Spoiler Little Sea Otter Became Popular| 小海獭她靠睡觉爆红了

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Mar 28, 2021.

1. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    Qiao Dai, a little sea otter who has lived her whole life in the Pacific Ocean, has transmigrated and become the cannon fodder real daughter of an entertainment novel. Seeing that the plot was about to begin and faced with the tragic end of the original novel, Qiao Dai looked pitifully at the camera: Can I sleep during the performance?

On the day the show was broadcast, countless viewers saw an adorable girl sleeping on the water. They saw Qiao Dai sleep in the swimming pool in various poses, hugging a doll in her arms, tying herself with ribbons to prevent from drifting away and rubbing her face with both hands. For a while, the audience, the judges and the whole program was shocked: Where does this peerless little cutie come from?

At first, everyone thought Qiao Dai, who had made her debut by sleeping and being cute, would soon be forgotten. Until everyone saw her appear in a sea-themed movie of a world wide famous director, swimming gently in the water, her clear eyes dazzled with the azure of the sea.

She was the daughter of the ocean.

During a banquet, a drunk Qiao Dai found herself in front of a piece of ocean in a daze and she immediately changed back to a little sea otter and started swimming in excitement.

But when she turned her head, she found that there was a big killer whale looking at her: Go away, don’t swim in someone else’s pool.

Only then did Qiao Dai realize that the small ocean was actually a pool built by someone that could snack on little sea otters.

Qiao Dai: Is it too late to leave now?

Male lead: What do you think?

Small theater:

One day, the male lead lightly bit the back of Qiao Dai’s neck.

Qiao Dai: He really wants to eat me!

(Irritable) male lead: I’m proposing!

Associated Names
    LSOBP
    The sea otter became popular by sleeping
    小海獭她靠睡觉爆红了

NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/little-sea-otter-became-popular/
    Raw Link:https://m.shubaow.net/183/183919/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Xi-hime likes this.
  3. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    Really cute and fluffy.
    ML is the CEO of a large corporation, which also includes a large entertainment company - Galaxy, and he can turn into an orca/killer whale. His father was an orca shapeshifter who rescued his mother (a human heiress) when she was playing in the Pacific Ocean. FL met ML when she was at a banquet and found his private swimming pool and went for a swim as an otter. ML is actually a good male protagonist - he's attends her events as a fan, helps her out without asking for anything, doesn't use his power to change her schedule to meet with him, protects her from accusations of fostering by saying he's her fan publicly, willingly to wait for her since she's on an idol contract and can't date, etc.

Fake daughter Ruan Tao's an idol who has her own trainee group with Galaxy. Ruan Mingyi, FL's dad, is a major shareholder so her path has been smooth and she already has a lot of fans when they start the show. She doesn't do anything to FL during the competition but she's increasingly uncomfortable that FL's better at the innocent, sweet, cute image and becomes more popular than her. Lai You, another trainee in her group, is the sidekick guard dog who makes trouble for FL and then gets eliminated.

RT's only appearing on the show because she's a hardcore fan of Jiang Fengchi who's the mentor/one of the judges and she wants him to notice her. She ends up hurting herself before the first elimination performance since she has health problems and can't train as hard and gets a wave of sympathy votes but it damages her relationship with her peers. Many of the netizens later regret voting for her when they see how many people got eliminated and she hadn't even performed. She then tries to leverage her past with Jiang Fengchi (she was his only fan when he was blocked by the industry and she helped motivate him to keep going) to get his "support" but he refuses on moral grounds. It made him question himself as a mentor and he nearly quit the show until FL asks why he's uncomfortable even though he hasn't done anything wrong. RT then withdrew from the show and her father was kicked out of the shareholders by ML.

The dad tried to launch a massive birthday party for RT as advertisement of his entertainment company that he started and tried to step on FL. ML as a fan, donates her a private island to use for her birthday party. After that RT goes into hospital and it turned out that her heart condition was hereditary so the parents find out that she's not their biological daughter. They want to contact FL but for selfish reasons - the dad because he wants to use her relationship with ML and her popularity, and the mum because her family's falling apart and she wants FL to help solve their family problems. FL refuses and ML says that he'll be her family. RT's medical condition gets released to the public - her dad faked her medical history so she could become an idol, and he was blaming the show, the contestants, and Galaxy for causing her heart condition to get worse. Ofc, it backfired - Galaxy sends him a lawsuit, and most of people online say that it's selfish and irresponsible of RT to become an idol when it's so strenuous and if she had gotten hospitalised while performing with others, they'd get negatively impacted.

FL wins the competition - she works really hard - training until 3 am to catch up to others. The friends she made on the show also debut with her.

Nelua, kawaii12345, elaii03 and 9 others like this.
  4. RlngFmas

RlngFmas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler!
    I read only 5 chapts and alread fell in love with FL.
    How can she be this adorable~

Xi-hime and Beren like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    so cute:blob_plusone:

6. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! I just wanted to ask where you read the raws because in every page I've searched for the chapters are incomplete. Some of the chapters only have the first half of it and I can't find a page with the full novel.

Chenmo likes this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers on the mc's family ?

8. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thread has a link to the raws:
    Not much.
    They try to get her back but they give up easily when the ML tells them since they aren't as powerful as him/they're going bankrupt. MC's biological dad doesn't like her because she grew up in the countryside and he looks down on her. MC has no interest in them since she's not the original.

Guide1410, RlngFmas, Xi-hime and 3 others like this.
  9. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but even that one has some incomplete chapters. It's okay though, I finally found a website with the full novel.

Enmea likes this.
  10. Enmea

Enmea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please forward that link here...all the links or sites I found had incomplete chapters:blob_catflip::blobconfounded:

11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the challenges, the dad stops MC's photo from getting uploaded on the site with a day's delay so that no one notices her + she gets no votes coz he wants his own daughter to win. ML threatens him and gets her photo up back on the website.

Then when the fake daughter faints and sprains her leg, he comes up and talks bad to MC coz she is not in the fake daughter group but still backstage so he insinuates that she must have done something. This time ML decides 2 strikes u r done and kicks him out of the board.

Then he gets a detective or something to search for his real daughter and thinks to himself - some country bump is gonna destroy my great life so I am gonna give her some cash and send her far far away. But then turns out it's MC. He tries calling her but since it's an unknown # she blocks him. Then the father's secretary tracks her down and tells her to come to her family but MC nope out of there and this is where ML threatens the family.

Then dad meets MC personally and she says not interested dudeee. Then he tells her - u will regret it! But she doesn't and he does sooooooo

Mom is not so bad. She actually wants MC and does like her. But by this time MC has already had a fallout with fake daughter + bitch father so she tells mom that she is not interested in maintaining a fake facade of family just for her. Even the mom later accepts that what she wanted was a family of 4 but that shit is broken alreadg

12. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk what kind of bad luck this is, but when I went to search for it again to share it with you, it wasn't working. I'm going to give you the link just in case though and hope it works soon again.
    http://www.bqgzw.org/books/9113.html

Enmea likes this.
  13. Enmea

Enmea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's alright... the link's not working but I found some which had complete chapters myself
    https://wuxiaworld.online/182277/little-sea-otter-became-popular
    https://m.shubaow.net/183/183919/
    https://m.ovsion.net/dir/xiaohaitatakaoshuijuebaohongliao/

Xi-hime and MuyBuy like this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    About the challenges:

It starts with MC getting A grade in the basic challenge. Then MC + team (from her own company) perform this electro dance where she does robotic dance. The team get overall B coz the judge is like its good and creative but not A haha. Then fake daughter's teammate, a proud arrogant girl (TM) gets C grade coz she openly mocked MC before and the judges think that even though she is good, she is not performing to the best of her ability and her attitude is shit. TM thinks MC is at fault coz she had targeted MC before.

Judges open a new challenging mode where anyone can challenge any person from A grade class. If they win, they will automatically take A grade class place and the loser will go one level down i.e B grade. But if the challenger looses, that person will directly go down to F Grade class. TM at once challenges MC for a dance-off. They have to copy some video's dance which is v v tricky + difficult. MC wins coz TM did good but took some wrong turn in between whereas MC followed the steps correctly. TM pretends to cry and says she got F Grade coz of her attitude. This brings some online flake to MC coz everyone is wondering how a 3 month trainee like MC could win against a couple of years trainee like TM. But judges clarify that TM took wrong step and she shouldn't blame others for her mistakes.

Then (I think) there is a photo challenge. They have to choose any 1 environment i.e forest, sky or water and take only 30 photos. 1 will be uploaded on the website for 2 days post which voting will begin. MC chooses water (obviously) and some other challengers think she is v cute and enthusiastic so choose water too. One of them will go into MC's team in the future. TM is pushing her own company trainees into the forest group coz fake daughter decided to do forest and she wants fake daughter to win no matter what (coz fake daughter's dad is that entertainment company's director). Unfortunately, limited seats means TM misses forest and has to choose water with MC.

Water is basically some holiday themed island photography. Primarily, it is to market that island once it opens. ML comes there coz this holiday island is v important to him. But he sees most models are unable to take good photographs. But then MC comes and he thinks - beach, salt, water. She takes awesome photos. BTW an incident that happens here (actually this was not TM's fault lmaooo) - TM fails to take good photos. MC passes by her and in anger, TM kicks at the sand. Unfortunately, there is some sprinkler knob hidden under the sand (why???) and it opens spraying MC with water. But MC looks very good (novel protagonist halo haha). This incident will come out later and everyone and online people will blame TM (imo she kicked the sand like a little kid throwing a tantrum. And why are there sprinklers buried in a beach???). This is also the incident where fake daughter's dad will try to delay her photo by a day but fails.

Next challenge is dancing challenge. MC + team do some sort of traditional dance (I think). The fake daughter will faint and sprain her leg. She is sent to hospital, the fake daughter's dad is kicked out of the board by ML and one of the judges will take the fake daughter's dance position. It is kinda sad coz the judge is heavyweight in the industry with millions of fans all over the country and world-wide so obviously the rest of the dancers will be overshadowed and ignored even though the competition is for them. Fortunately, MC and her friends light up boards with the dancers' names and audience realizes - yeah, this competition is for them and they get attention.

Hmm after this, one another strong contender, competitor better than fake daughter comes to collaborate with MC and they form a team with others. In this challenge, they have to find some good celebrity and co-ordinate with that person to dance. As trainees, obviously they won't know people but MC knows ML! Who allows MC to go to his entertainment company and search. Unfortunately, she finds only the best/ senior-most people who are too busy and don't have time. Then it starts raining and she picks up a dog (wolf) who turns out to be a shape-shifter and a group member of the hottest/ best idol group (like BTS) and since she picked him up, he decides to help her team and they perform a dance.

I may have missed something but I don't remember :(

15. Chenmo

Chenmo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still cant find raws with full chapters, all the links above still have incomplete chapters only. Did any one come across any new link which works?

16. magstralala

magstralala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm the translator :3 I purchased the chapters on jj but with the anti-thief policy, I sometimes need to find other raws to copy-paste easily. I haven't checked all the chapters on alternative websites but from what I saw, only Chapter 15 was incomplete (the longest chapter of them all with almost 10k words). It's just that they all legit end abruptly and in the middle of a scene.

PS
    https://www.shubaow.net/183_183919/
    The extras are missing but I haven't bought nor read them either so far.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    kali1, Guide1410, MuyBuy and 2 others like this.
  17. Chenmo

Chenmo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @magstralala . I love the translations! Thank you for the efforts!
    If you need help with proofreading, let me know!

Guide1410 likes this.
  18. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much for picking up this cute story, the translation is good and the site is convenient to use. tyvm. :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:

19. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, definitely fluff especially on Quilin where pics of otters at the end of the story are found. Love, love the pics! Didn't think I needed otter pics until you see them, then you want more.

For spoilers, one scene towards the beginning of the story is where the host of the show goes around to the competitors during their "off time" so they can catch attention from the viewers. Our cute MC grabs the hosts attention away from her sister and takes him up to her room. The door opens and there's an inflatable pool in the middle of the room. Apparently, they are running out of stamina and needs his help to blow it up. So I think for the next 2 hours whilst the cameras are still on live they continue to inflate the pool and the views keep on increasing.

As for the ML can't forget how scary he is to the lil otter since they are one of their food sources. All that initial fear and stress...

Guide1410 likes this.
  20. AniraNF

AniraNF Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story, the MC is really 'cute'.
    Because of her, I watched many YouTube video about sea otter, and they're so cute.

the ML support MC career and respect her wish and wait for her, he learned how to become a fan and slowly chased her, I like how he came to her live studio and watch her live in the studio, he too voted her(100 millions (I don't know how much exactly because I mtl it, but he really give her a lot of money), and not shy to tell the netizen about how he become his fan, he become her friend, fan, and a good backer

Guide1410 likes this.