Spoiler Duchess of the Glass House

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Jan 23, 2021.

1. ChiZuki

ChiZuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So nice looking at the raw manga at funbe.app sadly I can't understand Korean just gonna share what I saw haha

Chapter 11
    Mc met the kid she saved from the fire before she gave birth to the baby
    And another short scene of argument not sure if that's mc's father and brother cos the other guy has pink hair.

Chapter 12
    Baby starts pulling the water spirit hair. Then mc summon a big wolf to play/watch the baby
    And the baby's power starts showing out of nowhere. Air blowing MC's papers. Water bending MC's tea. A lump of soil emerging in the greenhouse, and a sudden increase of fire on the lamp.

Chapter 13-14
    The ceremony happened and the ex doing her stunt of screaming acting scared coz of those dead birds. And there are dialogues between mc, ex and Duke I can't understand.

Chapter 15
    At the greenhouse, mc with the baby spending time with the spirits. the Duke came putting a hat to mc.

Chapter 16
    I'm guessing they talked about the mine and the prince.

Chapter 17-18
    An event happened and mc and Duke danced. Then one night the baby got sick.

Chapter 19
    Mc uses her powers to lower the fever of the baby until morning then the baby recovers but mc collapsed. And Duke came to take care of her.

Chapter 20
    They are going somewhere now they r on a ship and mc uses her power to water bend the sea so the baby can see the fishes that swimming.

i also posted the google translated dialogues for better understanding the manga chapter i've seen. ( at page 10)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just about to post a spoiler on this thank you. The dead birds are usually seen seen as a bad omen so I'm guessing the ex was trying to play on the curse stuff. But with FL showcasing her powers, whatever the ex was trying to achieve, failed.

Who tf let her in anyway. Her dress shabby

ML spends a lot of his time with FL too in the glass house too. He smiles more and loves to spend time with FL and and the baby. He even defends FL from the shabby Ex during the ball of whatever it was.

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS GUYS THOS NOVEL IS SOOOO UNIQUE. OMG THE ML IS TOALLY JUSTIFIED IN HIS ABUSE AND RIPPING A CHILD AWAY FROM THE MOTBER HANDMAID STYLE

YOU SEE IT WAS ALL THE EX FIANCES PLAN. HAHAHA POOR ML LET ME SUCK YOUR FUCKING DICK OOFF SINCE NOTNING IS YOUR FAULT BRAVO AUHTOR 10/10 NEVER SEEN THAT PLOT BEFORE

20210414_152842.jpg

4. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, I thought exactly the same if u're talking abt "the handmaid's tale"

BananaChi, Creolenerd and Laura_Unnie like this.
  5. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    The blonde guy is the 2nd prince

chiri.ru and its0k like this.
  6. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ex shouted & they found 3 killed bird placed in a triangel shape with the blood* maybe that what the father meant as a gift as the brother told him why does he continue to curse his own blood
    ch 15 with the spirit help the mc recreated the scene & the culprit is one of the servents who they captured,
    one the of the guests questioned wether they can trust the the mc since only one in the country( marqiz) was able to do that & he is already dead
    the ex interfere by saying the* the marquiz solved it by the help of the god* which is complete mockery as he made his spirit recreate the scene & said the oath of death which resulted in his death
    the ml stopped her & made the mc talk
    she told her since she is the duchess who dare stop her even if itwas the duke(ml) so does it matter if she tell the truth or lie?
    basically told her to know her damn place as she has the highest rank here so the ex said sorry
    back to the green house, she signed with another 2 spirits
    edhar came to visit her & put a hat on hear *told her to be careful of the sunlight* and askes her if there was aproblem with him coming her

Melita_H, Eelillya, ardills and 41 others like this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank goodness! It doesn't justify his neglect on his wife but the fact that this is INDEED MOST LIKELY more on manipulation (given he had brought his ex in public and even gave his child to her instead of already capable servants). This is one small positive.
    I certainly did not expect even the royal family to be evil though, evil dad yes to keep brother relevant but to even think of taking your grandson from your despised daughter *sigh* guess this might be a reason why we'll need ML. Someone with high authority big enough to be a counter to these high ranking people

8. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she told edhar to call eli by name as they both have the same habit of looking towards her when called
    he did it & both father-son duo smilled & eli touched his finger
    rina was feeling guilty as he can't come to see him a lot due to their agreement
    the spirits were angry ml was there as they want to play with eli
    ml asked mc if she know what does the mine contain & she doesn't
    (it contains high amount of HQ sirit stones which value is triple that of the annual empire salary( :cool:)
    and here comes the troubles
    her trash dad doesn't know yet that he has the mine
    the 1st prince doesn't support her family, he is a monster & he won't sit still he he knows about the mine
    the 2nd prince doesn't support his family
    * we gonna have a strong clash of powers here*:cry:
    edar told her the 2nd prince will visit & she has to be careful & then she was preparing a dress for his banquot

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they're already married and all (and with asking divorce from synopsis) but 2nd prince be giving off 2ML vibes just from spoilers. To novel readers, does he remain an ally? Its fine if he's against hubby's family (kinda hilarious we get this odd... dynamic. Both families have issues with one prince)
    Still also asking again if she won over any notable servant this time around

Laura_Unnie and chiri.ru like this.
  10. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think there is a lot more to his story, we didn't see any thing from his pov & we don't know what does the father gains from this marriage
    the ex is pure evil as the spoilers said , maybe he didn't want to keep eli w servents as he didn't trust them enough
    & how knows how did the ex manipulated him

aetheerry and Laura_Unnie like this.
  11. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really the ML reversed time?

Laura_Unnie and tisifone21 like this.
  12. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was the ML who reversed time.

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, its either ML or the kid who reversed time, kid is most likely the catalyst given as since he's still a baby and already 3 spirits want to form a contract to him. Its either a mix of 3 elements scenario or we be getting a time related spirit, either way son might be the catalyst and father is the caster probably? Might as well add her brother as well to the possibility, but the better question is how far is ML aware of 1stTL events? We at least know what happens after her death= father-son duo become puppets/heavily manipulated by ex fiancee but not bad enough that they somehow have been able to somehow reverse time

14. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more spoiler about how ML was in the past life and does he remember his past life?

Laura_Unnie, tisifone21 and Tt123 like this.
  15. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the ML has his memories. I need spoilers from someone who read the novel to tell me what exactly happened in the past. Whoever you are, thanks in advance

16. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Elle after Reina’s death

Elle came to meet his father after 15 years and he is already called a crazy guy, and he cried in front of Edgar.

“It’s because of you, I grew up knowing the woman who killed mother who gave birth to me as my mother. I couldn’t even keep that poor woman’s deathbed.”

“I... can’t even take a step outside, but why are you so fine? My mother is dead, and I’m crazy, but why are you the one who’s safe?!”

Eventually Elle found out that Reina is his mother and the fact that he said ‘the woman who killed my mother’ means that the black haired bitch had something to do with Reina’s death.

Elle also confined his father in the same place as Edgar confined Reina.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  17. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    He can’t go outside? What happened? Where did y’all read this!?

I hope Elle tortured that motherf****** ML for 15 years so it would give me salvation. Then FL punishing him in the current timeline with her son. :blobmelt:

Bella94, Herbie420, Ghost123 and 18 others like this.
  18. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I have no idea what he meant, but it probably refered to his miserable life as he became a duke and a crazy guy of the empire whose ability was feared of other people (in the past he had the ability of spirits too). I read on kkp.

well, he did say that he will confine his father until his death.

Bella94, Herbie420, Reeka98 and 17 others like this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a lot of people are starting to get annoyed about the discussion but to keep things easier for you, either edit or simply check the spoiler curator on page 1 for updates.
    Surprisingly, VERY happy for El to be hating on his father and Sophie in first TL. He may not have met his mother and most kids who have been made believe to be raised by other people just go through with it but the fact he's so mad upon learning the truth makes this so refreshing. Not surprising for him to punish his father as well since he's essentially just magically stronger (plus, being 15 should already make him eligible to being heir unless the manipulation was so good that Sophie and ML have a separate child (despite him being mentioned not being in love with her, just a politically benifit arrangement marriage before MC came along)

To keep my post relevant so as not to let the newbies be annoyed, do we know how El finds out? Any extension on TL1 punishment/room imprisonment? Because with the new spoiler, this just proves El MIGHT be the one who reversed time then, with the father somehow being able to remember(?) TL1 (not like El will somehow remember as a baby *insert Lady Baby creepiness*)

20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad Ele knew the truth.i really want him to know that MC loves him so much. Really i want ML to remember 1st time line so he can feel all those suffer and regret. Is there any confirm whether ML remember 1st time line?