Spoiler 120 Days of Contract Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    99579B3B5DF9DDA802.jpeg

Description:

Ellouise Starwood is looking to find a mate for her adopted daughter. She is from an aristocratic family that has been faced with financial difficulties for years. As a result, her father and Louize (older sister and mother of Juliet) run away. The older sister returns to Ellouise with Juliet but dies a few days later from a severe fever. Ellouise has now adopted Juliet and decides to find a suitable husband for her daughter in the aristocratic city of Cliff where the social circles are more relaxed and non-discriminatory. Upon her arrival to Cliff, she meets Marcus Hanger, the heir to a mining conglomerate where the family is often looked down on by the nobility for their lack of prestige and titles. Marcus was sent to Cliff where his aunt resides, after a series of romantic conquests at the capital city. He meets a widow at Cliff. Duchess Bellona, and has been courting her to no avail. He later learns that the Duchess is extremely wary and will only associate herself with married men or young boys. Marcus believes Duchess Bellona is his one true love so he convinced Ellouise to marry him on paper for 120 days so that he can continue his courtship while offering a safe haven for Ellouise as they look for a suitable husband for their daughter, Juliet.

https://ridibooks.com/author/88966 (This is the author's link and if you scroll down through the page, you could go through her book. I couldn't access the raws since it's a R-19 novel)

The author of this book also wrote Queen Cesia's Shorts and Save Me, Princess.

From the Manhwa

20210227_172142.jpg
    20210227_172107.jpg

Fanart by Sukja images (1).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg

EDIT: The art for the manhwa is kinda umm... :sweating_profusely: But we'll just see how this goes and the fan arts by Sukja are so good tho.

Marcus seems like a playboy at first and apparently he would fall really hard for Eloise.

The manhwa ver. has been officially licensed in English by Pocket comics.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    *MTL from Reviews
    Eloise
    After her real sister died, she lived with her sister's daughter, her nephew, and came up to the capital for her nephew's debut.

The two of them are handsome, who have lost their bags and lost their place in an instant, but they meet the famous married woman, killer Marcus, across the country and get his help.

Marcus
    The crazy guy whose love always cools after two months fell in love with the married woman (widow) again at a glance. However, the widow's woman refuses her love to Marcus, saying that she only meets a married man, and Marcus is blinded by love and proposes a camouflage marriage and camouflage affair to Eloise, who is in Tokyo in the countryside.

This is the keyword of regret.

Therefore, there are times when I get so annoyed that I want to squeeze the male lord!

However, there are no keywords for regrets.

Marcus, the man, is a worldless madman + garbage.

Even if you've only met women who can't be backed up, they really give the other person jewels so that they can't help but love them, and they are sweet and beating. And even though Marcus is disliked because he's a playboy at first, he eventually falls into his persistent attack and affection.... The problem is that this guy is not only a golden brother, but also a golden meal!!!

No matter how much I confess that I love you, it will last less than two months. It cools down too quickly.

And Yeoju knows that very, very well. So, will you have faith even if the male master confesses??

No Noob!!! It’s all because the seeds they sown have produced the fruit of distrust~~~

The good part

Usually, when you look at the keyword novels of regrets, no matter how long the period of regret is 1 year, this work is 3 years!!!

Marcus is rolling with regrets!!! The regret is that the cider must be rolled properly, but it rolled for 3 years and I am very satisfied!

Also, when I read novels, I like that the female protagonist has high self-esteem. It's so lovely and wonderful that the hostess Elluiz doesn't care about herself and takes self-centered action!!!

Most of all, the protagonists can't lose their age!!!

Since the recent reading of Ropans was a lot of teenage protagonists, a 120-day contract marriage is a treasure trove of real age.

Namju is in his late 20s and Yeoju is in his 30s!!! Feel so good!!!!!

If you're 19 gold, you need to be in your 20s to read it, but the age of men and women is very desirable!!!

Highly recommended for those who like regrets !!!!

Eloise
    On behalf of the families who have left for different reasons, the head of a girl who is steadfastly guarding the Starwoods mansion

Thanks to his natural dignity and intelligent learning power, he is making a living as a tutor for the nobles' young children because he is perfectly equipped with the virtue of being aristocratic.

Her older sister, who abandoned her a few years ago, returns to the mansion with her niece and dies of fever, leaving her with only a child, so she devotes all her energy to raising and caring for her nephew

For his nephew's debut, he heads to Cliff, a seaside village, and as soon as he arrives, he suffers the bad luck of losing his luggage.

I did, but he came up with an unexpected suggestion

Heo Woo-dae is a fine crazy guy...!

Marcus
    The only son of a family favored by the king despite being a merchant as the kingdom's greatest colossus.

He is in vain and is using an appearance that is far superior to others because he is not fine. He falls in love easily and has no more than two months to maintain love.

The subject he is missing these days is the duchess who became widows, a woman who caused scandals with several men.

No matter how much she asks, she decides to become a married man because she says that she only interacts with a married man.

Helping a woman in need, she offers her a contract marriage, and she accepts the offer.

Start of contract
    Unsurprisingly, he decided to become a married man when he said that the woman he was missing is only dating with a married man.

Since she was protecting the woman who was in trouble, she offered her a huge amount of money and proposed a contract marriage.

It was because of the difficulties Yeoju faced that he could not firmly refuse the ridiculous offer.

She had nothing other than the name and mansion of the artist who kept her name, and she didn't have the train cost to return to her hometown right away

So, literally starting a contract marriage for 120 days, we promise that we will never fall in love with each other...

The advent of variable

But, as always, human affairs do not go as planned and promised.

In 120 days, you can win the heart of the Duchess, complete the contract, and break up coolly with each other.

With Yeo-ju, who fell in love with a playboy who is not in the world

Namjoo unexpectedly found out true love

Marriage only the pattern, a thumb that only people don't know about is unfolding

Nam-joo than a spoiled little brother
    In this work, the charm of the male master was not very prominent.

It looks impeccable, but

Falling in love too lightly and falling out of love too lightly,

The appearance of a girl who seems to have no sincerity to a woman who is only on the outside is awkward, excluding the oils,

Besides, how can a man who is obsessed with girls other than Yeo-ju look pretty?

Besides, this man is not riding on the tech of a bad man who causes a sore throat and a man who regrets

The feeling of just a younger brother is dominant.

So, in this work, it is difficult to expect a lot of attractiveness as a male man.

However, the Tikitaka of the phantom that the secretary of the male and female masters stood out quite a bit.

The women of the Amazon
    Then, who is the real protagonist of this work?

Of course, I have to be a bitter gourd.

At that time, an unmarried woman took over the daughter of her older sister who died in a difficult situation to live alone, and even a child who seemed to be somewhere incomplete.

Never be frustrated or pessimistic about your situation

I sincerely love my nephew, devoted a lot to her,

Someone goes through a life that can be said to be blessed with an aura of positivity.

Be confident, honest, and conscientious to decide and execute one's life independently.

It was the part that caught the most attention in this work.

Actually, although Yeoju is the main character of this work,

As I feel, this work is a story about women who lived in that era, especially women who couldn't live a peaceful and normal life under the shade of a man.

For now, Juliet, the nephew of the woman, who appears to be a servant syndrome with autism.

Evenoah, the courtship object of a male jurist, who even becomes the duchess of a doctor with the body of a commoner

Juliet's tutor Abigail, who studied mathematics at a university that was considered a forbidden woman, and even published books.

There was also an unexpected thrill in the part where they mentioned their own little world that they had achieved.

Of course, in line with the identity of a romance novel, Yeo-ju gave up their Amazon and went to Nam-ju in search of love.

However, it was easy to guess that her life after that would not be the life of ordinary women.
    Advantages and Disadvantages
    It was an official story of a romance that leads to a happy ending after contract marriage, breakup, and reunion.

It was a work that made me think a lot about the various stories that were melted in it.

Romance is also romance, but the story itself was an interesting story.

I liked the calm, dry, but moderately cynical tone.

However, there was a part in the middle where the narrative was slightly stretched, but this part could be an advantage for readers who like the intimate psychological description of the protagonists.

In addition,

The Duchess' behind-the-scenes story that was shown in the side war was a romance in itself.

Surprisingly, that part was also quite a sniper of taste.

Satisfaction increases even more because it was a work that was full of side warfare.

Marcus Hanger, a playboy in the world who quickly falls in love and quickly cools off. The opponent he fell into this time is the beautiful duchess, and even if it's a married woman, it's understandable because she's bereaved from her husband. However, this wife's taste is a married man . Freak , so Marcus and to become a married man! A crazy affair show begins with a man who has passed away with 222 and proposes a 120-day contract marriage in exchange for money to Elluiz, who is poor and has a niece to raise ! Great replacement3333

I think there are quite a few readers who are frightened and backstepped because the introduction of the work is stimulating, but the story is witty, pleasant, and more peaceful than I thought (???). Anyone can read without reluctance to see that I had no problem with an affair mine, a regretful man. However, if you were expecting an enormous last-minute drama, it would not be the last one than you thought. Except for a few supporting roles, most of the main characters are common sense. Charming surrounding people, such as an abby who catches her son's fat, an aunt who curses her niece, a secretary who deals with the owner, and even Marcus, a bright man who is beaten by them, is a guy who has an affair, but is common sense and cute.

Of course, Marcus loves Eluiz, a contract marriage partner, not the duchess he was aiming for, and Eluise also falls in love with this friendly man. But contrary to the expectation that they will shovel each other here and hit the rampage, unexpectedly, the two quickly realize each other's hearts! The problem is, how do you believe this man, whose affection has cooled down rapidly, and that the longest dating period is only two months . No matter how much they claim to be different this time, who will believe, it's not a disaster that Marcus himself brought. From there, the second act of this novel and the real conflict begins.

He is a sympathetic man who has never had a relationship because his love has cooled before he even goes to bed, but his past love history is so terrible that not only Eluise but Marcus's secretary, aunt, and even his father do not believe in him. The conflict resolution method chosen by this work is surprisingly classic. What's the answer because you're a playboy who professes your love in a reckless way, and unlike before you only had a fake wedding, you're asked to report a marriage at all? Run away And the flirt (...) who was caught in the wind regrets and regrets, and it is not even the king of Rosal that waits for her for a long time and wanders around!

Since it was'time' rather than a desperate confession or an act of risking life that could prove that Marcus's feelings were true, this work leads the plot through delicate emotional lines between characters that change over a long period of time, rather than an intense, bursting event . It's more about emotions than incidents, so don't think it's slow and boring. Marcus and Elluiz's romance is meticulously intertwined with misunderstandings, jealousies, and reversals surrounding the Duchess, so even though it doesn't seem like a big incident, the sentiment line is very violent like a stormy sea ㅋㅋ

Dan Elluiz is the type of protagonist that fits perfectly with the current Rofan fashion, so-called cool-minded reason and is not a cider who speaks everything. Elluiz is confined to his point of view and easily misunderstands others to the extent that he feels too realistic to be the main character of Rofan, and after realizing that it is a misunderstanding, he regrets that he is unable to abandon his feelings of jealousy and envy. Rather, in addition to the learned woman, there is a side where the refreshing Duchess of Belluna (+Abigail) fits more into the type that readers like these days. The protagonist is very real, so her feelings and worries seem to touch the heart more .

Like the protagonist who is wielded by human emotions rather than cider, the'villains' in this novel were also mediocre. Compared to the so-called'Spae' and'Villan' characters that are common in fiction, it may feel like it's not a big deal, but a reality that anyone must have encountered at least once, such as a person who casually remarks hate the weak, or credits the apprentice to his own Looking at the listeners, there is no choice but to be calm but full of vivid anger.

Pounds also seulpeodo cry without a gourd on his way kkutkkut to live handsome money laid a lot of first love flirt and the last love lived happily long life-story mean, that how can we do so realistic feel yitorok while the far fairytale story and reality I want a novel novel . It is a delightful, cute, and even bitter work that catches both a person who wants a fairy tale, a person who wants reality, and two rabbits. Everyone, please look at this sloppy playboy (?)
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    any1 knows who this kid is ?

5. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its her niece that she adopted, me thinks. Oh shes soooo cute~~~

6. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the manwha style~ its pretty simple, cant tell the difference of face though oTL

Wuuuuh that fanart of ML crying??? I wanna see that. Wheeen is it luh

7. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who fell in love first? The Ml or the Mc? What made the Ml fall in love with the Mc and vice versa? Is the duchess gonna be the villain? How will Marcus proves that his love will not fade?

syofiaa likes this.
  8. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to get some spoilers from the comment section, mtl was difficult for me to understand though so please take this with a grain of salt.
    • The duchess reason for only having affairs with married men was because she was trying to weed out the cheating husbands and expose them to their wives. She also encouraged mc to breakup with ml, it didnt say if she seduced him too though
    • Mc ran away from ml bec shes worried mls affection(or both of them?) will not last long, she was pregnant at the time. Im not sure but i think they separated for 3 years and ml was full of regrets of his past being a playboy because of this.
    • There are 3 volumes for this novel. 1/3 of vol 2 they will be aware of each others feelings and they will confirm their feeling on the 1st half of vol 2. The regretting part of ml is on 3rd vol so i guess thats when they will separate
    • Apparently, before meeting fl, ml would lose interest on his relationships before it get intimate so he was still a virgin.
    • Ml seems to be really good to fl, once he realizes his love for her he immediately confessed. He also understands why fl doubts his affection.
    • Not sure with this one but it seems Logan(the secretary?) Is being paired with Juliet

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  9. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats so cute~!!!

milkyfoxz likes this.
  10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    how did they climb into bed with one another? i mean who initiated it? were they drunk? did the ML fall for her first? or was it the FL who fell first and then yeeted herself out before she could fall for him deeper.

Scapezz, augacutan, syofiaa and 9 others like this.
  11. Arteeyzooo

Arteeyzooo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    The aunt is amazing. She thinks the MC is a Saint for putting up with her shitty husband aka her nephew. Who will definitely cheat on her. She thinks he duped her into marriage. I would think so to if I were her.

13. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a newtoki link

14. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old are the ML and FL? From the spoiler it seems people views ML as lottle brother?

15. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk the ml but I think the fl 32

16. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •Do the Ml somehow along the story find out that Mc is a virgin and Juliet is the daughter of Mc sister?:blobpopcorn:
    • What happened to Mc father after he left their home due to debt? Does he get mentioned or not in the story anymore?
    • Does the Ml ever get to eat vinegar over mc or other love rivals?:blobowoevil_horns:
    • Juliet's development throughout the story
    • Since ml would pursue the duchess when he and mc get married what did mc do in the meantime?
    • Sweet moments???:aww:
    • Details of ml regretting:blobowoevil:
    • Mc got pregnant so how did Mc managed that? She goes back to her hometown right?, If yes does her getting pregnant without the child having a father affect her? (Socially and her job being a tutor)
    • What ml did during the separation
    • How they met again and what ml think of Mc new child? (Does he know it's his or not?)
    :cookie::cookie::blob_plusone: spoilers plzzz:blobalert:

17. pansikoser

Reading List:
    Link
    wait...what??

Boopbup likes this.
  18. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really know. I just read a few comments cheering logan and juliet, wanting them to have their own story or curious about their story. So i guess it was just implied in the story that one of them or both liked the other.

19. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna know what will happen

20. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? Mc will be pregnant and then they get separated?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.