Spoiler There Is No Place For Fakes/ 가짜를 위한 장소는 없다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk as i said all i did was read comments about chapter and picked up one or two things about the plot.
    And yes their were divide in abonded empress their wasnt in this one in the comments.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  2. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't know if it's help. Until chap 50 that I read, there isn't an actual chapter about Nassar redemption. Because it was from Phil perspective and this story is about Phil, there was just a little bit from other chara's perspective. As far as I remember, one of them is when Nassar and his friend talk about his feeling toward Phil. Nassar say that Phil was his fiance, so ofc he has good feeling toward her, but his friend mutter that everyone can say how much Nassar always looking at Phil. And one of them is when Phil runaway. I kinda forgot about what it's actually.

3. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And on recent chap (on what I read) there wasn't much of Nassar appearance. Instead, it's talk about Phil and her half bro, her bio papa and the second male lead from the novel. His name is Jeremy. The so called 'Ice Prince' but melt when Phil gave him sweet:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I might fall for him istg:blobsmirk:

4. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 5, Phil say that Nassar has a shiny platinium hair and red eyes... becuse this i was confused by the second ilustration with a blond boy with pink eyes... But there's a second ML!!! Thats new for me!!! :cookie::cookie:

5. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what you're saying is. Phil cared so little about nassar that she never mentioned anything he did for her that made her fall in love with him. (Bc even if it's Phil's story and from her pov, if he's important enough, he'll be mentioned!! We'll be able to see him changed!! But nope, she's just hyperfocused on other things/ppl and doesn't care too much about the man she fell for. Okay :blobjoy:)

6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so basically, the original FL (real princess) was possessed by a Korean reader with ill intention. Then later on will get kicked out from the original FL's body, am I correct? Thus the original FL will regain her own body and this FL was kind and cute ?
    Tbh, at first I thought MC will succeed the throne even if she doesn't have the royal blood lol. I love the Biological Father and the Half bro

7. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um... NO. dude u got the wrong novel. this is the novel where mc realizes she's a villainess in a novel after stuff from the book she read starts coming true, and decides to run instead of fight for familial love. there is no half-brother as far as i know. only the "real daughter" of her adopted dad that comes in to replace her.

8. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nani?! (>0<;) I thought I read it in the early pages of the thread (‘◉⌓◉’)
    Wait hold on, I mean the one who got possessed was the real princess, not the mc tho?? Then the korean's soul got kicked out from the body and the real princess gain her body

torte1315 and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  9. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right about that the og fl got possed by koreAn fl. Dont know if she will get kicked out tho. All i know is they said she cute og fl and that the possed one is a two faces korean girl

10. Scarlet015

Scarlet015 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the og heroine basically a white lotus, if she is possessed/reincarnated?

ariane09 and Wr3n like this.
  11. Kutakot22

Kutakot22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers about nassar pls like when he really realized that mc is hiding her loneliness behind a smile

Wr3n likes this.
  12. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump this for spoilers

13. sara.aq

sara.aq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where I can read it?

14. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this is mostly what happens in the novel, i finished reading the novel a couple of days ago so I can answer about the situation with the princess

So the current Ellencia is actually the autor of the book "Princess Ellencia" back in her world the autor was happy abou her book just getting published when she had an accident and died, as she was dying her wish was to "be like Ellencia" the protagonist of her story, so she died and transmigrated into Ellencia's body a couple of months before Philomel went to her hometown to retrieve her and bring her in front of the Emperor as you can imagine the transmigrated autor is a bad person and the one of the main villain's of the story, she despises Philomel and thinks of everyone as charachters of her story, at the end of the novel she is sent back to her world (and remember back in her world she already died) and the original Ellencia can get her body back. Yes, original Ellencia is a good person.

15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nice! glad there's a happy ending for ellencia, although she might have had to deal w some residual hatred from ppl who knew the author?

Jukki, torte1315, nowaynoway and 4 others like this.
  16. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So since I'm already here I might as well go further into explaining the story, so
    So everyone already knows about how Philomel found the book at nine years old and about the current Ellencia that has been possessed, so I want to focus around some important things on the novel, for starters the novel was written by the person possessing the princess body but that book is no an original story, the book is actually a fan fiction that the autor wrote after playing the original story of this world that is actually an otome game, the fake Ellencia was insatisfied about somethings in the novel, especially the ending of the main villain of the game, Philomel, she was mad that in the end Philomel didn't had a bad enough ending for the things she did, in the story she says that the worst things Philomel did was flirt with the love interests and ruin the princess dress, so she actually didn't do anything too bad that deserved to be punished with death, Philomel's punishment is to just leave the palace, and even in one of the routes she actually went with her biological familly to the tower and they were happy together.

As you can see in the original work Philomel never did something unforgivable and was never executed for her actions, even the Emperor accepted that he was the reason why Philomel ended up a bit twisted, and also Philomel's character was pitied by some of the people who played the game and they thought that Philomel deserved a better ending, and even some said that she should be a protagonist of her own story if the game ever had a continuation. As you can imagine this didn't made the fake Ellencia happy so she decided to write her own story fixing the things she disliked the most about the story, and the main thing she disliked as Philomel. This is what you can see from the book she wrote, from the very beginning she made everything go against Philomel and make her way worst than she actually was, and not only this she also makes all of the people that are close to her leave her, the Emperor the one she looked up as a father orders her execution and even Leghyn her biological father gives her away to be executed, not to mention the beginning of the story when the Philomel of the book is being executed which is compleatly heartbreaking. Honestly this story was all about making Philomel suffer, but the book was actully well received so she was asked by the company of the game to publis it as the official book of the game

Are you talking about the people the fake Ellencia interacted with while she possessed the princess body? If so this was never properly mentioned, right after the main problem is solved the story mostly finishes it and we are never given a proper interaction with the real princess, we do get a letter that she sent to Philomel where she talks about her life and how she is getting used to being a royal so she doesn't mention anything about a problem with someone, the fake Ellencia did commit a couple of crimes but I believe they were kept a secret or weren't made public to everyone so she didn't had an awful reputation, during her time as princess she was mainly a brat but I believe that was all.

M30WWWW, mart7206, KuranFan and 73 others like this.
  17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow YIKES. can't believe the game company would contradict their own canon with this darkfic bs... :blobunamused:

so if you finished reading the novel, can you elaborate to us how nassar redeemed himself (his character development), whether he realized phil's "nassar facade" was based off him/faked to make ppl like her, and how realistic the nassar/phil romance was? like did it seem like the buildup + eventual romance was organic and helped phil get over her abandonment issues along with being loved by her family, or was it just "phil eventually realizes nassar had A Tragic Backstory™ and conveniently returns his feelings so he can be Healed + the story Forgets that phil also has trauma and issues to shoehorn in the perfect romantic marriage + kids ending".

Jukki, darkcrystal, Melita_H and 14 others like this.
  18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also whats the end relationship between her and the emperor and her and the biological father. Hope she never forgives him

19. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The History is a time game and a book? or a book that was made a prime game.. and how did Philo received that book, if the books is a darkfic written by a fan that hate Philo?

And can you give us details about Philo life, what's she does, how is her end, it is a happy one and more details!!

torte1315, Scapezz and DOHere like this.
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the author's world, the original source was an otome game that she played. She didn't like Phil's ending so she wrote a darkfic that got so popular, the game company asked her to publish it as an official... spinoff of the game canon? Or something like that.

In Phil's world, she obviously wasn't able to play the game because Medieval Fantasy Times, and she just received the book for her to read. I'm guessing it was because the book got more popular than the game.

M30WWWW, KuranFan, Jukki and 21 others like this.