LCD Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "he should be the one to handle the love letters and confessions instead." lol.

"he basically shouldn’t encounter any major ‘life or death’ events." That's a flag.

I wonder if he'll remember to ask her for her a spare head. Or is he planning to get one from one of the turtle's stomachs?
    If I'm understanding it correctly, Qidian has added a secondary paywall to the latest chapters of this series. So, unless you're willing to pay twice, you won't be able to read the latest chapters. Also, so long as you haven't paid, the site won't even acknowledge the existence of the latest chapters outside of the advertisement telling you to pay twice.

SayMrrp likes this.
  2. SayMrrp

SayMrrp 抱抱爆爆宝宝

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaat seriously? So there are more chapters, huh. Thanks for letting me know!

But like, when do these chapters exit the paywall? They do, right? Eventually? It's been 3 weeks...

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They've been coming out almost daily for a while now? As I recall, the advertisement for the second paywall was something like "pay to be able to see the translator's stockpile!" which basically screwed over the translators royally, but QI has never cared about them. As such, the chapters that are available without the secondary fee are the ones we'd have normally gotten with only the first paywall.

Of course, if you're reading on an aggregator that paid for the second paywall three weeks ago (and not since), then that would explain your problem. At the moment, the most recent chapter with only the first paywall is 1540.

SayMrrp likes this.
  4. SayMrrp

SayMrrp 抱抱爆爆宝宝

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, that's what I guessed, but... I'm just wondering why the chapters haven't exited the second paywall for 3 weeks? Are they doing binge releases to the first paywall or are they just giving up on the first paywall? Looking at Qidian's website, 1540 was in March.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the dates may just be messed up. If you look at your own post, you'll see that it was 1539 the last time you checked. I think the date in March is simply when the translator added it to their stockpile, not when it was released from the second paywall into the first.

SayMrrp likes this.
  6. SayMrrp

SayMrrp 抱抱爆爆宝宝

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, huh! Thanks for pointing that out. I have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to numbers, hehe.
    Hmm, I guess maybe they've been increasing, but I haven't noticed. XD

I'll wait and see. :3

Thanks for helping me out! :D

jacobpaige likes this.
  7. Tenzen12

Tenzen12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, so C: is OS, D: are personal memories, E: are Ye Si memories, F is mischievous Lamia and Network is obviously Karmic Virtue Network.

But what the heck is DVD G:? And out of all possible browsers why Internet Explorer?

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this means Skylark can get her original body back.
    I figured Network was his clone and DVD was the analysis technique with the thousands of voices. Though either one could be his dream ability.

As for why that interface, its probably due to the memory reading technique White taught him.

9. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Because how else should he download chrome?

10. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree it's caused by memory reading technique.

That said. Clones memories just synchronize when they are in contact so it still would be D:. Voices from appraisal technique are from KVN and technique itself is just client.

Anyway I think you might be right about DVD being Dream ability. It uses medium and is temporary. Yep, I think that's it.

jacobpaige likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "we’ll meet up again after the cooldown for your resurrection comes down." lol. That's not ominous at all XD

When I saw the chapter's title, I figured it was Shuhang's clone that was going to get a difficult customer speaking that line. Honestly, I think it would have been funnier.

That aside, I wonder why he wants someone that can speak that language. Does he want to publicly embarrass himself/Yellow Mountain? Or is he just hoping to ask for pointers from a real person?

12. Tenzen12

Reading List:
    Link
    Best way to learn language is to actually speak it. Well, Shuhang also didn't seek death for whole day or so, thus he might be unable help himself.

13. neon

neon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Old time reader here - anyone have the link to GodBrandy’s original discord if it’s still going? Please and thank you. :blobsmilehappy:

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll add various dog friendly features to his immortal boat ;)

For some reason, the celestial hunting event just makes me lol with how casually they're treating it.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, I thought Fairy Waiting for a Promise had faked his voice. Now, I'm starting to think Senior SHS may have Stockholm syndrome...

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Just remember that when you see him, don’t be afraid, and don’t end up calling him daddy.” lol. Why would he call Shuhang Daddy?

17. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyrannical is pronounced "ba" and papa is "baba" so if you stutter when addressing Tyrannical Song...

jacobpaige likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, right. I'd totally forgotten that joke.

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Tranny song > daddy.

jacobpaige likes this.
  20. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Makes so much more sense when translated "Tyrant" - > "Tranny"

jacobpaige likes this.