Movie This movie came to my mind for some reason......

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by anonymous M.K. 42, Apr 14, 2021.

1. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the title says, for some reason a movie i saw years ago came to my mind. The movie is about a town in which the mayority of the children(or perhaps all of them?) when to sleep and never wake up the next morning, they get sent to the hospital, analisis and test were made but no answer so far. Years later, the children now adults(i think?) wake up and start a killing spree for some reason. Well, the movie end with the grown up children surronding one of the survivors for some reason i don't remember(i also didn't get it the time when i saw the movie....) which was dreaming after reading a book in her house. I have absolutely forgot the title, but i remember it was shown it the TV channel AXN(i remember that very clearly).

2. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds fun

Meph likes this.
  3. Meph

Meph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Imma wait for an answer too

4. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....the plague?

Meph likes this.
  5. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i think it's that one. It fits but the damned wikipedia doesn't have the whole story of the movie just some sort of resume. The ending didn't make any sense to me though.

6. Eldau

Eldau And now for something completely different

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, googling "horror film sleeping children wake up as adults" gave the plague and another one that didn't fit as well.

Found a movie review (moria reviews) that has the ending surround two survivors, one gets taken, then later the children are back possibly for the last one. So it seems quite likely.

7. simak

simak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Via qwant, search for the Plague
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479125/

I hope that teaches you a lesson in using wikipedia as your primary search.

Here is the infogalactice entry (dynamic fork of wikipedia): https://infogalactic.com/info/The_Plague_(2006_film)
    "In 1983, simultaneously one day all of the world's children under the age of nine fall into a catatonic state. For the next ten years, every child who is born, is born in a state of catatonia. During this state, the children experience seizures twice a day and seem to develop superhuman strength. By 1993, all the children wake up, hellbent on killing all adults."

Meph likes this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you dare look down upon wikipedia! *coughs blood*