Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship getting better.. And the emperor ruined it.. Huhu..

So.. What happened during amelia pregnancy? Why it is said regis didnt know untill the belly big

omflkpop, layyu and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  2. Lyniie

Lyniie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soooo much!!!!! I binged read these and absorbed as much as I could. Truly love seeing their growth and I'm so happy for them. This really took me on an emotional roller coaster. I can't thank you enough for the translation!! Bless you!

perez, layyu and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  3. sin-angel

sin-angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Regis have to save the country, they will not be this hurt :cry::cry: really hope the emperor suffered from the beginning, he's too inhuman as human being

layyu and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  4. asryiiiirt659

asryiiiirt659 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you so much for the spoilers:blobmelt:

layyu likes this.
  5. LaSyJd

LaSyJd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @layyu thank you soo much:bloblove:

layyu likes this.
  6. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is still confusing though. The conditions that the ring created for him (and I don't just mean the conditions you were talking about, here) were still present when he decided not to ignore his daughter in this life. I mean Jubellian cried when she was little too (and in front of the maids I'm sure, who would probably have been more, not less, likely to tell her father about it at that point in time) yet he ignored her. Now she accidentally cries when she yawns, the maids see it (and tell her father about it) and... he's willing to throw everything else he felt aside even though he never has been before?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Creolenerd and Pearl1995 like this.
  7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah that’s because this time around he saw a nightmare of the 1st timeline and wanted to avoid it at all costs and regretted it very much, so he tried to get closer to her but got misunderstood :blob_teary:
    Regis was also in pain when he was ignoring her so you can’t really blame him :blobconfounded:

8. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay but did that happen before he overheard the maids talking about Jubellian crying by accident the first time (because that's the most important part. Nothing else.)? But I've never actually hated her father or considered him a douchebag like many fathers. I am just not going to pretend that he's not an adult who should know better than to believe that a rift can be healed with the snap of a finger, despite the fact, yes, that he had a nightmare about the past life which he's told no one else about. I firmly believe Jubellian still has every reason to misunderstand him.

9. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it happened before he overheard the maids talking.
    I agree on that. But he did try to get closer to her and clear the misunderstandings in his own way.(which made it very funny) :blobjoy:
    I’m just glad that their making it pretty clear from the start that the dad is being misunderstood because I would cry if I saw Regis being criticized as a bad dad in the comments. :blobcat_hyper:

Bella94, Boopbup and Arekushieru like this.
  10. Lana Mavay

Lana Mavay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what that means "cider"

layyu and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  11. Evey_2722

Evey_2722 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it :coffee::cry::cry:

layyu likes this.
  12. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading the manhwa, I like the art and all but I'm not a really huge fan of the ML. So far in the manhwa he made me feel uncomfortable ; he suddenly went to Jubel's room uninvited and now he followed her to a birthday party sitting on a tree seeing Jubel cried and in the next episode preview it looks like he'll jump from the tree wiping her tears?? It's like he always showed up out of nowhere uninvited, thats kinda creepy:blobfearful: btw can anyone pls give me spoiler regarding Count Arlo's daughter (the pink hair girl who sent Jubel birthday invitation)? Is she a friend or is she actually an enemy?

magical_al00 likes this.
  13. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    In case you forgot he went to her room on to kill her... He was meant to be creepy and expected the FL to be scared but... FL’s reaction... And FL is the one who let him stay and all.... so yeah... both have issues :blobjoy:. I think the manhwa didn’t convey this clearly but the ML is a tyrant crown prince that is used to everyone bowing before him and obeying him so FL’s attitude towards him was totally unexpected while FL was showing him favor because he was her father’s disciple and took pity on him (and also because he’s handsome...).
    for FL, ML is her fathers disciple and for ML, she is his masters daughter so they feel close (kinda like how you feel about a cousin or your friend’s little sibling or your boss’s child that came to play in the office)
    Just think of it as a love comedy, The ML is actually a very pure and cute innocent boy, the FL is also not naive so it’s very funny.
    also if you want to know about chapter 24-25 of the manhwa
    she was just yawning and he saw it and thought she’s crying so hw was shocked and went to ask her why she’s crying and which bxstard made her cry. he thought maybe she is hurt by rumors about her or her ex or a man and said he’ll go beat them up :blobtired:. she explained the she’s fine. then I think her feet were hurt by the heels o something so ML knelt and was bandaging it for her when the father, Regis comes in and is “WTF how dare u ლಠ益ಠ)ლ “
    it was really funny and Regis was shocked, he thought Regis is seducing his daughter to hold his weakness and etc. :blobjoy:
    he absolutely doesn’t approve of him as a son in law until the end of the novel :blob_grin:
    while FL thought her father is acting this way because he is protective oh his disciple and when she saw them glare at each other just assumed they had a fight :blobjoy:
    Her name is Rose and he was a friend of the original FL, the princess in the novel. however currently she isn’t the princess’s friend.
    she’s good and will become friends with FL. Rose is very close to her father and even gives advice to FL so she can get closer to Regis. :cookie:

Bella94, Dobokan, Alniyat and 3 others like this.
  14. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed. i rarely read the novels but i read the novel of this and he's actually so cute. he's like a an obedient cat almost. the second he falls for her he is so weak to her lmfao.

15. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    *phew* I was worried Rose is going to be a snake in the grass character in this manhwa cause I was starting to like her, I'm glad she's not. Thank you for answering my question and also the detailed ML explanation^ ^

Wait I have 2 more question :
    1. Max being on a tree near the party, is he following Jubel or is it just coincidence?
    2. Will Jubel got scared or confused when he suddenly jumped from the tree?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  16. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it´s in ch 32 in the novel

17. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes well I’m also glad she’s good, she and some other noble girls will become friends with our FL until the end, even after she became empress.
    as for your questions
    1. Why was Max on the tree on ch.25 of the manhwa? is it a coincidence?
    Yes their meeting was a coincidence, Max already knew that Jubel was attending the party, but did not expect to meet her.
    Max and his subordinate Freesia were in the party for work. Many influential nobles were attending the party (Rose Arlo has many connections or is a very sociable kid) and many of them supported the empress (the empress is bad and wants Max dead, she is not max’s biological mother)and etc.
    But he was actually very bored on the tree and wanted to leave, and rather than work he kept thinking about how Jubel will be dressed prettily and dance with another man, so he was in a bad mood:blobjoy:
    Max was supposed to meet with his subordinate, but Jubel came to the balcony instead and when she suddenly cried (yawned) he immediately jumped in to ask her what’s wrong.
    2.was Jubel be surprised or confused when Max suddenly appeared from the tree?
    Hell no she wasn’t :blobjoy:
    she only wondered why he a commoner mercenary-which he wasn’t- is in a noble’s party.
    he said he’s there for work
    then when he asked who made her cry she thought if he’s looking down or underestimating her (cuz who would bully her who’s the second most noble woman after the princess and she also has a monster daddy)
    she felt like he’s too naive and innocent :blobjoy: (NOOO HE’S NOT)
    after that she scolded him and he was very obedient :blobxd:
    then he asked about her partner and Jubel said she’s with her Father and Max is in a good mood :blobsweat_2:
    then they dance, jubel hurts her ankle. Max kneels in front of her to put medicine on her ankle when daddy suddenly storms in
    thx, I went to reread the chapter :cookie:

EDIT:I just saw chapter 26 of the manhwa on yt and here is what’s different:
    - In the novel Max asked Jubel for a dance, while dancing she tripped and was about to fall when Max got her, and then he knelt to put medicine on her hurt ankle. Jubel saw a leaf on his hair and was going to take it off when he looked up at that exact moment and took her hand. there was this intimate lovey atmosphere, when daddy came in.
    - In the manhwa she just stumbles while dancing and he holds her, but they are too close which makes both of them blush and go doki doki, when daddy suddenly broke the glass in his hands and interrupted.
    here’s some spoilers
    - How was Regis at the balcony? and what was he thinking?
    He was actually guarding the terrace entrance :blobxd:
    but he didn’t look at what she was doing to respect Jubel’s privacy :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    He noticed that Jubel was taking longer than usual to come out and decided to take a glance to make sure she’s okay,
    but then he saw her being intimate with a man and dancing.
    HE WAS FURIOUS. :blobdevil:
    but decided to be patient as to not disappoint her daughter and do a background check on the guy later.
    but then when she stumbled and they got even more intimate he was enraged and stormed in, he was like
    “wtfff you doin”
    View attachment 61099
    View attachment 61100
    when he saw that the guy is Max he was surprised like
    “that brat?!?”
    for a while after that he thought that Max was only approaching and seducing his daughter to use his weakness or he was just playing around with her.
    but he founds out that he really loves her very soon.
    This Regis’s POV part from chapter 33 of the novel
    Regis assumed that his daughter would only go out to take a brief break and then come back shortly. But as he guarded the door to the terrace, he began to feel nervous as Juvellian was taking longer than he thought.

‘Surely nothing bad could have happened to her, right?’

He could still feel her presence, and he intentionally chose not to look out to the terrace to respect his daughter’s privacy. But since Juvelllian hadn’t returned for quite some time now, Regis couldn’t help but let his mind wander to grim scenarios.

‘Or perhaps the Emperor had made a move…’

Of course, the emperor had ‘that’ so it was unlikely that he would have done anything hasty, but the possibility of the emperor playing tricks on him was high since he must have grown furious at Regis’s previous provocation.

For that reason, Regis summoned his willpower and looked out to survey the terrace.

Soon, his eyes widened in shock.

‘She’s with someone. And….a man at that.’

Regis glared at the door.

He watched his daughter’s every action — it looked like she was currently conversing with someone she was familiar with. If he were to open the door right now and interrupt, it would be an act of breaking trust.

Not wanting to disappoint his daughter any more, Regis had no choice but to act cautiously.

‘Yes, it would be better to just check who he is and then have a background check done on him.’

As Regis displayed the patience of a father, suddenly, the distance between the unknown man and his daughter started to grow smaller and smaller.

‘How dare…’

Regis unconsciously clenched his fists. As Juvellian faced the man and held his hands, it looked as if they were about to dance.

‘Who dares to…with my daughter…’

After the incident with Mikhail, Regis made an effort to prevent any unworthy scoundrel from trying to come after his daughter. Yet, the fact that someone was able to approach and lure his daughter under his own nose made Regis seethe in anger.

At that moment, he saw his daughter stumble and automatically flinched.

Fortunately, the man she was with quickly caught her, supporting her waist so that she didn’t fall.

Although Regis sighed in relief, he also felt a bit strange.

The day his daughter had collapsed not too long ago, he had wished for it to only be a nightmare. But the moment he saw his daughter not waking up from that terrible dream, he recognized the feeling engraved in his heart. It was fear.

When she left his sight, he felt uneasy–afraid that she might collapse again.

However, thanks to the quick actions of the unidentified man with her now, his daughter was still safe.

‘At least he has quick senses.’

He didn’t want to admit it, but ultimately, Regis had no choice but to acknowledge the fact that even if he wasn’t there, there was now someone else who could protect his daughter.

Though his fists were still tense, Regis sought to quell his impatience.

‘Well, yes, I suppose the investigation into whose family he belongs to can be done lat–’

At that moment, Regis’s eyes blazed with anger.

‘That damned bastard!’

There was a reason why his anger flared to the point where he recalled curses he normally didn’t use.

‘You dare lay a hand on my daughter’s body?!’

As if holding his daughter in his arms wasn’t enough, the scoundrel even raised the hem of his daughter’s dress. Regis’s patience–which had been undeterred even in the face of the emperor’s provocations–snapped.

Regis pushed the door open roughly.

He looked at the scene before him — the scoundrel had his head down, touching his daughter’s ankle, while his daughter stroked his head.

‘I don’t know who he is, but I’m not going to let this go.’

As soon as the scoundrel lifted his head, Regis’s face hardened into ice.

The identity of the scoundrel was none other than his foolish apprentice–someone who Regis thought should never be his daughter’s companion, even if the sky split into two.

‘Maximillian.’

His good looks and skills aside, not only was Max the emperor’s son, but he was also extremely arrogant and cruel. Regis could conclude that his apprentice’s crooked human nature was below average. Of course he wouldn’t have caught his eye.

Regis’s gaze became filled with murderous intent.

‘That brat…you dare touch my daughter?!’

Even when he gave an insolent remark, Regis had never become angry with his pupil. He hadn’t chosen to help him with the aim of receiving something in return, moreover the training wasn’t light enough to get angry at a child who was still immature.

However, now Regis wanted to do nothing more than remove his ungrateful apprentice, who seemed to not know how to repay kindness, from his daughter’s side at once. And he wanted to beat him down until he came to his senses so that he would never come near his daughter ever again.

It was an odd feeling; it felt like his head had caught on fire.

“Father?”

But the moment Regis saw his daughter staring at him with her big, doe-like eyes, he couldn’t bring himself to do so. He loosened his tense fists and slowly let out a sigh.

‘That’s right, there’s no way I can win against you.’

But even if that was the case, Regis could never acknowledge a relationship between his daughter and his apprentice. It was because he knew his daughter would only suffer if they ended up together.

‘I’ll never accept her being with that brat. It’s too dangerous.’

Regis decided to separate the two so that they would never see each other again.

Max’s POV part from chapter 32 of the novel
    Blue skies and colorful roses, the visible ballroom in the background, and a man and woman who would come out to the terrace to show their affection for one another.

For Max, who constantly had to overcome threats in order to survive, such cliche scenes were old-fashioned and annoying.

Before he had come here, he kept in mind what Freesia had said to him, but it was boring to hide in the trees all day long.

‘Should I just leave?’

If he could, he wanted to drop everything immediately and go back to Salon Blooms, and yet he was displaying an abnormal amount of patience.

‘That’s right, there’s a lot to gain from this party.’

Today’s party didn’t just have his mentor, but also a large number of nobles backing the Empress in attendance.

If there was anyone who approached his mentor, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to keep track of their identities for now and then nip the buds later in the future.

But what was really occupying Max’s head was the image of Juvellian in a fancy dress and dancing in another man’s arms.

‘She’s probably dancing with another man by now, right?’

Max’s eyes grew increasingly murderous the longer he stared in the direction of the ballroom.

‘If I were to reveal my identity and go in right now…’

As his body shook with a strong impulse, the door of the terrace he had promised to meet up with Freesia opened.

Recognizing the person who had just come out, Max’s eyes widened.

‘Juvellian?’

At first, he thought perhaps he was hallucinating and blinked a few times before confirming that it was indeed Juvellian.

‘Why did she come out here?’

He started having all sorts of thoughts, but strangely, he felt better after she had entered his peripheral vision, to the point where he now saw the originally dull and boring scenery in a new light.

‘She must like roses, seeing as how she’s staring at them so earnestly.’

Unbeknownst to himself, Max was smiling as he observed Juvellian.

But he soon became puzzled by her next action.

‘What, why is she lowering her head all of a sudden?’

Once Juvellian raised her head, Max found his answer.

‘Is she crying right now?’

He had thought maybe he was mistaken, but from her gem-like eyes–which were a mix of purple and blue–a trickle of tears escaped.

At that moment, Freesia’s recent request passed through Max’s head.

But before he had even finished recalling the remark, Max had already jumped down from the tree.

18. dionpie

dionpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this manhwa good?

19. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    I sat it is. The artwork is really good and the story is funny and its novel is translated.
    it has many misunderstandings in the story which only makes it more funny but if you don’t like misunderstandings then this probably isn’t for you.
    if you are still uncertain I’ll leave a short summary and a review.
    The main character, Juvellian just wanted to be loved but is falsely accused and abandoned by her own father, she decides to kill herself and end it all.or so she thought.
    but she got a second life on modern korea as a girl looking for part time jobs, and read her past life in a novel where she was villainess, and got isekai’d back to her 1st life and novel.
    she decides to just live quietly and peacefully this time and not care a bit about being loved. decided to stop begging for her father, Regis’s love. broke up with her lover. and got friends with her father’s disciple, Max who one night came from the window and tried to kill her.
    but her father who she thought didn’t care about her is acting strange.
    so is her father’s disciple.
    I liked the MC very much. she wasn’t a villainess or anything and her 1st life was very sad. but she didn’t blame her father for it and decided to just live in luxury, she didn’t see the world as a novel and the people as characters because before reading the novel she has lived in this world with this people.
    the romance was very cute, she was just pitying the ML and being nice to him. ML was a tyrant and very cold but was very surprised by how Juvel treated him. He is a very cute and pure boy and was tamed by Juvel in no time, at first he was very tsundere. while both leads were getting closer the father kept being over protective and daughter-con, Regis is one of my favorite characters.
    slowly both Regis and Juvel also try to get closer and their relationship improves. also the misunderstandings will get cleared one by one and everything will start to make sense.
    the father, Regis wasn’t like those cliche ‘I regret it and I live my daughter now’ he actually loved Juvel very much from the start but wanted to protect her.

20. iactuallyfrhateithere

Reading List:
    Link
    again, thank you for answering my question:blobhug:<3!!!

Pamtiur likes this.