is not the case and she just thinks that the name is very rare and unconventional. She did some digging and found out that Arendt has increased the funding for the mine. It seems like he is trying to push away the solens [ unclear but I think Arendt made sure that Thierry's emperor gave her that name]. She wants them to reach Vinfriet quickly so that she can talk to Nivea while Renier wants the same so that he can pass over his paperwork to Arendt.

Rudy calls the couple for dinner. Arendt is still asleep. Nivea steps out and sees Black Mara ( Idiot duke's horse). Valor is the head of the delegation for the negotiations on the Guaren mines. She thinks that she shouldn't be surprised as this was expected. Valor is the only duke of the kingdom and everyone trusts him.

As she is going back to the carriage she hears Ruby's voice. She can't believe her ears. The middle zone between the kingdom has roads made of magic stones for teleportation. No unauthorised person can enter ( so that travelers can camp safely) . So there is no way Ruby could be here. She sees Rudy nearby and asks about the voice.He starts to panic and says that he was just standing there to polish his sword and hasn't heard anything like that. Like Arendt , he also gets intimidated by Nivea's persistent gaze and can't meet her eyes. He says that she must be confusing some animal's call as Ruby's voice

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  17. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could she hide somewhere to go away with her sister?! :)

18. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way Rudiger acted it felt like he is involved in hiding her away too

19. lynnell246

lynnell246 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rika77 You give the best spoilers thank you!:)

Merri and Rika77 like this.
  20. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg it would be so funny! An interesting partner in crime !!! And I cannot wait to see the father’s face if that’s the case!!!