LCD I Came Back And Conquered It All

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2021.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but those main quest people would have no reason to believe that a tutorial world has SS items to begin with. That guy’s observation that the MC was loved by the system seems to be true. :rolleyes:

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall, many of those items were ones that he or someone else had acquired in the previous timeline. The surprising thing was that they all appeared on one person, not that they appeared at all.

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Some glaring inconsistencies are to be expected from a Korean novel. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jacobpaige likes this.
  4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobspearpeek: High Priest got screwed.

5. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been seeing your DP for years now, still not used with your new pic.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the symbol for the Aijin guild in Solo Leveling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I’ll switch back to a good Cthulhu pic, soon enough. :p:p

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C86: How do you tear a scroll with one hand?

If his regeneration skill has a time limit, then why not wait to activate it until after he'd received at least one injury?

C89: Really? That's all it took to complete the quest? I thought he'd at least have to seal the dungeon.

If he normally hides it in his stomach, then how would anyone know that its missing?

C91: I wonder if he'll have to bounce off of another dimension to use this function, or if he can just set Earth's coordinates while still on Earth.

C92: I wonder if having enough Sebrarian items will cause the collective intelligence to be re-established by them.

Shouldn't there be a time limit on how long he can stay inside the door? It needs so much mana to operate. At least part of that should be sustaining him and opening the door at his exit point, right?

C94: If it takes eight of them for a small country like South Korea, and isn't even permanent, then its probably not a practical solution for the entire planet, which makes it feel a bit pointless. Actually, it'll be even worse than pointless if it impacts his future knowledge of gate locations.

C96: If Matap is an enemy guild, then why bother publicly luring them to South Korea? Why not just assassinate them on their home turf while there was still no connection between them?

I wonder if the MC will bother to retaliate against Destruction Blade.

C98: If the pond doesn't have any System information, then how did the first people who discovered it know to throw magic skill cards into it?

That aside, I wonder if he plans to take over the remnants of the Matap guild after their current leader commits suicide by trying to kidnap him.
    Multiple times. All night long. Then the MC had to show up and ruin his good time ;)

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    C94. Typical for KR MCs, he only cares about Korea...or is pretending to, and his aim is to simply let the world know about these devices?!:eek:

C96 Better to kill them in Korea, where the government will actively aid and abet you. :D

C98. He’s probably gonna close the gate. Without that gate, the value of Matab is pretty low. :D:D:D After all, he just stole the pond. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    jacobpaige likes this.
  9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters! \:D/

Poor Arthur. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gah...have to wait until we read about how the Destruction Blade guild gets trashed. :mad::(:p

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C99: If the gate needed 18k to move a single human, then why didn't it need anything additional to move the divine beast operating the pond? Its not an item.

So, is he not planning to give the sword to his friend anymore?

C100: Why would he have wasted a slot on Wide-Range Cold Resistance? Its not like he has a need for it normally given that he likely raids his own dungeon almost exclusively, and he didn't know what kind of dungeon he'd be going into.

C101: Considering how long he led them around, shouldn't Nate and Hibiki already be done with their fight? And shouldn't he have a very hard time catching up to the guy standing outside? After all, he'll have seen the change in the dungeon status showing the deaths of all of his friends. Unless he's a total moron, he'd start running immediately.

I'm honestly still not sure that he'll trash them. The world needs high ranked hunters after all, and dealing with Matap should be enough to scare them into line.

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a Korean novel. Of course DB will get trashed.

Given the kind of massive coward he’s shown to be, it is plausible he filled his slots with support skills. Also, he might have additional slots due to their monopoly on high grade skill books. :blobthinkingsmirk:

Of course not. Once transferred, the sword can go back to being the predator it wants to be. And he had to leave that clause in the contract, otherwise the sword would have resisted to destruction. :eek: So no, he can no longer give the sword to his friend. To his enemies, how ever...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That clause was designed with the intent of giving the sword to his friend. This was specifically stated to be the case.

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek: Seriously? Then he’s gonna have to do something to keep the sword from taking over his friend...:eek:

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He already did though? The clause was such that the sword can't take over anyone without the MC's permission. Obviously, he won't give permission to take over his friend.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He really should have wondered why all the previous Observers had failed to collect data on the species before jumping right into the assignment...

That aside, I wonder if this will accelerate the MC's problems with Mercadius. I'm kinda expecting it since the MC will need to be forced to use that god's help.

Speaking of that god, anyone else think that the MC is going to acquire whatever that eighth limb's area of magic was? I'm betting the Empire was involved in stealing it in the first place. Maybe it was the basis for the collective intelligence thing that the artifacts keep trying to access?

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that it is standard for KR novels to torture the MC for seriously broken rewards, i sense a training montage coming up. Yeah, I agree he’s gonna get that magic, and I’m sure only his two horribly broken powers would let him use it. :D

jacobpaige likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If they're fine with showing their power now, then why not speed up the expedition with zombie mounts?

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Or ride the undead wyverns. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Let’s hope Hibiki left some intact. :rolleyes:
    I’m sure that the Japanese government will freak out after that display. Given this is a Korean novel, Hibiki will publicly give them the finger. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige likes this.
  19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Those three are OP!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Slightly different from the Japan bashing common in KR novels. He’s probably gonna obliterate Beijing. o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C111: It feels like Greg's going to need to get his face beat in to prevent him from ruining this for everyone...

C112: I wonder why he didn't immediately make a deal. He had to have known what he wanted from them even before he "discovered" the gate.

I'm not sure it really counts as luck when he's picking the best item from thousands of possibilities every time. The odds of anyone else drawing these items is infinitesimal considering that they only appear in high class dungeons, (which are fairly rare to begin with) and even then, only when your contributions are abnormally high.

C113: I'm surprised that Nate wasn't upset that the MC's armor was so much better while also not having a creepy, over-reactive stalker bundled with it.

C114: I wonder if it was Greg that sold them out to the Chinese and the Americans.

Also curious if they're planning to kidnap all the invitees, or just the MC.

Honestly, bashing the US and China for being overbearing, unreasonable control freaks feels a lot more justified than the usual Japan hate based on stuff that happened long before most of the authors were even born.